MT-Sen R-primary: Rosendale 36, Zinke 26, Stapleton 6; GE: Rosendale +5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:04:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections
  2024 Senate & House Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MT-Sen R-primary: Rosendale 36, Zinke 26, Stapleton 6; GE: Rosendale +5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MT-Sen R-primary: Rosendale 36, Zinke 26, Stapleton 6; GE: Rosendale +5  (Read 702 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: March 10, 2023, 10:16:39 AM »

As I say before Biden polls are gonna be stagnant until a Debt Ceiling is signed into law you gonna have ups and downs
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2023, 10:25:34 PM »

Rosendale isn't even running so they poll Rosendale and Zinke it's irrelevant
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2023, 10:28:25 PM »

It's very early, though I could see a scenario in which Tester is finally running out of luck due to increased political polarization, especially in a presidential year. Even if Biden wins reelection, he's not coming close in Montana. It requires Tester to outrun the top of the ticket by at least mid to high single digits.

LoL it's a 303 map it depends on what happens in OH with Brown and that's wave insurance I won't underestimate him I underestimate him in 2006 that's why I didn't underestimate Ryan but he lost in a Midterm this is a Prez Eday

He's down by 5 pts MOE, people thinks its Lean R 5 pts lol Dr Oz didn't win and it was 3 pts
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2023, 07:59:15 AM »

If Tester is trailing Rosendale even before any Republican candidate annonced it’s bad for Tester. The moreover that this poll says that the Green Party takes 3 % of the voting intentions which are good news for Republicans because it divides the Democratic vote. And in a state that Donald Trump won by more than 10 percentage points, Tester voted with Brandon 99 % of the time. Since the last few years he moved even further to the left as he supports abolishing the filibuster even though he urged Mitch McConnell to keep it

https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/06/jon-tester-voting-record-joe-biden-media-claims-moderate/

Yep Tester had the same lead a few weeks ago and 5 pts worked out so well for Oz and he Lost with the same 5 pt lead over Warnock with Walker and he lost too, lol it's 2 yrs til EDAY
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies