Statement from Senator nerd73
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:17:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Statement from Senator nerd73
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Statement from Senator nerd73  (Read 253 times)
nerd73
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -7.83

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 16, 2023, 12:11:24 AM »
« edited: May 16, 2023, 12:19:09 AM by nerd73 »

I'm going to open this by saying that I am personally disappointed with the actions of many of the plotters of the Southern region. Some of these people were people whom I have significant amounts of respect for, especially for some of their contributions to political timeline writing and redistricting. There are some, Chamberlains frankly, who still foolishly believe that compromise with bad-faith trolls is still possible. There seems to be not much justification at all for the disturbing actions of our southern neighbors, other than a misguided belief that the Federal government (and mind you, this plotting started under Cao!) is imposing some form of 'tyranny'. This personality cult is no different from the clique that attempted to destroy this game a year ago. They will not succeed. They can not succeed, if this game is to survive.

There should be no further compromises with the traitorous leadership in the Southern region. I will personally vote against any bill attempting to appease these far-right trolls. I urge that my compatriots in the Senate and the citizens of Atlasia, regardless of political affiliation, do the same.

Because Atlasia needs it.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 12:16:57 AM »

It's time to burn a path 60 miles wide through our collective enemies. No quarter. No exceptions. You can stand on one side or another. I knew this would come to a head months ago, and I'm just happy more and more people are waking up with each passing day - but people can't lose their resolve to do what it takes. We're as close - if not closer - to destruction as we were in 2015.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 12:28:16 AM »

Calling us traitors only justifies our right to leave Atlasia. You don't like us. You don't respect us. We want our own homeland. You have no right to colonize southerners. We are The South, now and forever.

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 01:47:55 AM »

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?board=35.0
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2023, 01:53:25 AM »

Today, I stand with anyone who supports the great Union of Atlasia, and will do my utmost to crush anyone who is trying to destroy it. These traitors have no democratic or legal legitimacy to back them up, but just their overinflated egos. Justice will prevail.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies