How many states will switch? (excluding NM, IO, & NH) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:28:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  How many states will switch? (excluding NM, IO, & NH) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Excluding New Mexico, Iowa, and New Hampshire, how many states do you think will switch party vote in the 2008 presidential election from the 2004 results?
None

1-2

3-4

5-6

7+

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 30

Author Topic: How many states will switch? (excluding NM, IO, & NH)  (Read 5242 times)
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« on: March 06, 2007, 02:04:19 PM »

Missouri Could Switch, but only with a good DEM nominee. And Dems need to figure out a way to win my home state, as no Democratic has EVER won the White House without Missouri in recent times.

Argumentum ad antiquitatem doesn't cut it. Missouri is no more important than any other state.

I didn't say it is more important, I am just saying that every Democrat who has won the White House has won missouri..

We used to say whichever candidate was taller would win, but I think that's been untrue the last 2 elections.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 02:06:44 PM »

I think 6 states will switch, including two of  the three mentioned: Ia, NM, Nev, Colo, Mo., Ohio. NH will only switch if Sununu is VP nom.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies