LOA: Friday April 28th to Sunday May 14th (inclusive)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:51:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  LOA: Friday April 28th to Sunday May 14th (inclusive)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LOA: Friday April 28th to Sunday May 14th (inclusive)  (Read 165 times)
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 27, 2023, 08:39:49 PM »

Pursuant to the provisions of the activity enforcement amendment, I hereby declare a Leave of Absence for the aforementioned dates as I will be in England with limited internet access. The Leave of Absence will conclude within the allotted 504 hours.

During this time:

- Authority to open bill threads, make motions, open and close votes, and any related duty, is extended to the following individuals, in no particular order:
A. LGC Dean Christian Man
B. LGC Deputy WB
C. Senator Laki

- If there is a rules dispute, the first named individual addressing the situation may make a controlling interim ruling and handle any related point of order. Such ruling may be overridden by myself within 72 hours, and steps will be repeated if necessary.

- Votes may be closed even if I have not voted, as long as all other Deputies have voted or 48 hours have elapsed.

- No part of this order shall be construed to deny me the right to vote on any open question, to give my vote to anyone, or to allow Laki to vote.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 06:26:57 AM »

Update: My access has been somewhat better than expected, and Laki has been lazy. So yeah, I'm still running things. Delays are still possible as I travel to different locales, and Oleg will still need to handle the upcoming special.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2023, 07:48:27 AM »

Update: My access has been somewhat better than expected, and Laki has been lazy. So yeah, I'm still running things. Delays are still possible as I travel to different locales, and Oleg will still need to handle the upcoming special.

I'm not exactly sure what to do, i've asked WB if i had to do something. If i have to do something, tell me and i'll do it.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2023, 10:49:32 AM »

I'm not exactly sure what to do, i've asked WB if i had to do something. If i have to do something, tell me and i'll do it.

Basically, motion for votes on things that have passed 72 hours of debate unless there's an amendment pending, and open/close passage votes. I'll handle the more pedantic stuff. We are *currently* caught up.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2023, 02:33:25 PM »

Ending this LOA
Pages: [1]