Shuala (Pieman)/BG-NY vs. ER/OSR
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:12:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Shuala (Pieman)/BG-NY vs. ER/OSR
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for?
Shuala (D/leaning)

Shuala (R/leaning)

ER (R/leaning)

ER(D/leaning)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Shuala (Pieman)/BG-NY vs. ER/OSR  (Read 2031 times)
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 08, 2023, 01:00:17 PM »

This should be interesting
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2023, 07:15:48 PM »

Religious nut/mainstream conservative over Nazi child/populist conservative.

Such a hard decision...
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2023, 05:47:27 PM »

Such a hard decision...
Pretty sure shaula is older than you.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2023, 05:55:14 PM »

Such a hard decision...

They are a Nazi under 18, no?
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2023, 05:57:51 PM »

Such a hard decision...

Calling people older than you "children" in a derogatory manner is dumb, especially when you're as if not more immature than them.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2023, 05:59:51 PM »

Such a hard decision...

Calling people older than you "children" in a derogatory manner is dumb, especially when you're as if not more immature than them.

What? Do tell how I am more immature than a self-proclaimed "Based nationalist socdem populist" who supports Trump/Gabbard for 2024?
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2023, 07:09:41 PM »

Such a hard decision...

What? Do tell how I am more immature than a self-proclaimed "Based nationalist socdem populist" who supports Trump/Gabbard for 2024?
There's more to maturity than not following a stupid ideology.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2023, 08:20:06 PM »

Such a hard decision...

And what precisely have they done to make you think that? None of my stupid posts are actually dumber than the majority of users on the forum.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2023, 10:38:44 PM »

Such a hard decision...

And what precisely have they done to make you think that? None of my stupid posts are actually dumber than the majority of users on the forum.
"Dumbness" and immaturity are two different things(not that you manage to avoid the former all that well either). You constantly act like you're the most right person in the room and you constantly conduct yourself in a generally childish manner. shaula just manages to be less bad about those things even if her ideology is dogs**t. It's a thing heavily associated with age. I wasn't any better than you at 16 maturity-wise(I was probably worse on that front even if you factor out the problems caused by my many untreated mental illnesses).
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2023, 11:59:42 PM »

Such a hard decision...

I'm just happy you're not using my signature anymore Tongue
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2023, 12:10:02 AM »

ER, not happily, but unlike Shaula, I think he would actually be capable of governing. Also I trust OSR to give him the right advice. A Shaula/BG-NY government would simply be unable to govern and whatever little they'd agree on would probably be totally disastrous like selling the entire nation to Russia and banning all immigration.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2023, 02:12:00 AM »

Such a hard decision...

"Dumbness" and immaturity are two different things(not that you manage to avoid the former all that well either). You constantly act like you're the most right person in the room and you constantly conduct yourself in a generally childish manner. shaula just manages to be less bad about those things even if her ideology is dogs**t. It's a thing heavily associated with age. I wasn't any better than you at 16 maturity-wise(I was probably worse on that front even if you factor out the problems caused by my many untreated mental illnesses).

Meaning can't be communicated particularly well through text.

Regardless of this, the "childish manner" is not that accurate compared to many users. On this forum, we have a 35 year old man who posts threads about emo music and how he's mad his computer was made while Trump was President.

Please do feel free to pull up some examples of me acting as though I am the "smartest man in the room".
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2023, 09:02:03 AM »

Such a hard decision...

Regardless of this, the "childish manner" is not that accurate compared to many users. On this forum, we have a 35 year old man who posts threads about emo music and how he's mad his computer was made while Trump was President.

Please do feel free to pull up some examples of me acting as though I am the "smartest man in the room".
It's your general attitude kid. Its hard to verbalize exactly what the specifics are, but you generally act like a teen who isn't as smart as he thinks. I'm not going to continue this conversation.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2023, 11:27:29 AM »

Such a hard decision...

It's your general attitude kid. Its hard to verbalize exactly what the specifics are, but you generally act like a teen who isn't as smart as he thinks. I'm not going to continue this conversation.

As is your right I suppose. Again, meaning can't be communicated well through text.

To be fair though, you also think Shaula is a Nazi:

BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2023, 08:40:00 PM »

ER, not happily, but unlike Shaula, I think he would actually be capable of governing. Also I trust OSR to give him the right advice. A Shaula/BG-NY government would simply be unable to govern and whatever little they'd agree on would probably be totally disastrous like selling the entire nation to Russia and banning all immigration.
I support tariffs and sanctions on Russia for economic terrorism committed against the United States.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2023, 01:44:22 AM »

I think I would win because I'd be able to moderate enough to run a New Right-like campaign with the policies of Trump 2016 and the polished style of Youngkin. I think against a religious extremist I would be able to gather most Democrats (as I'm socially libertarian) and also Trumpists (since I'm a Trump fan).
With Trumpists and progressives on my side, I don't see how I'd lose.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2023, 01:47:47 AM »

I think I would win because I'd be able to moderate enough to run a New Right-like campaign with the policies of Trump 2016 and the polished style of Youngkin. I think against a religious extremist I would be able to gather most Democrats (as I'm socially libertarian) and also Trumpists (since I'm a Trump fan).
That sounds like the path for you if you did win.
What do you think ER/OSR ticket's best strategy would be against such a candidacy?
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2023, 04:05:41 AM »

That sounds like the path for you if you did win.
What do you think ER/OSR ticket's best strategy would be against such a candidacy?
I'm not sure. Religious extremism is hard to mix with a criticism of Trump. Ig it'd be like if Mike Pence ran against Tulsi Gabbard lol.
Well maybe if he moderated his religiousness to act like just a person who has a lot of faith but isn't crazy he could get support from democrats (especially a lot of black voters). Highlighting my support for Trump and his election denialism could also help by polarising the race and getting some anti-Trump democrats to take his side, even if I agree with them on more issues.
He could attack my isolationist stance on Ukraine, but I feel like it would be a wash as by 2024 I feel most Americans will be tired of the war.
He best would ignore economics, because I do feel as if my Bernie-like economic rhetoric can appeal to a lot of people especially when much of the far-right like me so much.
He would also very likely have a Supermajority of donor support, as both major Democratic and Republican donors would flock to him to stop me from winning, so he'd have a money advantage.
Honestly his best hope is that my unique mix of siphoning the Trump base, broad economic populism and being above the culture wars will end up a failure like it was for Joe Kent for example. Or he could blast any controversial thing I say everywhere on ads funded by billionaires.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2023, 01:03:11 PM »

I believe 95+% of progressives would refuse to vote for a Trump supporter and Shaula might be too economically left-wing for the Trump base. It's possible that she would win, but I don't know for sure about the result. It would depend on how ER campaigned.

As for me, I would vote third party or I might bite the bullet for ER. He is significantly to my right but is a better person.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2023, 12:03:57 PM »

ER would probably send me to conversion therapy so Shaula by default.

Absolutely disgusting that someone so homophobic is leading this poll.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2023, 12:30:33 PM »

It's a hard choice. One ticket is offensive to my pro-choice anti-homophobic libertarian views, the other is offensive to my pro-refugees-escaping-genocide views.

Not voting.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2023, 12:41:39 PM »

Red avvie logic - "well, he'd probably round up the gays and throw them into camps but at least we'd get a new pupusa restaurant!"
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 1.91

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2023, 04:00:04 PM »

ER/OSR clearly.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2023, 05:15:59 PM »

Red avvie logic - "well, he'd probably round up the gays and throw them into camps but at least we'd get a new pupusa restaurant!"

Pupusas?
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2023, 02:16:19 PM »

Pupusas?

My point is red avvies think intense homophobia and a worldview that would fit in well in Ugandan megachurches is less of a deal breaker than strict immigration policies. Disgusting but not surprising.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies