Shuala (Pieman)/BG-NY vs. ER/OSR (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:54:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Shuala (Pieman)/BG-NY vs. ER/OSR (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for?
Shuala (D/leaning)

Shuala (R/leaning)

ER (R/leaning)

ER(D/leaning)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Shuala (Pieman)/BG-NY vs. ER/OSR  (Read 2039 times)
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« on: March 14, 2023, 05:47:27 PM »

Religious nut/mainstream conservative over Nazi child/populist conservative.

Such a hard decision...
Pretty sure shaula is older than you.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 05:57:51 PM »

Such a hard decision...

They are a Nazi under 18, no?
Calling people older than you "children" in a derogatory manner is dumb, especially when you're as if not more immature than them.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2023, 07:09:41 PM »

Such a hard decision...

Calling people older than you "children" in a derogatory manner is dumb, especially when you're as if not more immature than them.

What? Do tell how I am more immature than a self-proclaimed "Based nationalist socdem populist" who supports Trump/Gabbard for 2024?
There's more to maturity than not following a stupid ideology.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2023, 10:38:44 PM »

Such a hard decision...

What? Do tell how I am more immature than a self-proclaimed "Based nationalist socdem populist" who supports Trump/Gabbard for 2024?

And what precisely have they done to make you think that? None of my stupid posts are actually dumber than the majority of users on the forum.
"Dumbness" and immaturity are two different things(not that you manage to avoid the former all that well either). You constantly act like you're the most right person in the room and you constantly conduct yourself in a generally childish manner. shaula just manages to be less bad about those things even if her ideology is dogs**t. It's a thing heavily associated with age. I wasn't any better than you at 16 maturity-wise(I was probably worse on that front even if you factor out the problems caused by my many untreated mental illnesses).
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2023, 09:02:03 AM »

Such a hard decision...

And what precisely have they done to make you think that? None of my stupid posts are actually dumber than the majority of users on the forum.
"Dumbness" and immaturity are two different things(not that you manage to avoid the former all that well either). You constantly act like you're the most right person in the room and you constantly conduct yourself in a generally childish manner. shaula just manages to be less bad about those things even if her ideology is dogs**t. It's a thing heavily associated with age. I wasn't any better than you at 16 maturity-wise(I was probably worse on that front even if you factor out the problems caused by my many untreated mental illnesses).

Meaning can't be communicated particularly well through text.

Regardless of this, the "childish manner" is not that accurate compared to many users. On this forum, we have a 35 year old man who posts threads about emo music and how he's mad his computer was made while Trump was President.

Please do feel free to pull up some examples of me acting as though I am the "smartest man in the room".
It's your general attitude kid. Its hard to verbalize exactly what the specifics are, but you generally act like a teen who isn't as smart as he thinks. I'm not going to continue this conversation.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2023, 04:35:01 PM »

Red avvie logic - "well, he'd probably round up the gays and throw them into camps but at least we'd get a new pupusa restaurant!"

Pupusas?

My point is red avvies think intense homophobia and a worldview that would fit in well in Ugandan megachurches is less of a deal breaker than strict immigration policies. Disgusting but not surprising.
"We shouldn't have accepted Jewish refugees in 1940's nazi germany" seems like a bit more than "strict immigration policies". And ER's positions are a lot less extreme than you seem to think as well.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2023, 12:30:19 PM »

Red avvie logic - "well, he'd probably round up the gays and throw them into camps but at least we'd get a new pupusa restaurant!"

Pupusas?

My point is red avvies think intense homophobia and a worldview that would fit in well in Ugandan megachurches is less of a deal breaker than strict immigration policies. Disgusting but not surprising.
"We shouldn't have accepted Jewish refugees in 1940's nazi germany" seems like a bit more than "strict immigration policies". And ER's positions are a lot less extreme than you seem to think as well.

lol, sure they are. The dude has like a +9 on both social and econ scores. He's a far right ideologue who would have no issue whatsoever hooking you up to shock therapy if it were legal.

But let's say that in this bizarro world you've crafted, ER isn't an extreme right wing bigot on LGBT rights. He is still anti abortion in ALL circumstances. He still wants mandatory prayer in schools. He still wants church and state to merge. Other than immigration, Shaula and BG are pretty standard social liberals. More to the point, unlike ER (and OSR), they are not Reaganite conservatives who would gleefully take healthcare away from the needy and destroy unions.
Shaula is a complete isolationist "populist" child who seems to be guided by weird impulses and intuitions that would lead to her doing absurd s**t that would wreck the country far worse than anything ER would be able to do. The rest of the world matters, both from a self-interest perspective and a "not letting in Jewish refugees during the holocaust is bad" perspective. ER has a head on his shoulders and an ounce of sanity. He's awful, yes, but he isn't going to blow up the country on some populist whim.
It seems a borderless world is the only issue that matters to you, and you would have no problem throwing the LGBT community, women who need abortions, and the poor under the bus because of your open borders fetish.
Imagine thinking "I don't want someone openly states that she'd turn away Jewish refugees fleeing the holocaust" is equivalent to only caring about open borders.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies