DeSantis campaign is going after Haley, can we agree this campaign is over already?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 10:55:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  DeSantis campaign is going after Haley, can we agree this campaign is over already?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DeSantis campaign is going after Haley, can we agree this campaign is over already?  (Read 766 times)
Barack Oganja

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 26, 2023, 08:30:49 PM »

A DeSantis aligned group is going after Haley/Disney. As if the campaign is going to be won by attacking someone polling at 3%, or attacking Mickey Mouse. Scott Walker can rest easy, we have a new governor to use as an example of someone who couldn't live up to the primary hype. Too online. Too unfocused. Tell me I'm wrong.
Redban

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 08:32:06 PM »

Nikki Haley > Ron DeSantis
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2023, 09:01:26 PM »
« Edited: April 26, 2023, 09:04:33 PM by Darthpi is pleasantly surprised »

I mean, I never declare things over until the voting actually happens, but this is definitely giving the same vibes as the circular firing squad among non-Trump Republicans in late 2015.

And yeah, agree that DeSantis is way, way too online. He's a Blake Masters level weirdo that the average person is going to have a lot of trouble relating to.
Lincoln Project
TheLP
Rookie
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2023, 09:03:59 PM »

WAY too early to count Ron out, but seeeeeshhh, this doesn’t look good.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2023, 09:13:08 PM »

He needs to be going nuclear on Trump. All of them do. They've done a few light jabs and backhanded compliments, it's not enough.
Barack Oganja

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2023, 09:41:36 PM »

DeSantis makes Blake Masters seem normal. Quite the feat.

I mean, I never declare things over until the voting actually happens, but this is definitely giving the same vibes as the circular firing squad among non-Trump Republicans in late 2015.

And yeah, agree that DeSantis is way, way too online. He's a Blake Masters level weirdo that the average person is going to have a lot of trouble relating to.
OriAr
Rookie
Israel

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2023, 06:50:09 AM »

Nah, this is just Haley committing a massive blunder and Never Back Down taking advantage of it, sure RDS' focus needs to be on Trump but it'd have been malice to not go after Haley for what she said.
Just because the focus needs to be on Trump doesn't mean he doesn't need to attack the others when given the ammo to do so.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2023, 08:14:10 AM »

Yeah he's DOA.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2023, 08:37:46 AM »

Nah, this is just Haley committing a massive blunder and Never Back Down taking advantage of it, sure RDS' focus needs to be on Trump but it'd have been malice to not go after Haley for what she said.
Just because the focus needs to be on Trump doesn't mean he doesn't need to attack the others when given the ammo to do so.

Haley is literally polling at 3%. There's no need to go after her
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2023, 09:46:38 AM »

This isn’t DeSantis or his campaign. This ad came from a PAC that has no affiliation with DeSantis

Sure Jan.
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2023, 09:51:13 AM »

This isn’t DeSantis or his campaign. This ad came from a PAC that has no affiliation with DeSantis
Never Back Down is literally going to be his campaign apparatus.

As reported by various sources.
Rat
Snickleton
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2023, 10:59:32 AM »

DeSantis is such a loser. It is embarrassing that some people are still stubbornly holding on to the fantasy that he's somehow a good candidate.
OriAr
Rookie
Israel

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2023, 11:38:50 PM »

Making her go away makes things that much easier in SC, which is an early primary state.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2023, 09:01:35 AM »

Making her go away makes things that much easier in SC, which is an early primary state.

Who are you backing in the primary btw?
OriAr
Rookie
Israel

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2023, 09:39:03 AM »

DeSantis
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2023, 09:49:12 AM »

DeSantis

As for me, I don't have a horse in the race per se but I'm most keen on Hutchinson out of who's running, although I'm not a sure R primary voter either.

While I'm conversing with you, I was wondering, are you a lifelong conservative and are you Israeli?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies