Haley: Biden will die within five years
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:43:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Haley: Biden will die within five years
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Haley: Biden will die within five years  (Read 1182 times)
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2023, 06:44:45 PM »

Personally I would prefer a younger president (as long as he/she is a Democrat), but I don't think Joe Biden will die soon, and Konrad Adenauer was 87 when he left the office of Chancellor of (West) Germany back in 1963.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2023, 07:21:19 PM »

She's not wrong, but she shouldn't say it.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2023, 08:18:05 PM »
« Edited: April 28, 2023, 02:33:26 PM by ProudModerate2 »

God forbid it happens, but if she is right then it's the biggest "I told you so" moment that would set her up in the 2028 primary. Although, I do agree this went too far.

Are you kidding?
"The biggest I told you so" ?
And that somehow this would help her 2028 primary.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2023, 08:26:09 PM »

Republicans always thought Biden would collapse politically, this is an extension of that mistake.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2023, 10:09:02 PM »

Plausible deniability.  Perhaps Biden wouldn't make it *as president* to age 86.  Nothing Haley said implies she thinks Biden would die.   

Nothing she said implies that?  Really?  Quite possibly the dumbest post I've ever seen here, and that's saying something, since Woodbury exists.
Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2023, 11:04:40 PM »

So much for being the sane candidate or adult in the room. The Republican field is a bunch of pathetic morons.

I even consider this an insult to the institution of the presidency. Like his policies or not, Joe Biden is her president and commander-in-chief as well, and it's disgusting and tasteless to say this in public.

Wow, lol ... I mean this is just statistically true and really not as insidious as you all are trying to make it.

"Sane (Republican) candidate" is a fake unicorn you guys create and keep changing the goalposts for so you (in your minds) can more effectively paint every Republican as a lunatic if and when you need to.  It's already baked in with dumb statements like, "Mitt Romney might be a moderate, but if he wins the nomination it will have necessarily meant he went hard right!!!!"

You guys are partisan Democrats, and you will inevitably dislike every single Republican who is even close to trying to prevent your party from being in the Oval Office (i.e., joining a GOP primary).  And that's fine, just stop trying to jump through all these hoops.

While Biden's age is a real issue and any 80 year old has a relatively high chance of dying in the next 4 years an average 80 year old male in the US lives another 7 years. Given the top of the line medical care a President receives and Biden's apparent current good health odds are he would live through his 2nd term.

BTW if you go by the life expectancy tables Trump would be expected to only live 2 more years than Biden and that's not factoring in Trumps poor diet and lack of exercise.

https://www.annuityadvantage.com/resources/life-expectancy-tables/
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2023, 11:05:33 PM »

Biden seems to be in pretty solid health, him living as long as Jimmy Carter wouldn't surprise me.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2023, 11:38:24 PM »

Why is every candidate not named Joe Biden so comically bad lmao.

The Republican candidates so far have come across as a true collective clown car … but I think it’s cute and sad that you elevate Joe Biden above that, haha.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2023, 02:25:29 AM »

I have my doubts that he’d make it through January 2029 too, but I don’t think this is something that is okay to say in a campaign.
VALibertarian
LordPhantasm8
Rookie
United States

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2023, 10:48:01 AM »

I have my doubts that he’d make it through January 2029 too, but I don’t think this is something that is okay to say in a campaign.

This. Bringing up Biden's age as a negative isn't inherently a bad thing, but there's a more tasteful way to do so then being so ghoulish.
Cyrusman
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2023, 11:56:10 AM »

Why are republican pols so cringe? Serious question. Why can’t they just be normal folks.

I know right? Why can't they talk more like Kamala Harris, Cory Bush, AOC, and Rashida Talib. You are a total partisan hack. Just change your avatar red already.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2023, 12:30:22 PM »

Why are republican pols so cringe? Serious question. Why can’t they just be normal folks.

I know right? Why can't they talk more like Kamala Harris, Cory Bush, AOC, and Rashida Talib. You are a total partisan hack. Just change your avatar red already.

Is Kamala Harris talking about Jewish-made space lasers?
Is she obsessed with trans kids and suggested that it's better if they commit suicide?
Has she ever speculated that drinking bleach might cure COVID?

If not, then what the f**k are you talking about?
Podgy the Bear
mollybecky

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2023, 01:39:08 PM »

All of this doesn't necessarily help Biden, but it makes Haley look more like the phony that she is.

Hey, Nimrata--you extensively plug your Indian herirtage, a country where the elderly are revered, not denigrated.  What do your parents have to say about this?
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2023, 01:54:21 PM »

God forbid it happens, but if she is right then it's the biggest "I told you so" moment that would set her up in the 2028 primary. Although, I do agree this went too far.

She'd be yesterday's news in 2028 unless a Republican wins 2024 and makes her vice president or Secretary of State. In a scenario that has Biden winning reelection, she'll fade into political irrelevance. Maybe already has.
Lincoln Project
TheLP
Rookie
United States

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2023, 03:30:59 PM »

So much for being the sane candidate or adult in the room. The Republican field is a bunch of pathetic morons.

I even consider this an insult to the institution of the presidency. Like his policies or not, Joe Biden is her president and commander-in-chief as well, and it's disgusting and tasteless to say this in public.

Wow, lol ... I mean this is just statistically true and really not as insidious as you all are trying to make it.

"Sane (Republican) candidate" is a fake unicorn you guys create and keep changing the goalposts for so you (in your minds) can more effectively paint every Republican as a lunatic if and when you need to.  It's already baked in with dumb statements like, "Mitt Romney might be a moderate, but if he wins the nomination it will have necessarily meant he went hard right!!!!"

You guys are partisan Democrats, and you will inevitably dislike every single Republican who is even close to trying to prevent your party from being in the Oval Office (i.e., joining a GOP primary).  And that's fine, just stop trying to jump through all these hoops.
Preach. Leftists don’t care about Republicans/Conservatives being “too extreme”. Everything is projection with them; they just want a one-party state and unfettered passage of their destructive and immoral agenda.

Yes, that's exactly what the plan is. When this is fully achieved all churches will be turned into strip clubs and Christians will be locked in prisons. You figured it out.
This but more unironically than ideal. They’re already arresting their political opponents, and child murder activists routinely vandalize holy places; it’s only a matter of time at this rate.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2023, 05:28:21 PM »

Nikki Haley is a POS.

Biden is relatively healthy for an 80-year-old, and he will receive the best medical care for the rest of his life due to being president. Biden will most likely live well into his 90s.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies