Republicans will always be Patriots, change my mind (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:20:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Republicans will always be Patriots, change my mind (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans will always be Patriots, change my mind  (Read 1093 times)
Yoda
United States

« on: March 30, 2023, 01:10:32 AM »

The latest poll shows. They love ❤️ this country,

Hate to break it to you, but a poll can't show if someone or group of people is patriotic. Only their actions can.

Real patriots value the Constitution, the idea of America, freedom and the will of the people (aka elections) over everything else. It's standing up for your country, not your political party. When you try to install by violence the guy who lost an election by 7 million votes, you are the furthest thing from a patriot, you're a terrorist, I don't care how much you say you like baseball. Polls have shown that the majority of the republican party does not believe that Jan 6th was a big deal, that it was merely legitimate political speech. To them, Colin Kapernick kneeling in protest was a national emergency, but cops getting beaten half to death was not. This shows that a majority of republicans don't even possess the basic concept of what true patriotism is. If that simple synopsis doesn't change your mind, then you're part of the problem. It's that simple.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies