Fremont stands with Lincoln and Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:29:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Fremont stands with Lincoln and Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fremont stands with Lincoln and Atlasia  (Read 384 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 06, 2023, 04:39:03 PM »

Emergency orders

1. As First Minister of Fremont, I request the protection of the region from the President (and the Government) of the Republic of Atlasia, NATO, and the United Nations.

2. I order the mobilization of the Frémont National Guard to the border sections between Fremont and the South.

3. Should the Governor of Lincoln issue a directive allowing Lincoln associated national guards to man the border sections between Fremont and the South, then they shall be allowed to defend Fremont.

4. The Ministry of Defense shall build fortifications in major cities in Fremont and the Fremont Southern border section.

5. The Ministry of Defense shall launch a campaign promoting methods of self sufficiency in the case of war.

6. Should the Southern government attack Fremonter or Lincolnite territory, martial law shall be introduced, with any Southern attack on non Southern territory being treated like a declaration of war against the Commonwealth of Fremont.

7. Any militias wishing to assist the National Guard may do so, should they get approved by the First Minister.

8. I order a voluntary draft of all Fremonters to the National Guard.

9. Should there be no one in the line of succession in the Commonwealth, the President of the Republic of Atlasia shall take control of all affairs dealing with the Commonwealth.

10. The supply of Southern energy resources to the Commonwealth shall be directed to the region of Lincoln.

11. To make up for the lack of Southern energy resources, a portion of the supply of oil, gas and electricity shall be directed to the region of Lincoln.

12. Energy conservation and efficiency programs shall be launched by the Ministries of Defense and Energy and Enviroment.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2023, 06:47:49 PM »

Need it be stated publicly now I support any and all attempts to stop somebody with a god complex from destroying the game and any attempt at secession should be met with swift action. It's totally ridiculous the Constitution even gives regions the option. For the preservation of our Union, that must be repealed and I refuse to let Discord drama destroy this game.

I am pleased that the National Guard is reestablished.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2023, 08:10:12 PM »

It's totally ridiculous the Constitution even gives regions the option.

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=220646.0

It was initially offered by Evergreen and we kept voting on amendment after amendment. Finally a consensus emerged around 75% threshold and we voted for just to get it over with and move on to the boundaries and number of regions, which at the time was the priority.

Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2023, 08:14:27 PM »

It was initially offered by Evergreen and we kept voting on amendment after amendment. Finally a consensus emerged around 75% threshold and we voted for just to get it over with and move on to the boundaries and number of regions, which at the time was the priority.

Evergreen? Wow, she's the last person I'd expect. I had just assumed a Southron nationalist snuck that in..

There is absolutely no reason secession should be an option. Its only purpose is to kill the game.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2023, 08:21:44 PM »

Evergreen? Wow, she's the last person I'd expect. I had just assumed a Southron nationalist snuck that in..

There is absolutely no reason secession should be an option. Its only purpose is to kill the game.

I keep forgetting you were not here in late 2015. After Bloody July wiped out the more centralist radicals, they took a more radical regionalist approach. Oakvale formed the Northeast Nationalist Party and they were pushing to have the Northeast secede. That is why Evergreen, who was tied in with this movement, was the ones pushing for secession and why Oakvale was voting for most of them while I was voting Nay.

This was all coming to a head in the October elections right as this debate in the Convention was transpiring.
Oleg 🇰🇿🤝🇺🇦
Oleg
Kazakhstan

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2023, 10:09:29 PM »

Emergency orders

1. As First Minister of Fremont, I request the protection of the region from the President (and the Government) of the Republic of Atlasia, NATO, and the United Nations.

2. I order the mobilization of the Frémont National Guard to the border sections between Fremont and the South.

3. Should the Governor of Lincoln issue a directive allowing Lincoln associated national guards to man the border sections between Fremont and the South, then they shall be allowed to defend Fremont.

4. The Ministry of Defense shall build fortifications in major cities in Fremont and the Fremont Southern border section.

5. The Ministry of Defense shall launch a campaign promoting methods of self sufficiency in the case of war.

6. Should the Southern government attack Fremonter or Lincolnite territory, martial law shall be introduced, with any Southern attack on non Southern territory being treated like a declaration of war against the Commonwealth of Fremont.

7. Any militias wishing to assist the National Guard may do so, should they get approved by the First Minister.

8. I order a voluntary draft of all Fremonters to the National Guard.

9. Should there be no one in the line of succession in the Commonwealth, the President of the Republic of Atlasia shall take control of all affairs dealing with the Commonwealth.

10. The supply of Southern energy resources to the Commonwealth shall be directed to the region of Lincoln.

11. To make up for the lack of Southern energy resources, a portion of the supply of oil, gas and electricity shall be directed to the region of Lincoln.

12. Energy conservation and efficiency programs shall be launched by the Ministries of Defense and Energy and Enviroment.
On behalf of the Lincoln region, thank you for your support, Mr. Ishan!

I hope Mr. YoungTexan has the prudence not to carry out a military invasion and to abandon the energy blockade. Peace and prosperity to the Commonwealth of Fremont and to whole Atlasia!
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2023, 07:36:48 PM »

I keep forgetting you were not here in late 2015. After Bloody July wiped out the more centralist radicals, they took a more radical regionalist approach. Oakvale formed the Northeast Nationalist Party and they were pushing to have the Northeast secede. That is why Evergreen, who was tied in with this movement, was the ones pushing for secession and why Oakvale was voting for most of them while I was voting Nay.

This was all coming to a head in the October elections right as this debate in the Convention was transpiring.
75% as a threshold certainly seems very hard to reach in the very least.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies