Majority of Americans reject anti-trans bills, but support for this restriction is rising (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:00:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Majority of Americans reject anti-trans bills, but support for this restriction is rising (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Majority of Americans reject anti-trans bills, but support for this restriction is rising  (Read 2016 times)
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 30, 2023, 06:22:56 PM »

What we're seeing here is more Americans coming to see "gender-affirming care" as a euphemism for sex change.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 09:48:20 PM »

What we're seeing here is more Americans coming to see "gender-affirming care" as a euphemism for sex change.
Speak for yourself. I've been experiencing gender-affirming care for five years now, and perhaps the most notable aspect of my sex still hasn't changed, and not for lack of trying!

I'm not speaking for anyone just guessing at what is causing this uptick.  I think the GOP messaging on this has been pretty successful as most of the media is now conflating the two.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies