2024: Two-Term Donald Trump Presidency
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:12:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
  2024: Two-Term Donald Trump Presidency
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: 2024: Two-Term Donald Trump Presidency  (Read 3791 times)
DylanSH99
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2023, 12:00:08 PM »

BREAKING: KLOBUCHAR ANNOUNCES RUN

On April 15th, 2023, Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) announced her candidacy for President of the United States in 2024.

In her speech delivered from her hometown of Minneapolis, Klobuchar said, "Today, I am proud to announce my candidacy for President of the United States. I am running to be a president for all Americans, regardless of their political affiliation, geographical location, or economic background. I believe it is time for a leader who will work tirelessly to bring our country together and move us forward in a direction that works for everyone."

Klobuchar has long been a champion of the progressive values of the Democratic Party, and her announcement speech was no different — she focused heavily on the issues of economic inequality and the importance of investing in infrastructure, education, and health care. She spoke of the need to tackle climate change and the need for a more equitable tax system.

Klobuchar also spoke of the need to heal the partisan divide that has plagued American politics in recent years. "We need to bridge the divide between people and parties, and find common ground through compromise," she said. This will be Klobuchar's second run for the White House.

BREAKING: STAPLETON MAKES LONGSHOT BID FOR WH

On April 15th, 2023, former Montana Secretary of State Corey Stapleton announced his candidacy for President of the United States in 2024. In a speech delivered from the steps of the Montana State Capitol, Stapleton addressed a large crowd of supporters gathered to hear his announcement.

"My fellow Americans, I am here today to announce my candidacy for President of the United States. I believe that I have the experience and the vision to lead this great nation in the right direction," Stapleton said.

Stapleton, who served as Montana Secretary of State from 2017-2021, has long been an advocate for conservative values, and he has been a vocal supporter of President Donald Trump.

In his speech, Stapleton outlined his platform, which includes an emphasis on economic growth and job creation, as well as a commitment to protecting the Second Amendment and defending the nation's borders. He also stressed the importance of reducing the national debt, and he promised to be a champion for the American people.
DylanSH99
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2023, 12:05:21 PM »

BREAKING: PRITZKER MAKES BID FOR POTUS

On April 21st, 2023, Illinois Governor JB Pritzker announced his plan to run for President in 2024. In his announcement speech, Governor Pritzker said:

"Throughout my time as Governor of Illinois, I have worked to ensure a brighter future for our state. Now, I am ready to take on a new challenge and work towards a brighter future for our entire country. Today, I am proud to announce my candidacy for President of the United States in 2024."

The announcement was met with a standing ovation from the crowd gathered in Chicago. Pritzker went on to discuss his plans for the future of the United States, highlighting his commitment to tackling climate change, creating economic opportunity, and expanding access to healthcare.

Pritzker has served as the Governor of Illinois since 2019 and has been widely praised for his success in reducing unemployment and increasing the state's budget surplus. He has also been an outspoken advocate for criminal justice reform, education reform, and gun control.

BREAKING: HUTCHINSON RUNNING IN 2024

On May 4th, 2023, former Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson announced his intention to run for President of the United States in the 2024 election. Hutchinson, who served two terms as Governor of Arkansas, stated that he believes the nation needs “strong, experienced leadership” to continue on the path of progress.

“Today, I announce my candidacy for President of the United States,” Governor Hutchinson said to a crowd of supporters gathered in Little Rock, Arkansas. “I am running to put forward a vision of an America that is united, prosperous, and secure. An America that respects the rule of law and values its citizens. An America that is a leader on the world stage.”

Governor Hutchinson has a long history of public service. He has served as United States Attorney for the Western District of Arkansas, was a three-term Member of the U.S. House of Representatives, and had been Governor of Arkansas from 2015-2023. In his announcement, Governor Hutchinson touted his record as a leader in Arkansas, citing his success in reducing taxes, cutting regulations, and balancing the state budget.
DylanSH99
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2023, 02:01:04 PM »

BREAKING: BROWN ANNOUNCES CANDIDACY

On May 15th, 2023, Senator Sherrod Brown of Ohio made a historic announcement that he was running for President of the United States in 2024. Brown’s announcement speech focused on the importance of standing up for the working class and fighting for a more equitable future.

“I’m here to tell you that I am running for President of the United States in 2024," Brown said. "It’s time to bring our country back to a place of fairness and justice, of opportunity and hope. It’s time for a new vision for America, one that puts people first. We need an economy that works for everyone, not just those at the top."

Brown's platform includes fighting for health care for all, expanding Social Security, instituting a $15 minimum wage, and tackling the climate crisis. He also emphasized the importance of rebuilding the middle class and closing the racial wealth gap.

BREAKING: YOUNGKIN RUNNING IN 2024

On the morning of May 17th, 2023, Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin made an announcement, declaring his candidacy for President of the United States in 2024.

“Today, I am announcing my candidacy for President of the United States in 2024,” Youngkin said. “I am running to bring a fresh perspective to Washington, to bring back the American dream, and to restore faith in our democracy.”

Youngkin is a Republican, and the announcement of his candidacy makes him the eighth Republican candidate for 2024. He has served as the governor of Virginia since 2021, and his tenure has been marked by a focus on fiscal responsibility, job creation, and education reform. He has also been a leader on healthcare reform, working to expand access to quality health care while also reducing costs.

In his announcement speech, Youngkin articulated his vision for the country. “I want to make sure that every American, regardless of race, gender, or economic status, has access to the same opportunities and that all citizens are treated equally under the law,” he said. “I believe in the promise of America, and I will fight to ensure that promise is fulfilled."

BREAKING: AOC MAKES HISTORIC BID FOR WH

On May 23rd, 2023, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announced her intention to run for President in 2024. The announcement was made during a press conference on the steps of City Hall in her home district of New York City.

“Today, I am proud to announce my candidacy for President of the United States in 2024,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “I have dedicated my life to fighting for justice and equality in this country, and I am now ready to take the fight to the White House.”

Since her election in 2018, Ocasio-Cortez has become a symbol of progressivism in the Democratic Party. She has been a vocal advocate for issues such as climate change, income inequality, and social justice. Her announcement has been met with enthusiasm by her supporters, who feel that her candidacy could help usher in a new era of progressive politics.

Ocasio-Cortez has also been vocal about her opposition to President Donald Trump and the current Republican administration. In her announcement speech, she made it clear that she intends to take on the current administration and its policies.

BREAKING: HOGAN MAKES '24 BID OFFICIAL

On May 26th, 2023, former Maryland Governor Larry Hogan made a historic announcement: he is running for President of the United States in 2024. Hogan, a popular Republican who served two terms as Governor of Maryland, made the announcement in a speech given in his hometown of Annapolis, Maryland.

In his announcement speech, Hogan began by noting the current state of the nation, citing the “growing divide” between political parties and the “partisan gridlock” that has plagued Washington for too long. He then made his intentions clear: “Today, I am announcing my candidacy for President of the United States in 2024. I am running because I believe we must end the divisiveness that has left our nation in turmoil and restore the spirit of unity and collaboration that has been missing for far too long.”

Hogan went on to talk about his vision for the future of the country. He stressed the importance of economic growth, national security, and healthcare. He also emphasized the need to bridge the political divide and foster collaboration between the two major political parties.

BREAKING: WHITMER ENTERS '24 RACE

On May 28th, 2023, Governor Gretchen Whitmer officially announced her candidacy for the 2024 presidential election. In a speech delivered in downtown Detroit, she outlined her platform and vision for the United States.

"The United States of America is at a crossroads," said Whitmer. "We are faced with a choice: do we continue down the path of division and disunity, or do we embrace a new beginning? I believe that with the right leadership, we can do the latter. That is why I am announcing today my candidacy for President of the United States in the 2024 election."

The Governor went on to detail her platform, which included a focus on economic growth, healthcare reform, and climate change. She also highlighted her record on economic development in Michigan as Governor, touting her successes in creating jobs and expanding access to affordable healthcare.

"I believe that my record of success in Michigan speaks for itself," said Whitmer. "The people of Michigan know that I am a person who gets things done, and that is why I am the right leader to guide our country through the turbulent times ahead."

BREAKING: PAUL MAKES SECOND BID FOR POTUS

On June 1st, 2023, Senator Rand Paul announced his candidacy for President of the United States in the 2024 election. A long time advocate for conservative values and limited government, Paul has been a fixture in the political landscape since his election to the United States Senate in 2010, and a run for President in 2016.

In his announcement speech, Senator Paul outlined his vision for the country, emphasizing his commitment to fiscal responsibility, civil liberties, and a strong foreign policy.

“It is time for a new era in American politics,” said Paul. “One of limited government, fiscal responsibility, and a commitment to our civil liberties. We must also recognize the value of a strong foreign policy, one that puts America first and takes a hard line when it comes to our national security.”

Paul’s announcement has been met with enthusiasm from many in the conservative movement, who have long championed his political positions. His candidacy will bring further attention to the issues of fiscal responsibility and limited government that have become hallmarks of his time in the Senate.
DylanSH99
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2023, 02:24:53 PM »

First Democratic Poll:
Gov. Gavin Newsom: 27.2% (+16.1)
Mayor Pete Buttigieg: 11.1%
Sen. Kamala Harris: 10.7%
Sen. Elizabeth Warren: 7.6%
Sen. Bernie Sanders: 6.6%
Sen. Amy Klobuchar: 5.7%
Gov. JB Pritzker: 4.3%
Sen. Sherrod Brown: 3.6%
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 3.6%
Gov. Gretchen Whitmer: 2.2%
Undecided: 17.4%

First Republican Poll:
Gov. Ron DeSantis: 31.0% (+16.1)
Amb. Nikki Haley: 14.9%
VP Mike Pence: 11.6%
Sen. Tim Scott: 9.4%
Sec. Mike Pompeo: 4.7%
Gov. Larry Hogan: 3.6%
Gov. Glenn Youngkin: 3.2%
Sec. Corey Stapleton: 1.4%
Sen. Rand Paul: 1.0%
Gov. Asa Hutchinson: 0.5%
Undecided: 18.7%

First General Election Poll:
Democrats: 53.2% (+7.1)
Republicans: 46.1%
Undecided: 0.7%
DylanSH99
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2023, 05:09:05 PM »

BREAKING: HALEY WINS IOWA CAUCUS

The 2024 Iowa Caucus on the Republican side has been a tight race, with Nikki Haley emerging as the victor. Ron DeSantis came in second, followed by Mike Pence and Glenn Youngkin rounding out the top four.

Upon her victory, Ambassador Haley made the following statement in her victory speech:

“Tonight, Iowa has spoken and I am humbled and honored to their Republican choice for President of the United States. I want to thank all of my supporters, who never gave up on me, and who never stopped believing in me. I am so thankful for you. Together, we will move this country forward, and make it stronger and more prosperous than ever before.”

Haley’s victory in Iowa is a huge step for her campaign, and it is likely that she will continue to gain momentum as the race progresses. Her strong performance in the Iowa Caucus shows that she has what it takes to compete in the general election and win the Republican nomination.

2024 Iowa Caucus Results (30 delegates)
Nikki Haley: 34.1% (10)
Ron DeSantis: 23.4% (7)
Mike Pence: 12.7% (4)
Glenn Youngkin: 9.3% (3)
Asa Hutchinson: 7.4% (2)
Tim Scott: 4.9% (1)
Mike Pompeo: 3.3% (1)
Larry Hogan: 2.5% (1)
Rand Paul: 2.2% (1)
Corey Stapleton: 0.3%

BREAKING: PRITZKER WINS IOWA CAUCUS

The 2024 Iowa Caucus was an exciting night for Democratic voters, with Governor JB Pritzker emerging as the victor, followed by Elizabeth Warren, Gavin Newsom, and Bernie Sanders rounding out the top four.

Pritzker, a multi-millionaire entrepreneur, was a surprise winner, as he had not been polling well in the days leading up to the caucus. His victory speech included an address to Iowa voters, thanking them for their support and pledging to continue to fight for the values of the Democratic Party.

"I am humbled and honored to receive the support of Iowa voters today," said Governor Pritzker. "This election marks a new era in the Democratic Party, and I am ready to take on the mantle of leadership and fight for the values we all believe in. I promise to work hard to ensure that our nation is just, equitable, and prosperous for all."

The success of Pritzker and the rest of the top four finishers in the Iowa Caucus demonstrates a desire for change among Democratic voters. Pritzker, Warren, Newsom, and Sanders all campaigned on bold progressive platforms, emphasizing issues like climate change, healthcare reform, and economic inequality.

2024 Iowa Caucus Results (51 delegates)
JB Pritzker: 27.1% (22)
Elizabeth Warren: 20.7% (16)
Gavin Newsom: 16.3% (13)
Bernie Sanders: 14.6%
Kamala Harris: 7.0%
Pete Buttigieg: 4.8%
Amy Klobuchar: 4.0%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 2.8%
Sherrod Brown: 2.4%
Gretchen Whitmer: 0.4%
DylanSH99
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2023, 05:19:04 PM »
« Edited: March 02, 2023, 05:28:18 PM by DylanSH99 »

BREAKING: HUTCHINSON, STAPLETON DROP OUT

After the 2024 Iowa Caucus, two candidates made the decision to drop out of the race: former Governor Asa Hutchinson and former Secretary Corey Stapleton. Both candidates had put forth strong campaigns, but ultimately decided that their chances of success were too slim to continue.

In his speech announcing his withdrawal, Governor Hutchinson said, “Although I have enjoyed this campaign, I have come to the conclusion that I cannot win the nomination. I am proud of the campaign we ran and the issues we raised. I will continue to fight for the values I believe in, and I wish all of the remaining candidates the best of luck.”

Meanwhile, Secretary Stapleton said in his own statement, “After much consideration and reflection, I have decided to end my campaign for the presidency. I want to thank all of the individuals and organizations who supported me during this process. I will continue to work to ensure that the American people have access to the resources and opportunities they need to succeed.”

Although both candidates had significant support and ran strong campaigns, the Iowa Caucus proved to be a decisive factor in the race. The two candidates were unable to garner the necessary support to move forward, and ultimately, they decided to withdraw. Hutchinson endorsed DeSantis, while Stapleton endorsed Pompeo.

Latest Republican Poll
Ron DeSantis: 29.5% (+16.7)
Nikki Haley: 12.8%
Mike Pence: 9.6%
Glenn Youngkin: 6.1%
Mike Pompeo: 3.1%
Larry Hogan: 2.9%
Rand Paul: 0.5%
Tim Scott: 0.5%
Undecided: 35.0%

Latest Democratic Poll
Gavin Newsom: 20.1% (+8.2)
Kamala Harris: 11.9%
Pete Buttigieg: 9.4%
JB Pritzker: 7.8%
Elizabeth Warren: 6.6%
Amy Klobuchar: 4.6%
Bernie Sanders: 4.1%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 2.5%
Undecided: 30.2%

Latest General Election Poll
Democrats: 53.7% (+8.0)
Republicans: 45.7%
Undecided: 0.6%
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2023, 05:32:42 PM »

DeSantis is going to win New Hampshire I think while Haley likely wins her Home State of South Carolina. Surprised Tim Scott hasn't dropped out.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2023, 10:04:56 PM »

How did Youngkin win the Governorship with a GOP President?

(Easiest way to deal with this is to say that Lee Carter won the Democratic nomination and lost)
DylanSH99
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2023, 10:11:31 PM »

How did Youngkin win the Governorship with a GOP President?

(Easiest way to deal with this is to say that Lee Carter won the Democratic nomination and lost)

The same way he won in OTL. McAuliffe was overall a weak candidate and in my timeline, Youngkin still barely wins, appealing to his moderate side even with Trump's endorsement. I went back and forth with it but ultimately let that election be.
DylanSH99
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2023, 10:49:16 PM »
« Edited: March 03, 2023, 12:22:33 PM by DylanSH99 »

BREAKING: HALEY WINS NEW HAMPSHIRE PRIMARY

The results of the 2024 New Hampshire Primary on the Republican side are in, and Nikki Haley has come away with a decisive victory. Mike Pence, Ron DeSantis and Larry Hogan rounded out the top four, but it was Ambassador Haley's night.

Haley's victory was a result of her strong grassroots support and her message of unity. Throughout the campaign, she has called for Republicans to come together to create a positive change in America. Her message resonated with voters, and she was able to pull away with a clear victory.

In her victory speech, Ambassador Haley said:

"Tonight is a victory for the Republican Party. We are united in our mission to create a better future for all Americans. Together, we can make this country a better place for all. Tonight, I am honored and humbled to receive your support."

The results of the 2024 New Hampshire Primary indicate that Ambassador Haley could be a strong contender for the Republican nomination. She is seen as a unifying force in the GOP, and many believe she could be the party's best hope for winning the 2024 general election.

2024 New Hampshire Primary Results (23)
Nikki Haley: 38.4% (12)
Mike Pence: 21.6% (6)
Ron DeSantis: 15.9% (5)
Larry Hogan: 8.1%
Glenn Youngkin: 5.3%
Mike Pompeo: 5.0%
Tim Scott: 3.4%
Rand Paul: 2.2%

BREAKING: PRITZKER WINS NEW HAMPSHIRE PRIMARY

The 2024 New Hampshire Primary was one of the most highly contested races in the Democratic field. After a hard-fought battle, the results proved to be a surprise to many as Illinois Governor JB Pritzker emerged victorious.

Pritzker’s victory came as a shock to many, as he had remained relatively low in the polls throughout much of the campaign. His success in New Hampshire marks the second major primary victory for the governor after winning in Iowa and will no doubt serve as a major boost to his candidacy.

At his victory speech, Pritzker thanked his supporters, saying, “I am humbled and honored to have received the support of so many in New Hampshire. This is a victory for the people of New Hampshire and all across the country who believe in a more equal and just future.”

2024 New Hampshire Primary Results (32)
JB Pritzker: 36.7% (22)
Bernie Sanders: 17.0% (10)
Pete Buttigieg: 14.0%
Elizabeth Warren: 9.0%
Gavin Newsom: 8.3%
Amy Klobuchar: 4.7%
Kamala Harris: 4.7%
Sherrod Brown: 3.3%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 1.7%
Gretchen Whitmer: 0.7%

Republican Delegate Count
Nikki Haley: 22 delegates
Ron DeSantis: 12 delegates
Mike Pence: 10 delegates
Glenn Youngkin: 3 delegates
Tim Scott: 1 delegate
Mike Pompeo: 1 delegate
Larry Hogan: 1 delegate
Rand Paul: 1 delegate

Democratic Delegate Count
JB Pritzker: 44 delegates
Elizabeth Warren: 16 delegates
Gavin Newsom: 13 delegates
Bernie Sanders: 10 delegates
Pete Buttigieg: 0 delegates
Amy Klobuchar: 0 delegates
Kamala Harris: 0 delegates
Sherrod Brown: 0 delegates
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 0 delegates
Gretchen Whitmer: 0 delegates

Latest Republican Poll
Ron DeSantis: 24.7% (+0.4%)
Nikki Haley: 24.3%
Glenn Youngkin: 10.0%
Tim Scott: 4.7%
Mike Pence: 4.7%
Mike Pompeo: 3.2%
Larry Hogan: 2.5%
Rand Paul: 0.3%
Undecided: 25.6%

Latest Democratic Poll
JB Pritzker: 27.8% (+10.8%)
Gavin Newsom: 17.0%
Pete Buttigieg: 12.9%
Elizabeth Warren: 6.8%
Kamala Harris: 5.3%
Amy Klobuchar: 4.2%
Bernie Sanders: 4.0%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 2.4%
Sherrod Brown: 2.1%
Gretchen Whitmer: 0.5%
Undecided: 17.0%

Latest General Election Poll:
Democrats: 54.0% (+8.7%)
Republicans: 45.3%
Undecided: 0.7%
DylanSH99
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2023, 12:15:36 PM »

BREAKING: POMPEO WITHDRAWS, ENDORSES PENCE

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced his decision to drop out of the 2024 presidential race right before the South Carolina Primary and Nevada Caucus. In a speech delivered on the steps of the Capitol building, Pompeo declared, “My service to this great nation is not yet complete. I must continue to serve in order to make the world a better place.”

The decision to drop out of the race comes as a shock to many, as Pompeo had been widely regarded as a strong contender in the race. His name had been mentioned in the same breath as Donald Trump and other notable Republicans, and his name recognition and broad base of support had made him a potential frontrunner.

Pompeo was seen as a uniting force in the Republican party, as his centrist views and ability to bridge the gap between the party’s various factions had made him a popular choice for many. His foreign policy experience and international relations acumen were seen as major assets, and he had emerged as a leading voice in the debate on how best to tackle the world’s most pressing issues. Pompeo also announced his decision to endorse Vice President Pence.
DylanSH99
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2023, 11:18:33 PM »
« Edited: March 03, 2023, 11:36:05 PM by DylanSH99 »

BREAKING: HALEY WINS NEVADA CAUCUS

The Nevada Caucus has just concluded and the results are in: Nikki Haley has won the Nevada Caucus in a landslide with Mike Pence coming in second place. Ron DeSantis and Larry Hogan round out the top four. This marks Nikki Haley's third major victory in the 2024 presidential race, following an incredible surge of support in the past few weeks.

Her platform focuses on economic reform and rebuilding America’s infrastructure. She is also a strong proponent of free trade and immigration reform. Her victory in Nevada marks a major milestone in her campaign and has put her in a strong position to win the nomination.

In her victory speech, Ambassador Haley said: "Tonight is a night of celebration! I am thankful and humbled to have received the support of the people of Nevada. This victory shows that our message of economic reform, strong infrastructure, and a renewed commitment to our values is resonating with the American people. I look forward to continuing to work hard to earn the trust and support of my fellow Americans."

The Nevada Caucus was a test of the strength of the candidates and Nikki Haley passed with flying colors.

2024 Nevada Caucus (30)
Nikki Haley: 41.9% (13)
Mike Pence: 17.6% (5)
Ron DeSantis: 16.6% (5)
Larry Hogan: 7.3% (2)
Glenn Youngkin: 7.0% (2)
Rand Paul: 6.3% (2)
Tim Scott: 3.3% (1)

BREAKING: HALEY WINS SOUTH CAROLINA PRIMARY

The South Carolina Primary on the Republican side has come to a close, and the results are in. After a hard-fought battle, former South Carolina governor and US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley has emerged victorious, with Florida Governor Ron DeSantis coming in second, Vice President Mike Pence in third and South Carolina Senator Tim Scott in fourth.

This result comes as no surprise, as Haley has long been a popular figure among Republicans in the state, and her strong performance in the debates leading up to the primary has only added to her appeal. Her victory speech made clear the deep affection that South Carolinians feel for her.

"It is with great honor and humility that I accept the people's vote in the South Carolina Primary," Ambassador Haley said. "I am deeply grateful for the support that so many of you have given me over the years, and I am excited to continue to serve South Carolina in this new capacity. I pledge to be a strong and effective advocate for the values that we all hold dear."

Haley's victory in the South Carolina Primary is a strong sign that she is a top contender for the Republican presidential nomination in 2024, and her strong performance in the debates and in the state's primary shows.

2024 South Carolina Primary (50)
Nikki Haley: 57.3% (50)
Ron DeSantis: 14.6%
Mike Pence: 13.3%
Tim Scott: 8.7%
Larry Hogan: 3.1%
Glenn Youngkin: 2.1%
Rand Paul: 0.9%
DylanSH99
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2023, 11:23:47 PM »
« Edited: March 03, 2023, 11:36:47 PM by DylanSH99 »

BREAKING: PRITZKER WINS NEVADA CAUCUS

The Nevada Caucus has officially spoken, and it's clear that the Democratic party is ready for change. After a long and contentious election, JB Pritzker has emerged victorious, with Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren and Gavin Newsom rounding out the top four.

Pritzker, the former business magnate and Governor of Illinois, received a strong show of support from Nevada's Democratic voters, winning with nearly 39% of the vote. His platform of progressive reforms and promises of economic growth hit a chord with Nevada's electorate, earning him the victory in the state.

Speaking to a crowd of supporters at his victory rally, Governor Pritzker had this to say: "America is at a crossroads, and this election is an important first step in the right direction. I'm honored that the people of Nevada have put their faith in me and my vision for the future. Together, we will build an America that works for everyone."

The Nevada Caucus proved to be a defining moment for the 2024 presidential election. It's clear that Democrats are ready for change, and with Pritzker emerging as the frontrunner, it's certain that the party will move in a more progressive direction.

2024 Nevada Caucus (43)
JB Pritzker: 38.5% (43)
Pete Buttigieg: 15.0%
Elizabeth Warren: 13.8%
Gavin Newsom: 11.3%
Bernie Sanders: 9.0%
Kamala Harris: 3.6%
Amy Klobuchar: 3.4%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 1.8%
Gretchen Whitmer: 1.2%
DylanSH99
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2023, 11:32:36 PM »
« Edited: March 03, 2023, 11:39:24 PM by DylanSH99 »

BREAKING: HOGAN, PAUL, PENCE, SCOTT DROP OUT AND SHAKE GOP RACE

The field of candidates for the 2024 Presidential Election is drastically different after the Nevada Caucus and South Carolina Primary. Four notable figures have dropped out of the race: Governor Larry Hogan, Senator Rand Paul, Vice President Mike Pence and Senator Tim Scott.

Governor Larry Hogan began his speech with, “I want to thank the thousands of people who helped us in this race. We ran a positive campaign focused on bringing people together.” He went on to say that he was proud of the ideas he shared on the campaign trail and that he will continue to fight for them in other ways. He then endorsed Governor Youngkin for the nomination.

Senator Rand Paul, who was considered a longshot for the nomination, said, “I'm proud of the ideas and principles I fought for in this race. My focus will now be on advancing my agenda in the Senate and fighting for the rights of all Americans.” Paul endorsed Ambassador Haley.

Vice President Mike Pence, who had been a frontrunner in the race, said, “It has been an honor to serve the American people as Vice President, and I will never forget the opportunities I had to represent the United States around the world.” He went on to say that he was proud of the accomplishments of the Trump Administration and that he would continue to serve the country in other ways. Pence endorsed Governor Youngkin.

Senator Tim Scott, who was seen as a rising star in the race, said, “I am grateful for the opportunity to have shared my ideas and vision for the future of our country. I will continue to fight for what I believe in and will continue to be a voice for those who are not heard.” He went on to say that he would continue to work to create a more unified and prosperous nation. Scott endorsed Ambassador Haley for the nomination.

Though these four candidates have dropped out of the race, their impact on the 2024 Presidential Election is still felt. Their speeches have motivated people across the country and their ideas will still be discussed in the months to come.

Republican Delegate Count
Nikki Haley: 85 delegates
Ron DeSantis: 17 delegates
Glenn Youngkin: 5 delegates

Democratic Delegate Count
JB Pritzker: 87 delegates
Elizabeth Warren: 16 delegates
Gavin Newsom: 13 delegates
Pete Buttigieg: 0 delegates
Amy Klobuchar: 0 delegates

Latest Republican Poll
Nikki Haley: 38.0% (+18.2)
Ron DeSantis: 19.8%
Glenn Youngkin: 11.7%
Undecided: 30.5%

Latest Democratic Poll
JB Pritzker: 38.4% (+25.9)
Gavin Newsom: 12.5%
Pete Buttigieg: 11.1%
Elizabeth Warren: 6.1%
Amy Klobuchar: 3.6%
Kamala Harris: 3.4%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 2.0%
Sherrod Brown: 1.8%
Gretchen Whitmer: 0.2%
Undecided: 16.8

Democrats: 54.1% (+9.0)
Republicans: 45.1%
Undecided: 0.8%
Samof94
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2023, 07:18:18 AM »

Pete might end up on the ticket.
DylanSH99
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2023, 09:37:32 AM »

Hmm... interesting idea. I'm busy all day today but will be posting again tonight. Stay tuned!
Junior Chimp

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2023, 06:20:25 PM »

My guess if Haley does become the Nominee she probably picks someone like Rubio for VP. Long way to go though!
DylanSH99
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2023, 10:43:53 PM »

*Super Tuesday post coming tomorrow, March 5th*

Who do you all think is gonna win Super Tuesday on both the Democratic and Republican sides?
DylanSH99
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2023, 11:41:29 AM »

SUPER TUESDAY RESULTS: HALEY DOMINATES ON GOP SIDE

2024 Alabama Primary (50)
Nikki Haley: 69.2% (38)
Ron DeSantis: 21.4% (12)
Glenn Youngkin: 9.5%

2024 Alaska Caucus (28)
Nikki Haley: 69.7% (22)
Ron DeSantis: 18.8% (6)
Glenn Youngkin: 11.6%

2024 California Primary (172)
Nikki Haley: 48.1% (172)
Glenn Youngkin: 36.0%
Ron DeSantis: 15.9%

2024 Colorado Caucus (37)
Nikki Haley: 56.8% (22 delegates)
Glenn Youngkin: 21.6% (8 delegates)
Ron DeSantis: 18.9% (7 delegates)

2024 Georgia Primary (76)
Nikki Haley: 44.4% (34)
Glenn Youngkin: 33.9% (26)
Ron DeSantis: 21.7% (16)

2024 Massachusetts Primary (42)
Nikki Haley: 68.9% (29)
Ron DeSantis: 16.8% (7)
Glenn Youngkin: 14.3% (6)

2024 Minnesota Caucus (38)
Nikki Haley: 64.9% (25)
Ron DeSantis: 23.0% (9)
Glenn Youngkin: 12.0% (4)

2024 North Carolina Primary (72)
Nikki Haley: 58.1% (42)
Ron DeSantis: 32.3% (23)
Glenn Youngkin: 9.6% (7)

2024 North Dakota Caucus (28)
Nikki Haley: 57.1% (16)
Glenn Youngkin: 25.0% (7)
Ron DeSantis: 17.9% (5)

2024 Oklahoma Primary (43)
Nikki Haley: 64.1% (27 delegates)
Ron DeSantis: 18.1% (8 delegates)
Glenn Youngkin: 17.8% (8 delegates)

2024 Tennessee Primary (58)
Nikki Haley: 56.4% (41)
Ron DeSantis: 24.3% (17)
Glenn Youngkin: 19.3%

2024 Texas Primary (155)
Nikki Haley: 46.1% (72)
Glenn Youngkin: 31.7% (49)
Ron DeSantis: 22.2% (34)

2024 Vermont Primary (16)
Nikki Haley: 68.9% (12)
Ron DeSantis: 22.1% (4)
Glenn Youngkin: 8.9%

2024 Virginia Primary (49)
Nikki Haley: 63.5% (31 delegates)
Glenn Youngkin: 20.1% (10 delegates)
Ron DeSantis: 16.4% (8 delegates)

2024 Wyoming Caucus (29)
Nikki Haley: 49.9% (14 delegates)
Glenn Youngkin: 26.6% (8 delegates)
Ron DeSantis: 23.5% (7 delegates)
DylanSH99
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2023, 12:26:33 PM »

SUPER TUESDAY RESULTS: PRITZKER DOMINATES DEM FIELD

2024 Alabama Primary (60)
JB Pritzker: 44.3% (45)
Gavin Newsom: 15.4% (15)
Pete Buttigieg: 9.5%
Amy Klobuchar: 9.5%
Bernie Sanders: 9.1%
Elizabeth Warren: 4.1%
Kamala Harris: 3.1%
Sherrod Brown: 2.3%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 1.8%
Gretchen Whitmer: 0.9%

2024 American Samoa Caucus (11)
JB Pritzker: 45.6% (8 delegates)
Gavin Newsom: 20.3% (3 delegates)
Pete Buttigieg: 10.5%
Elizabeth Warren: 9.6%
Kamala Harris: 4.3%
Amy Klobuchar: 3.0%
Bernie Sanders: 3.0%
Sherrod Brown: 1.7%
Gretchen Whitmer: 1.3%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 0.8%

2024 California Primary (550)
JB Pritzker: 33.1% (298)
Elizabeth Warren: 27.9% (252)
Pete Buttigieg: 11.5%
Gavin Newsom: 9.4%
Bernie Sanders: 6.9%
Sherrod Brown: 3.2%
Amy Klobuchar: 2.7%
Kamala Harris: 2.4%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 1.7%

2024 Colorado Caucus (78)
JB Pritzker: 55.2% (78)
Gavin Newsom: 14.4%
Elizabeth Warren: 10.5%
Pete Buttigieg: 4.9%
Amy Klobuchar: 4.3%
Bernie Sanders: 3.4%
Kamala Harris: 2.5%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 2.3%
Gretchen Whitmer: 0.3%

2024 Georgia Primary (117)
JB Pritzker: 45.4% (117)
Pete Buttigieg: 12.2%
Gavin Newsom: 10.8%
Elizabeth Warren: 9.6%
Amy Klobuchar: 6.0%
Bernie Sanders: 4.4%
Kamala Harris: 4.2%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 3.6%
Sherrod Brown: 3.2%

2024 Kansas Caucus (37)
JB Pritzker: 53.2% (37)
Elizabeth Warren: 12.1%
Gavin Newsom: 12.0%
Pete Buttigieg: 5.2%
Sherrod Brown: 3.4%
Amy Klobuchar: 2.6%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 1.9%
Gretchen Whitmer: 1.1%

2024 Maine Caucus (30)
JB Pritzker: 61.1% (30)
Pete Buttigieg: 10.8%
Gavin Newsom: 9.9%
Elizabeth Warren: 4.7%
Bernie Sanders: 3.7%
Kamala Harris: 2.6%
Amy Klobuchar: 2.3%
Gretchen Whitmer: 0.6%

2024 Massachusetts Primary (115)
JB Pritzker: 44.6% (115)
Elizabeth Warren: 18.6%
Gavin Newsom: 12.2%
Kamala Harris: 5.1%
Amy Klobuchar: 4.8%
Pete Buttigieg: 4.8%
Bernie Sanders: 3.8%
Sherrod Brown: 2.9%

2024 Minnesota Caucus (93)
JB Pritzker: 34.8% (54)
Pete Buttigieg: 25.4% (39)
Amy Klobuchar: 15.0%
Gavin Newsom: 5.6%
Sherrod Brown: 4.4%
Kamala Harris: 4.4%
Elizabeth Warren: 2.9%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 2.1%

2024 Nebraska Caucus (30)
JB Pritzker: 58.3% (30)
Gavin Newsom: 15.0%
Kamala Harris: 8.9%
Pete Buttigieg: 4.9%
Bernie Sanders: 4.0%
Elizabeth Warren: 3.2%
Amy Klobuchar: 2.4%
Sherrod Brown: 1.2%
Gretchen Whitmer: 0.0%

2024 North Carolina Primary (120)
JB Pritzker: 57.6% (120)
Gavin Newsom: 9.9%
Elizabeth Warren: 8.9%
Kamala Harris: 6.5%
Pete Buttigieg: 4.3%
Bernie Sanders: 3.6%
Sherrod Brown: 2.6%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 2.3%

2024 Oklahoma Primary (42)
JB Pritzker: 53.1% (42)
Gavin Newsom: 14.8%
Pete Buttigieg: 10.6%
Elizabeth Warren: 5.1%
Bernie Sanders: 3.6%
Sherrod Brown: 3.6%

2024 South Carolina Primary (59)
JB Pritzker: 36.1% (39)
Pete Buttigieg: 17.8% (20)
Elizabeth Warren: 12.6%
Bernie Sanders: 10.6%
Gavin Newsom: 10.0%
Amy Klobuchar: 4.1%
Kamala Harris: 3.2%
Sherrod Brown: 2.2%
Gretchen Whitmer: 1.5%

2024 Tennessee Primary (75)
JB Pritkzer: 64.9% (75)
Gavin Newsom: 8.7%
Kamala Harris: 3.7%
Elizabeth Warren: 2.6%
Bernie Sanders: 2.6%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 2.2%
Sherrod Brown: 1.7%

2024 Texas Primary (251)
JB Pritzker: 40.7% (251)
Bernie Sanders: 12.6%
Gavin Newsom: 11.4%
Amy Klobuchar: 9.7%
Elizabeth Warren: 7.9%
Sherrod Brown: 6.6%
Pete Buttigieg: 3.8%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 3.4%
Kamala Harris: 2.9%
Gretchen Whitmer: 1.0%

2024 Vermont Primary (26)
JB Pritzker: 54.9% (26)
Gavin Newsom: 10.6%
Pete Buttigieg: 10.0%
Bernie Sanders: 8.3%
Kamala Harris: 4.9%
Elizabeth Warren: 3.3%
Amy Klobuchar: 3.1%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 2.6%

2024 Virginia Primary (108)
JB Pritzker: 26.1% (43)
Amy Klobuchar: 22.3% (37)
Elizabeth Warren: 16.8% (28)
Gavin Newsom: 12.5%
Pete Buttigieg: 9.6%
Kamala Harris: 4.3%
Bernie Sanders: 3.5%
Sherrod Brown: 2.0%
Gretchen Whitmer: 0.9%
DylanSH99
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2023, 12:35:28 PM »
« Edited: March 05, 2023, 12:47:20 PM by DylanSH99 »

BREAKING: YOUNGKIN DROPS OUT, ENDORSES HALEY

Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin announced his withdrawal from the 2024 presidential race after Super Tuesday. Youngkin had been seen as a potentially strong contender in the race, but ultimately was unable to secure enough delegates on Super Tuesday to remain viable.

In his speech announcing his withdrawal, Youngkin said, “Over the past few months, I have been privileged to meet incredible people who, like me, are passionate about our country’s future and determined to make it a better place for all. I have been inspired by their commitment and their willingness to put their beliefs and ideals ahead of their own individual interests.”

Youngkin had entered the race with a platform of fiscal responsibility and economic growth, but was unable to gain enough momentum to keep up with the other candidates in the race. With his departure, the GOP race has now narrowed to just two candidates: former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, in which Youngkin endorsed Haley for the nomination.

Republican Delegate Count (1,237 needed to win)
Nikki Haley: 682 delegates
Ron DeSantis: 180 delegates

Democratic Delegate Count (2,383 needed to win)
JB Pritzker: 1,495 delegates
Elizabeth Warren: 296 delegates
Pete Buttigieg: 59 delegates
Amy Klobuchar: 37 delegates
Gavin Newsom: 31 delegates

Latest Republican Poll
Nikki Haley: 50.1% (+28.2)
Ron DeSantis: 21.9%
Undecided: 28.0%

Latest Democratic Poll
JB Pritzker: 42.2% (+29.4)
Gavin Newsom: 12.8%
Elizabeth Warren: 11.5%
Pete Buttigieg: 5.6%
Kamala Harris: 3.9%

Democrats: 53.6% (+8.4)
Republicans: 45.2%
Undecided: 0.2%
DylanSH99
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2023, 12:40:19 PM »

SUPER TUESDAY AFTERMATH AND VICTORY SPEECHES

In a shock to many, JB Pritzker and Nikki Haley emerged victorious in their respective party's primaries and caucuses on Super Tuesday. Governor Pritzker and Ambassador Haley won every single contest, dominating the field.

In his victory speech, Governor Pritzker highlighted the diversity of his campaign and said, "Tonight we united our party around a positive vision for the future of our country. I am humbled and honored by the support I have been shown by the people of this great nation, and I look forward to leading our party to victory in November." While Governor Pritzker is the likely nominee for the Democrats at this point, his comments angered some of his Democratic rivals vowing that the race is not over.

Meanwhile, Ambassador Haley thanked her supporters in her victory speech and said, "I am tremendously grateful to the voters of America for their support. This victory is not mine alone, it is a victory for all of us who believe in a better, brighter future for our country. Together, we will move our nation forward."
DylanSH99
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2023, 03:10:44 PM »
« Edited: March 05, 2023, 03:14:01 PM by DylanSH99 »

2024 Guam Caucus (9)
Nikki Haley: 66.7% (7)
Ron DeSantis: 22.2% (2)

2024 Hawaii Caucus (19)
Nikki Haley: 70.6% (13)
Ron DeSantis: 29.4% (6)

2024 Idaho Primary (32)
Nikki Haley: 77.0% (25)
Ron DeSantis: 23.0% (7)

2024 Kansas Caucus (40)
Nikki Haley: 69.1% (28)
Ron DeSantis: 20.9% (12)

2024 Louisiana Primary (46)
Nikki Haley: 75.8% (35)
Ron DeSantis: 24.2% (11)

2024 Maine Caucus (23)
Nikki Haley: 74.9% (17)
Ron DeSantis: 25.1% (6)

2024 Michigan Primary (59)
Nikki Haley: 73.6% (43)
Ron DeSantis: 26.4% (16)

2024 Mississippi Primary (40)
Nikki Haley: 76.0% (30)
Ron DeSantis: 24% (10)

2024 Missouri Primary (52)
Nikki Haley: 73.0% (52)
Ron DeSantis: 27.0%

2024 Ohio Primary (66)
Nikki Haley: 73.8% (66)
Ron DeSantis: 26.2%

2024 Puerto Rico Primary (23)
Nikki Haley: 67.7% (16)
Ron DeSantis: 32.3% (7)

2024 Washington DC Primary (19)
Nikki Haley: 68.2% (13)
Ron DeSantis: 31.8% (6)

2024 Democrats Abroad Caucus (17)
JB Pritzker: 61.5% (17)
Gavin Newsom: 9.8%
Pete Buttigieg: 9.8%
Amy Klobuchar: 4.7%
Bernie Sanders: 3.4%
Elizabeth Warren: 2.7%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 1.6%
Gretchen Whitmer: 0.5%

2024 Louisiana Primary (59)
JB Pritzker: 56.8% (59)
Kamala Harris: 5.0%
Elizabeth Warren: 4.8%
Bernie Sanders: 2.8%
Sherrod Brown: 2.8%
Gretchen Whitmer: 1.6%

2024 Michigan Primary (147)
JB Pritzker: 51.1% (147)
Gavin Newsom: 12.8%
Pete Buttigieg: 11.8%
Gretchen Whitmer: 5.3%
Kamala Harris: 4.5%
Bernie Sanders: 3.7%
Amy Klobuchar: 3.0%
Elizabeth Warren: 2.7%

2024 Mississippi Primary (41)
JB Pritzker: 62.3% (41)
Gavin Newsom: 10.7%
Elizabeth Warren: 3.2%
Bernie Sanders: 2.4%
Kamala Harris: 2.1%
Gretchen Whitmer: 2.0%
Amy Klobuchar: 2.0%

2024 Missouri Primary (84)
JB Pritzker: 59.2% (84)
Gavin Newsom: 12.9%
Bernie Sanders: 4.4%
Amy Klobuchar: 3.3%
Kamala Harris: 3.1%
Elizabeth Warren: 2.2%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 2.2%

2024 Northern Mariana Islands Caucus (11)
JB Pritzker: 60.3% (11)
Gavin Newsom: 11.1%
Kamala Harris: 4.5%
Bernie Sanders: 3.2%
Elizabeth Warren: 2.6%
Gretchen Whitmer: 1.1%

2024 Ohio Primary (160)
JB Pritzker: 57.6% (160)
Amy Klobuchar: 9.2%
Sherrod Brown: 7.4%
Bernie Sanders: 3.1%
Pete Buttigieg: 3.1%
Elizabeth Warren: 2.4%

Republican Delegate Count (1,237 needed to win)
Nikki Haley: 1,027 delegates
Ron DeSantis: 263 delegates

Democratic Delegate Count (2,383 needed to win)
JB Pritzker: 2,014 delegates
Elizabeth Warren: 296 delegates
Pete Buttigieg: 59 delegates
Amy Klobuchar: 37 delegates
Gavin Newsom: 31 delegates

Latest Republican Poll
Nikki Haley: 62.1% (+37.5)
Ron DeSantis: 24.6%
Undecided: 13.3%

Latest Democratic Poll
JB Pritzker: 46.4% (+34.7)
Elizabeth Warren: 11.7%
Gavin Newsom: 10.3%
Pete Buttigieg: 5.3%
Amy Klobuchar: 3.9%
Bernie Sanders: 3.9%
Kamala Harris: 3.6%
Undecided: 10.3%

Democrats: 54.0% (+9.6)
Republicans: 44.4%
Undecided: 1.6%
DylanSH99
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2023, 08:12:58 PM »

2024 Arizona Primary (58)
Nikki Haley: 75.1% (58)
Ron DeSantis: 24.9%

2024 Arkansas Primary (40)
Nikki Haley: 73.1% (29)
Ron DeSantis: 26.9% (11)

2024 Florida Primary (99)
Nikki Haley: 72.1% (99)
Ron DeSantis: 27.9%

2024 Illinois Primary (69)
Nikki Haley: 78.8% (69)
Ron DeSantis: 21.2%

2024 Northern Mariana Islands Caucus (9)
Nikki Haley: 77.1% (9)
Ron DeSantis: 22.9%

2024 Arizona Primary (85)
JB Pritzker: 60.8% (85)
Pete Buttigieg: 10.9%
Gavin Newsom: 9.4%
Elizabeth Warren: 4.2%
Amy Klobuchar: 3.8%
Bernie Sanders: 3.1%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 1.0%

2024 Florida Primary (247)
JB Pritzker: 53.4% (247)
Gavin Newsom: 11.1%
Pete Buttigieg: 10.4%
Amy Klobuchar: 5.1%
Kamala Harris: 5.1%
Elizabeth Warren: 4.1%
Gretchen Whitmer: 2.4%
Sherrod Brown: 2.0%

2024 Illinois Primary (183)
JB Pritzker: 64.3% (183)
Gavin Newsom: 6.5%
Elizabeth Warren: 3.6%
Kamala Harris: 3.2%
Bernie Sanders: 3.0%
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 2.7%
Amy Klobuchar: 2.5%
Sherrod Brown: 2.5%
Gretchen Whitmer: 2.2%
Samof94
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2023, 09:29:20 PM »

Doesn’t look like there will be a Brokered Convention and the actual election will be the Gov of Illinois and the former Gov of South Carolina.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies