Do we have a President?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:44:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Do we have a President?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Do we have a President?  (Read 2337 times)
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2004, 06:45:18 PM »

I said almost everyone.  All are mysteries to me, except for one of the people who got picked. Wink
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2004, 01:21:41 PM »

Come on guys. Gustaf has been away only FOUR days now.

Most people in the Scandinavia own cottage and spend their holidays there. Gustaf is probably there. Or which is even more likely he is sailing on the sea. He has told that his parents own sailing boat and they used to sail across the Baltic Sea.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2004, 01:37:50 PM »

Lets give him a few more days before we start moving forward with the administration.
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2004, 11:20:47 PM »

A cottage.... sailing on the sea???

Sheesh... my last vacation was like 6 years ago going to a trailer in West Virginia Tongue

Most people in the Scandinavia own cottage and spend their holidays there. Gustaf is probably there. Or which is even more likely he is sailing on the sea. He has told that his parents own sailing boat and they used to sail across the Baltic Sea.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2004, 04:36:30 AM »

Yes, yes, we do!

Sorry guys...most of you have pretty much summed up what this is about already...it's summer a season I try to spend outdoors, so I'm not generally on as much as I was when it was school going on. Basically, I had to go a trip more or less suddenly, so I've been away, most of the time on a sailing boat with no computer access.

I accept the criticism, at least in part. As president I should obviously have informed someone before leaving, but I simply didn't find the time. HOWEVER, I also think Don raises a few good points...it IS summer, this IS a sim and there ARE more important things in life...and, finally, some problems will ALWAYS exist. None of us can be on-line 24 hours a week, 7 days a week...the key thing is really the moderator part, since I cannot transfer moderator power while I'm away to anyone else. We will have to work something out there, trying to shcedule it in a way that works for all of us.
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2004, 12:17:01 PM »

Hey, just like real life! Bush has his ranch, Gustaf his cottage... "And the President today spoke from his cottage in Skone..."

Anyway, welcome back Gustaf, hope you had a good time sailing. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies