CA SEN Porter internal Leads (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:34:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  CA SEN Porter internal Leads (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CA SEN Porter internal Leads  (Read 984 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« on: January 27, 2023, 07:57:16 PM »

Khans looks likely to pass at this point right? I wonder how potent the Indian American vote would be for him. Wouldn’t be surprising if it was more strongly for him than the Black vote will be for Lee.

There are Hindu nationalists who dislike him (the Republican opponent in Khanna's last two elections has been a Republican affiliated with the RSS), but one would imagine that Indians who vote in the primary would be overwhelmingly for Khanna, yes. The issue, such as it is, is that Indian voters are far less organized politically than black voters. It's difficult for me to imagine them turning out in droves for an Indian candidate.

I'll believe a Porter victory when I see it. Democrats are more concerned with owning the cons than policy.

If by "owning the cons" you mean Adam Schiff, you may note that (as far as I can recall) no California poster on this site has expressed the belief that he will win the election. I would be surprised if he made it to the general election. If the options turn out to be Porter, Schiff, and Lee (and that appears to be the way things are headed), I think that Lee would have to be the favorite.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies