Josh22 Endorses M!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:49:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Josh22 Endorses M!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Josh22 Endorses M!  (Read 754 times)
M

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 08, 2004, 11:13:58 PM »

Charleston, South Carolina
July 8, 2004

I am pleased to introduce to you Josh22, a resident of my home state of Texas who, like me, has a Carolina background. As the Chariman of the AFRNC's Southwest District, he speaks with authority on his party's positions in this region.

Everyone give a big round of applause for Josh22!
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 11:19:30 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2004, 11:20:35 PM by Southwest AFRNC Chairman Josh22 »

Welcome all. I am proud to  endorse M. I think He is the ONE and ONLY candidate that will bring the south to a new level. I believe he will up hold the repulbicans views as well some of the UAC views. He is what the south been look for. I think that ever Republican and UACer should vote for this fine candidate. Thank you, and God bless.

*Josh22 Walks to M and shanks his hand and walks off stage*
M

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 11:30:21 PM »

I am pleased to announce the appointment of Josh22 as my campaign chairman, as well as his party's coordinator with my campaign. I hope to meet regularly with Josh to discuss both policy and strategy. I urge the GOP to formally endorse my bid to unseat the liberal Harry, who does not represent the South's image, and needs the boot so he'll have more time to work on his Imperialist America timeline.

I also call upon Ernest to join forces with this movement. Working together, we can ensure a new future for the South and all of Atlasia, and I am personally convinced that Manifest Destiny is a part of that future. If Ernest makes this decision, I plan to appoint him co-chair together with Josh22, as well as his party's coordinator on my campaign. Our meetings on AIM chat will ensure that this is truly a three party candidacy, and not merely an overpowered UAC juggernaut. It is important that a consensus be reached, for the benefit of the entire region.

And may I remind you all again: M '04, show them the door!
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2004, 11:58:33 PM »

I too now endorse M for Senate.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies