OT: Why are the Warriors so bad on the road?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:30:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  OT: Why are the Warriors so bad on the road?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OT: Why are the Warriors so bad on the road?  (Read 464 times)
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 17, 2023, 09:46:27 PM »

Very depressing, fam….
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2023, 11:15:47 PM »

Cause draymond broke the locker room with punching Poole, Poole got overpaid and is a 3 and d with no d,  Kerr is a bum coach who does nothing at all, bench is depleted, kuminga is a bust, dumped wiseman, only chef curry still cooking
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2023, 02:32:53 AM »

I think the Warriors sort of had a last hurrah last year , where things came together one last time and they were able to pull it off against what I thought was historically weak competition.

I doubt they beat the Grizzlies if Ja doesn’t go down
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2023, 02:53:00 AM »

I think the Warriors sort of had a last hurrah last year , where things came together one last time and they were able to pull it off against what I thought was historically weak competition.

Pure Blazers copium
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2023, 02:54:37 AM »

Pure Blazers copium

If only Nurk didnt go down in 2019. Sigh
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2023, 05:59:30 AM »

It's frustrating. I really hope they get their act together for the final stretch of the regular season and can somehow pull off another great playoff run, but it looks very dubious.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2023, 09:15:44 AM »

No cohesion, especially on defense. Almost everyone is playing somewhat inconsistently and a lot of players - Poole, Klay, Kuminga - are being especially streaky this year. Playing at home can really help mask some of that. Some of the lineups they’ve been putting up don’t help much either.

The upside (potentially) is that they haven’t had the team fully available all year - someone major’s always been out - and they still look on track to have everyone back by the playoffs. That alone can’t explain this poor of a road record, but it might give them a chance to reset things (assuming they make the playoffs lol).
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2023, 09:36:04 AM »

It's worth noting that this is an issue that affects the whole Western Conference. Sacramento is currently the only team in the conference with a winning record on the road. This matters because home and road records are interconnected; if every other team is much better at home, that in turn increases the likelihood that any particular team is worse on the road. The Warriors are the most extreme case by far but not the only one by any means.

It's been a weird experience this year being a fan of the Warriors and the Maryland men's team (against top-200 teams, 9–1 at home and 0–9 on the road).
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2023, 10:37:22 AM »
« Edited: March 18, 2023, 10:44:49 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

The 3 pointer is used as a weapon against opponents I don't know the diameters of Crts or rims or backboard hut Curry and Klay just like Jordan, the Bad Boys of Detroit, Mark Price and Larry Byrd shot 3 s at home more due to crowd that's why they beat the Celts and they were the Dogs they shot 3s that's why and Steve Kerr saved Bulls on 3s in last two titles runs and against Reggie Miller and Pacera, Reggie Miller whom also shot 3 s is close to Curry

That's why you have these upsets in College 3 pointers but Houston or KS or Alabama or Gonzaga can win the title

The stars feed on crowd at home on 3s that's why it's Home Crt and that's why all blk athletes support BLM they play golf with Eddie Murphy, Adam Sandler and Prez Obama Patrick Mahomes supports reparations and it's their tax money not ours

They pay 20 K a yr in taxes when you win the lottery they take taxes out for education l, they will will be involved once again with Barber to break the Filibuster so when you watch NCAA they support reparations they golf with Obama

Hockey and Baseball ⚾ golf with Trump and Nascar dads
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2023, 11:00:05 AM »

A better question is why do they keep winning at home? That's a question that's going to resolve itself quicker than this, and the balance will be restored.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2023, 11:14:00 AM »

You do realize that there's an entire Off-Topic board?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2023, 12:41:28 PM »
« Edited: March 18, 2023, 12:46:18 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

You do realize that there's an entire Off-Topic board?

Politics and Sports mix together anyways Tom Brady is a DeSantis supporter because he along with Nascar Dad's and Russian Hockey and Baseball players golf with Trump but Curry golfs with Tom Brady and Obama anyways that's why they are against Gun violence and support gun control

Hockey is split Ovechkin and many Russians are Trump supporters but back D's and Baseball but they can go to Country Club White Trump clubs but not blk athletes and Swedish or Canadian Hockey players can be D just like some white baseball players are Ds but it's not the BLM unless Kyrie Irving, Lebron , Pat Mahomes and Curry and Klay Thompson were involved during George Floyd and Kobe Bryant funeral and Teams that win shoot 3 s Larry Byrd, Reggie Miller, Michael Jordan, Curry and Klay Thompson

Users say they are against Reparations Whites pay season passes to see blks play football and basketball and NCAA tournament the blk athletes support Reparations too

Ayesha Curry is a fan of Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Walters and Vanessa Bryant is a fan of hers too

If Vanessa Bryant or Ayesha curry went on View they would support reparations, but Ayesha probably be more vocal when Curry is retiring
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies