Is anyone else thinking Trump is going to get his asses kicked in 2024?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 14, 2024, 09:59:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is anyone else thinking Trump is going to get his asses kicked in 2024?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Is anyone else thinking Trump is going to get his asses kicked in 2024?  (Read 1292 times)
Steve from Lambeth
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2023, 09:37:09 AM »

They would be complete morons to nominate him now.
Quite so, given that the Republican National Convention isn't until summer 2024.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

P P P

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2023, 09:41:11 AM »

The GOP will lose in 2024 if Trump is their nominee.

This indictment (and the ones forthcoming) will kill his general election chances. They would be complete morons to nominate him now.

They will lose regardless DeSantis is losing to BIDEN there are more Indictments, users try to separate Trump from RS McCain and Gore lost due to Clinton and Bush W crimes, DeSantis is losing anyways to Biden, he a Conserv not a Liberal that wants to cut entitlements like Student loans Forgiveness
RFK 2024
BasedSanta
Canada

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2023, 01:14:21 PM »
« Edited: April 01, 2023, 01:17:25 PM by BasedSanta »

The real competition is going to be the Senate. I wouldn't be surprised if Republicans take it back, especially with MT+OH+WV likely being D to R flips. Dems would need to hold on to one of those and gain Texas to retain control.  I think it's doable in a wave year but pretty unlikely.

Spectator
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2023, 01:20:48 PM »

The real competition is going to be the Senate. I wouldn't be surprised if Republicans take it back, especially with MT+OH+WV likely being D to R flips. Dems would need to hold on to one of those and gain Texas to retain control.  I think it's doable in a wave year but pretty unlikely.

Biden needs to win by around 7 or 8 points for me to think Democrats are slight favorites to hold the Senate.
RFK 2024
BasedSanta
Canada

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2023, 01:25:11 PM »

The real competition is going to be the Senate. I wouldn't be surprised if Republicans take it back, especially with MT+OH+WV likely being D to R flips. Dems would need to hold on to one of those and gain Texas to retain control.  I think it's doable in a wave year but pretty unlikely.

Biden needs to win by around 7 or 8 points for me to think Democrats are slight favorites to hold the Senate.

That would be my guess as well.  Probably a similar margin to TX flipping blue at the presidential level.  I'm thinking they'd hold MT and gain TX.  OH seems like it will be tough to hold, even for Brown, and WV is 100% gone.  Hard to imagine a scenario more favorable then that.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2023, 01:38:46 PM »

He's more likely to lose against Biden rather than win, though I'm not sure it will be by a 2008-style landslide. Other than North Carolina, I don't believe another states is particularly likely to flip Democratic.
LostInOhio
United States
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2023, 02:00:47 PM »

The GOP will lose in 2024 if Trump is their nominee.

This indictment (and the ones forthcoming) will kill his general election chances. They would be complete morons to nominate him now.

Have I got some news for you.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

P P P

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2023, 02:13:46 PM »

People don't understand that's it's not a neutral Environment anymore it's a D Leaning one since Trump Indictments

It's gonna be a 52/48 S we keep MT,AZ and OH and win MO that's 51 and win FL or WV that's 52/48 and win 17 H seats for a 52/46 PVI and 53 is TX but I expect 1 net gain with 15 H seats 2 is 25 H seats
Steve from Lambeth
United Kingdom

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2023, 03:12:35 PM »

People don't understand that's it's not a neutral Environment anymore it's a D Leaning one since Trump Indictments
Donald Trump was indicted 47 hours ago.
WalterWhite
United States
Political Matrix
E: -9.35, S: -9.83

P
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2023, 08:16:18 PM »

My guess for 2024 based on this:

Note: Getting indicted out of office AND getting impeached twice is kind of a big deal. Independent voters would most likely not vote for someone with that record.

Note: Safe = 10% or more; Likely = 5-10%; Lean = 1-5%; Tossup = Within 1%

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies