Texas - CWS Research - Trump +38
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 11:43:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Texas - CWS Research - Trump +38
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Texas - CWS Research - Trump +38  (Read 491 times)
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 10, 2023, 05:48:42 PM »

Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2023, 05:59:20 PM »

Trump notably keeps extending his lead in polls by this specific pollster. Trump went from +1 in December to +16 in March to +32 in April, and now +38. That's a horrible trendline for DeSantis.
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2023, 11:29:57 PM »

DeSantis under 20?

Even I'm a bit surprised by that.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2023, 12:08:13 AM »

I seem to remember some posters suggesting that it was hackish and "out of touch" to suggest that Trump was almost certain to win the primary back when state polls looked good for DeSantis. Funny, now that state polls look awful for DeSantis, I don't see those folks anywhere to be found...
Agafin
Cameroon

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2023, 12:49:14 AM »

I seem to remember some posters suggesting that it was hackish and "out of touch" to suggest that Trump was almost certain to win the primary back when state polls looked good for DeSantis. Funny, now that state polls look awful for DeSantis, I don't see those folks anywhere to be found...
We'll be back once Desantis actually announces.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2023, 12:57:39 AM »

I'm posting in plenty of DeSantis threads. At the time, it looked like DeSantis was planning on running a campaign that championed effective conservative governance and electoral success in the aftermath of the almost catastrophic midterm implosion of Republicans last year. Obviously, none of that happened, which is why I am now have little doubt that Trump will win the primary overwhelmingly.
Spectator
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2023, 09:13:37 AM »

I remember being accused of “wishcasting” Trump being the indisputable front runner.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2023, 09:18:08 AM »

I'm posting in plenty of DeSantis threads. At the time, it looked like DeSantis was planning on running a campaign that championed effective conservative governance and electoral success in the aftermath of the almost catastrophic midterm implosion of Republicans last year. Obviously, none of that happened, which is why I am now have little doubt that Trump will win the primary overwhelmingly.

I'm not talking about those who merely suggested DeSantis had a chance, I'm talking about those who lashed out at anyone who thought the primary was still Trump's to lose.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2023, 09:52:28 AM »

DeSantis is a joke and his moralizing form of conservatism is outdated.

His inability to attack Trump head on is very cowardly, and speaks volumes to who he is as a person.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2023, 01:16:33 PM »
« Edited: May 11, 2023, 01:24:15 PM by emailking »

Well when DeSantis was leading in some polls I think the evidence would have suggested he had a decent chance at least. Things are a little different now.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies