FOX NEWS ALERT REAGANFAN SPEECH!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:41:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FOX NEWS ALERT REAGANFAN SPEECH!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FOX NEWS ALERT REAGANFAN SPEECH!  (Read 746 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 10, 2004, 08:09:35 PM »

http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/EJHwQPI0fhv-ZpL4MeUf1vRWATBLegeV5Nvgvi_xmVfQ4buvrwJKlNTQqHUZPs1mSDHwBHX-XJTFRGU17UFiNPK2du4C/fvgg.wav

My friends of the forum,

This senate election for the seat that Texasgurl resigned from is a historic event. And two very good friends of mine have caught my attention. My former Vice Presidential candidate, Mr. Paul PBrunsel, and my very good friend Demrepdan. After thinking and toying with the idea of Demrepdan, I have made a decision. It would be politically tragic and politically sad to do what Al Gore did to Joe Lieberman. Not support the man who once helped you run for president. Therefore, I have to strongly endorse PBrunsel.

I have Im-ed Republican chairman Josh22. After a real hard talk, he blocked me. I ask Josh22 to reconsider. I am a good man, and Josh is a good man. If he wishes to keep me blocked, then I am sadly upset. It was he who was one of the people who begged me to drop out of my race for president. I took his advice, and he is truly a great man. I hope he accepts and reconsiders. I also hope he enjoys these kind words.

Demrepdan, I hope you understand why I have done this. I fully intend to meet with you as soon as possible to discuss issues on how to keep making America great. PBRUNSEL FOR SENATE. Thank you, and may god bless you all.
StevenNick
StevenNick99

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 08:20:47 PM »

I am glad to hear that Reaganfan is so conciliatory toward those who offend him.  I am also glad to hear that Reaganfan is endorsing PBrunsel in the senate election.  I know it must have been a hard decision to make.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 08:26:05 PM »

Yes it was, Senator.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2004, 08:42:52 PM »

Thank you for the endorsement, Reaganfan.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2004, 09:12:00 PM »

Your welcome PBrunsel. I know that you will make an excellent Senator.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2004, 09:35:56 PM »

Watch your back on this one PB. He will probably 'move' to Indiana and try and steal the nomination.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies