Attn: The 3rd Constitution Has Failed!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:02:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Attn: The 3rd Constitution Has Failed!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Attn: The 3rd Constitution Has Failed!  (Read 802 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 07, 2007, 10:01:30 AM »

Thanks to all of you who supported the current system and are eager to help excite Atlasia without overhaul.  For once, cooler heads prevailed.  Thank you,
Lt. Gov. DownWithTheLeft (R-NJ)
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 01:06:48 PM »

For once?  Every single piece of bold reform that's ever been suggested to Atlasia has failed. Tongue
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 03:04:18 PM »

Heads are so cool in Atlasia scientists have recently calculated that the temperature of Atlasia's heads is on average only .07 degrees Farenheit above absolute zero.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 06:46:06 PM »

For once?  Every single piece of bold reform that's ever been suggested to Atlasia has failed. Tongue

He wouldn't know.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 08:19:08 PM »

He wouldn't know.

And you would! Hahaha. You speak of reviving Altasia... You don't even know what it used to be like.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 08:21:39 PM »

He wouldn't know.

And you would! Hahaha. You speak of reviving Altasia... You don't even know what it used to be like.

Yeah well then I would know. I think two and a half years is long enough to give you some Atlasia cred.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 08:24:57 PM »

He wouldn't know.

Actually.... I've been on the board for over two years, I watched the Atlasia Government with great intrest but never had time to involve myself. Now as a Senior I have plenty of time, along with my careful joining timing, I am now a Senator with only a few months citizenship, and DWTL and I have been together on a few projects, but recently he's been throwing his 15 year old intellect around just a little too much, and is being a bit of a bully for having so little experience.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 08:37:42 AM »

He wouldn't know.

Actually.... I've been on the board for over two years, I watched the Atlasia Government with great intrest but never had time to involve myself. Now as a Senior I have plenty of time, along with my careful joining timing, I am now a Senator with only a few months citizenship, and DWTL and I have been together on a few projects, but recently he's been throwing his 15 year old intellect around just a little too much, and is being a bit of a bully for having so little experience.

TN2024, I think you are just overreacting to the Constitution failing, might I remind you that the two of us together were the allies who brought the Republican party to the right.  What you see as bullying I see as trying to make progress, nothing gets done if you just let things go by and not take action.  I apoligize if you take my actions in the wrong way by I trying to help, not hurt.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 06:28:00 PM »

Wow.....I must have missed out on a crap load while I was gone......A shame too.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies