Haley: Biden will die within five years
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:44:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Haley: Biden will die within five years
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Haley: Biden will die within five years  (Read 1183 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 27, 2023, 02:25:05 PM »

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/27/nikki-haley-biden-will-likely-die-within-five-years.html

Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley said Wednesday that President Joe Biden, 80, will likely die within five years and that his supporters would have to count on Vice President Kamala Harris if he were to win re-election next year.

“He announced that he’s running again in 2024, and I think that we can all be very clear and say with a matter of fact that if you vote for Joe Biden you really are counting on a President Harris, because the idea that he would make it until 86 years old is not something that I think is likely”.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 02:26:04 PM »

Dr Oz, what have you done with Nikki Haley!
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 02:28:53 PM »

So much for being the sane candidate or adult in the room. The Republican field is a bunch of pathetic morons.

I even consider this an insult to the institution of the presidency. Like his policies or not, Joe Biden is her president and commander-in-chief as well, and it's disgusting and tasteless to say this in public.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2023, 02:29:25 PM »

This is why Haley is in such a terrible position. She's so desperate to get attention at this point, she's just saying incredulous sh*t like this. But she's always been terrible, so its not surprising. Never seen anyone with less real conviction in politics.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2023, 02:30:40 PM »

She's auditioning for the vice presidency. This was obvious when she used the word "sanctimonious" to refer to Ron DeSantis.
Redban

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2023, 02:47:01 PM »

I get what she's doing. Kamala's approvals are extremely bad. So Haley is trying put some attention on Kamala, which is not what Democrats what. And polls show that most people think Biden is too old to run again

But it does comes across as a little tasteless to contemplate somebody's death.

I think it's fair to ask if a 82-86 year old man should be President, focusing on cognitive tests and such. But someone's death is just off-limits

In the long run, people will forget this statement. Hopefully Haley won't say it again
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2023, 02:48:17 PM »
« Edited: April 27, 2023, 02:52:14 PM by I'm a Kennedy! I'm not accustomed to tragedy »

So she's saying he's past his prime?

This is why Haley is in such a terrible position. She's so desperate to get attention at this point, she's just saying incredulous sh*t like this. But she's always been terrible, so its not surprising. Never seen anyone with less real conviction in politics.

One day I stumbled upon a libertarian podcast and these guys were heckling her announcement video. They kinda had a point: Haley's more or less using idpol to get support. That's not going to float well with Republican primary voters, so she has to toss hits like this to try to stay relevant.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2023, 02:49:15 PM »

Yea and Trump is just as old as Biden
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2023, 02:54:52 PM »

... But it does comes across as a little tasteless to contemplate somebody's death.

"A little" ?
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2023, 03:00:31 PM »

Plausible deniability.  Perhaps Biden wouldn't make it *as president* to age 86.  Nothing Haley said implies she thinks Biden would die.   
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2023, 03:07:34 PM »

So much for being the sane candidate or adult in the room. The Republican field is a bunch of pathetic morons.

I even consider this an insult to the institution of the presidency. Like his policies or not, Joe Biden is her president and commander-in-chief as well, and it's disgusting and tasteless to say this in public.

Wow, lol ... I mean this is just statistically true and really not as insidious as you all are trying to make it.

"Sane (Republican) candidate" is a fake unicorn you guys create and keep changing the goalposts for so you (in your minds) can more effectively paint every Republican as a lunatic if and when you need to.  It's already baked in with dumb statements like, "Mitt Romney might be a moderate, but if he wins the nomination it will have necessarily meant he went hard right!!!!"

You guys are partisan Democrats, and you will inevitably dislike every single Republican who is even close to trying to prevent your party from being in the Oval Office (i.e., joining a GOP primary).  And that's fine, just stop trying to jump through all these hoops.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2023, 03:10:00 PM »

Wow, lol ... I mean this is just statistically true and really not as insidious as you all are trying to make it.

"Sane (Republican) candidate" is a fake unicorn you guys create and keep changing the goalposts for so you (in your minds) can more effectively paint every Republican as a lunatic if and when you need to.  It's already baked in with dumb statements like, "Mitt Romney might be a moderate, but if he wins the nomination it will have necessarily meant he went hard right!!!!"

You guys are partisan Democrats, and you will inevitably dislike every single Republican who is even close to trying to prevent your party from being in the Oval Office (i.e., joining a GOP primary).  And that's fine, just stop trying to jump through all these hoops.
With all due respect, you of all people have a lot of nerve to accuse us of jumping through hoops to make our side look good. From your posting history, it's apparent you will defend the Republican Party at all costs, so it's quite hypocritical of you to accuse the Democrats of being hackish
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2023, 03:22:02 PM »

I shouldn't say this, but Nikki Haley is a major B-word.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2023, 03:31:35 PM »

"Sane (Republican) candidate" is a fake unicorn you guys create and keep changing the goalposts for so you (in your minds) can more effectively paint every Republican as a lunatic if and when you need to.  It's already baked in with dumb statements like, "Mitt Romney might be a moderate, but if he wins the nomination it will have necessarily meant he went hard right!!!!"

You guys are partisan Democrats, and you will inevitably dislike every single Republican who is even close to trying to prevent your party from being in the Oval Office (i.e., joining a GOP primary).  And that's fine, just stop trying to jump through all these hoops.

Nikki Haley literally said Dylan Mulvaney is a man who is playing "dress up." She's disgusting.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2023, 03:44:11 PM »
« Edited: April 27, 2023, 03:52:55 PM by RINO Tom »

"Sane (Republican) candidate" is a fake unicorn you guys create and keep changing the goalposts for so you (in your minds) can more effectively paint every Republican as a lunatic if and when you need to.  It's already baked in with dumb statements like, "Mitt Romney might be a moderate, but if he wins the nomination it will have necessarily meant he went hard right!!!!"

You guys are partisan Democrats, and you will inevitably dislike every single Republican who is even close to trying to prevent your party from being in the Oval Office (i.e., joining a GOP primary).  And that's fine, just stop trying to jump through all these hoops.
With all due respect, you of all people have a lot of nerve to accuse us of jumping through hoops to make our side look good. From your posting history, it's apparent you will defend the Republican Party at all costs, so it's quite hypocritical of you to accuse the Democrats of being hackish

This is either REALLY stupid or just REALLY, REALLY lazy of an accusation to make about my ideology, haha.  I literally haven't voted for a GOP Presidential candidate in over a decade, I just don't think that provides hacks on your side any additional credibility.

Even if I were, as well, how exactly would you describe your own objectivity when it comes to ideologies other than your own?  My guess is you think YOUR ideology is so much more logically and morally superior to other ones that you don't think it's bad when you are a hack, only when others are.
Lincoln Project
TheLP
Rookie
United States

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2023, 04:33:06 PM »

Nikki Haley’s career died approximately 5 seconds after she sided with woke Disney, and by extension, the rest of woke Corporate America. NeoCon socially-liberal warmongers like her don’t deserve to govern even a lemonade stand, let alone be POTUS.
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
United States

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2023, 04:33:16 PM »

The words of the desperate and flailing camapaign. Haley once again show how tacky and lackluster she can be trying to appeal to the base.
Lincoln Project
TheLP
Rookie
United States

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2023, 04:35:27 PM »

Preach. Leftists don’t care about Republicans/Conservatives being “too extreme”. Everything is projection with them; they just want a one-party state and unfettered passage of their destructive and immoral agenda.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2023, 05:20:06 PM »

She's right and it's fair to think about these things when considering who to vote for. Republicans are hypocrites of course since Trump will die or be disabled any year now due to his severe risk of heart attack or stroke caused by him weighing more than a sports utility vehicle. Regardless, this is why Kamala Harris was such a catastrophic decision back in 2020. I still think he's better off picking someone better for 2024. Anyone who likes Kamala enough to be part of whatever "backlash" such a move would bring will still vote blue no matter who, lol. 
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2023, 05:21:35 PM »

Why is every candidate not named Joe Biden so comically bad lmao.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2023, 05:24:21 PM »

Preach. Leftists don’t care about Republicans/Conservatives being “too extreme”. Everything is projection with them; they just want a one-party state and unfettered passage of their destructive and immoral agenda.

Yes, that's exactly what the plan is. When this is fully achieved all churches will be turned into strip clubs and Christians will be locked in prisons. You figured it out.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2023, 05:38:54 PM »

Is this projection for her hopes should she make it to Veep spot for Trump? Seems a bit insidious if true, huh?
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2023, 06:04:39 PM »

God forbid it happens, but if she is right then it's the biggest "I told you so" moment that would set her up in the 2028 primary. Although, I do agree this went too far.
TodayJunior
United States

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2023, 06:10:38 PM »

Why are republican pols so cringe? Serious question. Why can’t they just be normal folks.
WalterWhite
United States
Political Matrix
E: -9.35, S: -9.83

P
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2023, 06:11:23 PM »

Source: https://www.icaa.cc/media/presidential_lifespan_and_healthspan-draft_for_release_1.pdf

It has been estimated that Biden is expected to live until 96-97. He is not expected to die within the next decade.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies