Dixie Groundhog Research: Opinion of YoungTexan's job performance (poll runs three days)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:40:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Dixie Groundhog Research: Opinion of YoungTexan's job performance (poll runs three days)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: well?
Southerner (approve)

Southerner (disapprove)

Fremonter (approve)

Fremonter (disapprove)

Lincolnite (approve)

Lincolnite (disapprove)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Dixie Groundhog Research: Opinion of YoungTexan's job performance (poll runs three days)  (Read 545 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 09, 2023, 07:10:58 PM »
« edited: May 09, 2023, 10:58:37 PM by Atlasian AG Punxsutawney Phil »

The controversial Southern regional executive is now facing a recall spearheaded by conservatives critical of him. He is also facing legal problems.
What do you think of his job performance?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2023, 04:06:41 PM »

What I'm going to say is the fact that this is the second time in a year where such an incident happened is a sign that there is an extreme level of boredom in the game, which is alienating many active players. The game is dying and has been on this path for a while, and needs substantial reform to be fixed, I suspect this will fall on deaf ears though, just like it did when I last said this a year ago.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2023, 06:27:26 PM »

What I'm going to say is the fact that this is the second time in a year where such an incident happened is a sign that there is an extreme level of boredom in the game, which is alienating many active players. The game is dying and has been on this path for a while, and needs substantial reform to be fixed, I suspect this will fall on deaf ears though, just like it did when I last said this a year ago.

What do you propose?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2023, 06:32:49 PM »

What do you propose?

Simulated elections. Whoever wants to participate just plays an election game style thing and then bills are passed based on election results. It encourages people to found their own parties and would allow for a true multi party system too.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2023, 06:36:33 PM »

What do you propose?

Simulated elections. Whoever wants to participate just plays an election game style thing and then bills are passed based on election results. It encourages people to found their own parties and would allow for a true multi party system too.

How would that revitalize the game and encourage activity?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023, 06:39:56 PM »

What do you propose?

The stress and organization of needing to organize election sheets and send out tons of PMs is no longer needed. Instead people just post speeches, which would actually lead to much activity on AFE than the current system where no one posts a campaign thread because no one ever reads it and you'd rather spend that time messaging voters.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2023, 06:45:13 PM »

What do you propose?

The stress and organization of needing to organize election sheets and send out tons of PMs is no longer needed. Instead people just post speeches, which would actually lead to much activity on AFE than the current system where no one posts a campaign thread because no one ever reads it and you'd rather spend that time messaging voters.

If would fundamentally change the game but fair point. Ty for the answer.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2023, 08:06:20 PM »

I think he is an ok guy, i will be honest i have not had time to read all the recent developments but he has never been anything but cool to me, i think back in the day he might have been the one that nominated me to the COD but i could be wrong
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2023, 02:42:11 AM »

With roughly 17 hours left voting...
#1 Southerner (approve)     4 (12.1%)
#2 Southerner (disapprove) 8 (24.2%)
#3 Fremonter (approve)      1 (3%)
#4 Fremonter (disapprove)  10 (30.3%)
#5 Lincolnite (approve)       1 (3%)
#6 Lincolnite (disapprove)   9 (27.3%)
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2023, 01:13:06 AM »

#1 Southerner (approve)       4 (11.8%)
#2 Southerner (disapprove)   9 (26.5%)
#3 Fremonter (approve)        1 (2.9%)
#4 Fremonter (disapprove)    10 (29.4%)
#5 Lincolnite (approve)         1 (2.9%)
#6 Lincolnite (disapprove)     9 (26.5%)

Approve % per region: South (30.76%), Fremont (9.09%), Lincoln (10%).
Total votes: 34
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies