🇬🇷 Greek politics and elections (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:55:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  🇬🇷 Greek politics and elections (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 🇬🇷 Greek politics and elections  (Read 33925 times)
DL
Canada

« on: January 22, 2023, 07:38:49 PM »

Albanians are the most intergrated and all of them are far-right, but far-right parties are anti-immigrant so they are conflicted, the other slavs are like albanians but have fewer rights.

Muslims vote on the left, since left wing parties in Greece promote islam against their christian enemies

I thought most Albanians were Muslim?
DL
Canada

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2023, 12:50:44 PM »

Sounds like the current Greek government is getting raked over the coals over its handling of the tragic train crash disaster. I wonder what impact this could have on the election, if any
DL
Canada

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2023, 11:41:54 AM »
« Edited: March 15, 2023, 11:56:12 AM by DL »

Can anyone explain what ideological difference there is (if any) between Syriza and Pasok? I know that Syriza was formed as a leftwing protest against Pasok's austerity measures when the Greek economy collapsed ten years ago - but then when Syriza took power they seemed to have evolved into more of a moderate centre left party indistinguishable from the old Pasok  - so why don't they just merge? or is now all just personal rivalries and resentments?
DL
Canada

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 09:07:40 AM »

If Syriza moves a bit more to the centre-left how is it any different from the remnants of PASOK?
DL
Canada

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2024, 05:49:23 PM »

Can anyone explain to me why in all the years PASOK and later Syriza was in power - there was zero action on same sex marriage in Greece and now the rightwing New Democracy Party ends up being the one to do it?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies