ProudModerate2 vs. Fuzzy Bear
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:08:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  ProudModerate2 vs. Fuzzy Bear
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for/who would win?
ProudModerate2/ProudModerate2

ProudModerate2/Fuzzy Bear

Fuzzy Bear/ProudModerate2

Fuzzy Bear/Fuzzy Bear

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 48

Author Topic: ProudModerate2 vs. Fuzzy Bear  (Read 1435 times)
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 08, 2023, 11:22:27 PM »

Who would you vote for, and who would win?
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2023, 11:48:14 PM »

Fuzzy/Fuzzy. I might not agree with him on much, and I might find his whining about mod decisions annoying, but I will take his posts any day over someone whose sole contributions to this forum are boomer-tier Facebook jokes and sideline schadenfreude. I mean, look at this:

Yep.
It's Tucker Carlson's turn to say ... "Look at my African-American over here."

LMAO.
With McCarthy barely getting the Speakership, I knew in-fighting with them was going to happen.
They're a mess.

Do the MAGA Cult not realize how bizarre they are? It's like they live in another dimension.

They are so easily offended by "drag shows," but yet are so interested in seeing and making sure children do or do not have nuts.

Since yesterday, he has gone more insane with his statements.
You know he is FUMING about being the first president to be indicted for a crime (and there will be more indictments ... trust me).

Struggling to think of any fascist leaders who were/are social libertarians.

trump

Regardless of whether I agree or disagree with this dude on anything, the fact remains that he's white noise. He never adds anything to a discussion aside from "Lol. Trumpists are in a cult!"
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2023, 12:17:44 AM »

I would vote against Fuzzy and also Fuzzy would lose.

He can't back up his ideas well in debates. He disappears when you back him into a corner in debates. He is incapable of any attempt at political objectivity where you try to remove your biases. He feels conservatives and christians are entitled to special privileges and are "under attack" when special privileges are not extended to them. He believes in several illogical conspiracy theories. I could go on but I won't for now.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2023, 12:30:03 AM »

I dunno about ProudModerate ideologically, but Fuzzy is close enough to me that I would vote for him. He'd probably win over ProudModerate in a close election that basically is identical to the 2016 election map.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2023, 05:56:45 AM »

Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2023, 08:16:52 AM »

Fuzzy/Fuzzy. I might not agree with him on much, and I might find his whining about mod decisions annoying, but I will take his posts any day over someone whose sole contributions to this forum are boomer-tier Facebook jokes and sideline schadenfreude. I mean, look at this:

Yep.

LMAO.
With McCarthy barely getting the Speakership, I knew in-fighting with them was going to happen.
They're a mess.

Do the MAGA Cult not realize how bizarre they are? It's like they live in another dimension.

They are so easily offended by "drag shows," but yet are so interested in seeing and making sure children do or do not have nuts.

You know he is FUMING about being the first president to be indicted for a crime (and there will be more indictments ... trust me).

trump

Regardless of whether I agree or disagree with this dude on anything, the fact remains that he's white noise. He never adds anything to a discussion aside from "Lol. Trumpists are in a cult!"
I can see why you’d view most of those as white noise but the 2nd and 4th posts are pretty legit criticisms
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2023, 09:56:37 AM »

Fuzzy/Fuzzy.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2023, 10:43:25 AM »
« Edited: April 09, 2023, 01:57:14 PM by Landslide Lyndon »

Fuzzy is the biggest snowflake in the history of Atlas. I'll never forget how he called one member a "terrorist sympathizer" just because he was of Palestinian origin and when he was called out on it he started whining and crying that he was unfairly attacked.
No wonder he is such a big Trump stan.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2023, 11:54:44 AM »

Yep.

LMAO.
They're a mess.

trump

Aside from the white noise it's rather hilarious he honestly thinks Trump is a social libertarian.
Pink Panther

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2023, 01:49:57 PM »

I'll go with my fellow SpongeBob watcher, and I think he would win.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2023, 01:57:17 PM »

Fuzzy and it’s not even remotely close
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2023, 02:15:31 PM »

I can think a small number of exceptions, but it is almost an axiom that the worst atlasians are the most popular, and the best the least popular. Also the best atlasians are sometimes banned for going against atlas groupthink.

I could name many examples.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2023, 02:22:16 PM »

I agree with PM more, although I believe Fuzzy is despite his opinions a good guy. I didn't realize PM was so unpopular here? Does he come off has too hackish?
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2023, 02:23:04 PM »

I agree with PM more, although I believe Fuzzy is despite his opinions a good guy. I didn't realize PM was so unpopular here? Does he come off has too hackish?
Trump isn't a social libertarian.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2023, 04:30:10 PM »

Rankings
1. a sh*t sandwich
2. proudmoderate
3. fuzzy
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2023, 06:56:49 PM »

ProudModerate2. I don't really get the hate.
Archon
Rookie
Sweden

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2023, 08:23:23 PM »

fuzzybear/fuzzybear
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2023, 04:14:35 PM »

Yep.

LMAO.
They're a mess.

trump

I don't know what was involved in that last post, but he's dead right on everything else he posted there. Just because as an avowed third-party candidate you're too cool for school to acknowledging that maybe one party is in fact aggressively pursuing changing America's alignment to lawful evil is on you.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2023, 04:18:22 PM »

Yep.

LMAO.
They're a mess.

trump

I don't know what was involved in that last post, but he's dead right on everything else he posted there. Just because as an avowed third-party candidate you're too cool for school to acknowledging that maybe one party is in fact aggressively pursuing changing America's alignment to lawful evil is on you.

Well, he kind of is at heart, minus being very much a so-called Law and Order kind of guy (ironically) And always made that clear in Prior policy speeches for decades. He was always the type of rich guy social libertarian who wanted drugs, prostitution, and abortion for Mistresses to be legal , plus liberal no-fault divorce laws, and wasn't ever bothered by gays or drag queens. Even though he wanted Young black kids accused of crimes like the Central Park 5 drawn and quartered in Times Square.

that doesn't of course change the fact that he basically handed the keys to the social policy car over to Mike Pence and his crew upon being elected.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2023, 07:01:50 PM »
« Edited: April 27, 2023, 07:06:10 PM by Pray for Erdogan »

Easiest vote ever for Fuzzy.

Fuzzy's opinions are bad, but at least he provides a dose of "real America" Atlas sorely needs. A chatbot from 10 years ago could make better contributions to the forum than PM2.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2023, 01:21:52 AM »
« Edited: April 28, 2023, 01:36:21 AM by These knuckles break before they bleed »

Fuzzy's opinions are bad, but at least he provides a dose of "real America" Atlas sorely needs. A chatbot from 10 years ago could make better contributions to the forum than PM2.
Also Fuzzy Bear has had times when he's made legitimately good posts, it used to be about 1 in every 5 or so posts in fact. Now the ratio is more like 1 in 20 if we're being generous...but even that is a significantly higher batting average than PM2.
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2023, 01:30:44 AM »

Also Fuzzy Bear has had times when she's made legitimately good posts, it used to be about 1 in every 5 or so posts in fact. Now the ratio is more like 1 in 20 if we're being generous...but even that is a significantly higher batting average than PM2.

I would play a monthly subscription to this blog if Fuzzy changed his pronouns to she/hers.
OriAr
Rookie
Israel

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2023, 09:38:12 AM »

Fuzzy
BigZuck08
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 1.22

P