Office of Lincoln Deputy Dennis Millhouse (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:54:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Lincoln Deputy Dennis Millhouse (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Lincoln Deputy Dennis Millhouse  (Read 621 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: March 19, 2023, 01:48:27 AM »

I'm not sure how it happened, but for some reason, I quadruple posted in the voting thread. 

I just wanted to assure all that no "shenanigans" were intended; this was an honest mistake (again, I'm not sure how I did it). 

Mea culpa, all. 

Yeah, this sucks big time. Sometimes the forum slows to a crawl or enters a quasi-maintenance mode; other times, our individual internet connection may cut out briefly just enough to where things error out on our end but the request goes through still.

I've learned this the hard way in the past. Whenever posting on a thread where duplication is a concern, make sure not to click the "post" function more than once, and even if/when your browser errors out or it seems the forum has crashed, do not repost until you can get the page to which you tried to post refreshed and reloaded successfully. Sometimes, this stuff goes through even if it tells you it didn't: I imagine either the forum being crappy or your internet sketching out led to the duplication of posts.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies