Why are Republicans dovish on Russia but hawkish on China? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:57:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Why are Republicans dovish on Russia but hawkish on China? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why are Republicans dovish on Russia but hawkish on China?  (Read 1887 times)
YoshiyaDayan
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.94, S: 6.87

P
« on: February 23, 2023, 11:54:44 AM »

Republicans like myself respect Russia more because of a few main reasons. First, Communist China has been taking over U.S economy through importing and unfair trade practice for around 20 years, they are the fastest rising military power on earth, they have more people and usuable land for industry, and therefore are a potential economic rival to the U.S. They are also atheist and Communist, killing Christians, Muslims, Bhuddist monks, and other religious groups. Russia, on the other hand, has not been Communist for 32 years and has a strong Religious Conservative leader. Russia is also weaker than China, but that does not play into Republican beliefs about the best foreign policy as muchas the fact that Russia has the biggest nuclear arsenal on earth and war with it would be terrible. Republicans also want to ally Russia  to USA to keep it from coming closer to China. Russia and China have not historically been great allies, but aggressive U.S sanctions and pressure on Ukraine to join NATO have pushed Russia towards a Sino-Russian Alliance that would have the greatest nuclear arsenal, strongest military, most natural resources (and no enviromentalists to stop them from using them), fastest growing economy, trade dominance over the U.S, and with very anti-American sentiment, that would also give Russia a path to the world market throught China. Lifting sanctions on Russia made them stop their growing freindship with China. China also has greater amibitions than Russia, hoping to control all of Southeast Asia, while Russia only wants what they had during the Cold War, which would actually not affect USA's goals as much as Chinese ambition does. Russia is only currently hostile to the U.S due to its unwavering support for Ukraine and opposition to Russian expansionism. Republicans are fine with Making Russia Great Again, as long as that keeps them away from and possibly even against China.

This is a quick summary, contact me at yoshiyadayan@gmail.com if you want more. I am 14 and I found out all of this, I think you can too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies