Religious revival in Kentucky (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:03:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Religious revival in Kentucky (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Religious revival in Kentucky  (Read 1066 times)
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« on: February 20, 2023, 08:48:18 AM »

What in the hell are young people doing hanging out in an auditorium on weekdays? Clearly they don't have jobs.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2023, 01:44:48 PM »

What in the hell are young people doing hanging out in an auditorium on weekdays? Clearly they don't have jobs.
They're mostly college students.

Oh yeah, "full-time students". Yep, going to class five hours a day definitely prevents them from having time for a job. Give me a break. This is a separate issue, but it's really tough for me to be sympathetic to college grads who work a grand total of 30 paid hours over the course of their entire time at university and then wonder why they're in dire straits financially and have no job prospects once they get their degree. There is nothing more unattractive and unbecoming than grown men and women who think they're above work. Maybe if this was a "People working for a living" revival in Kentucky then this story would be a little more exciting. Anyway, I better get back to work. Sorry for the rant.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies