NC GOV 2024 - Stein (D) vs Robinson (R)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:25:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NC GOV 2024 - Stein (D) vs Robinson (R)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14
Author Topic: NC GOV 2024 - Stein (D) vs Robinson (R)  (Read 19344 times)
Steve from Lambeth
Greece

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: March 07, 2024, 02:02:04 PM »

Someone on Twitter correctly pointed out that he wouldn't have been able to vote either in the time that women weren't able to vote. It's really delusional to want to go back to a time when you would have had no rights either. Does he think he would have been an exception?

I expect that Mark Robinson self identifies as white.

So, he’s trans-white?

Dolezal?Huh
She's called Diallo now. Get with the program.
Flyersfan232

« Reply #276 on: March 08, 2024, 06:43:32 PM »

Someone on Twitter correctly pointed out that he wouldn't have been able to vote either in the time that women weren't able to vote. It's really delusional to want to go back to a time when you would have had no rights either. Does he think he would have been an exception?

I expect that Mark Robinson self identifies as white.

So, he’s trans-white?

Dolezal?Huh
She's called Diallo now. Get with the program.
mark robinson look just like uncle ruckus
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #277 on: March 10, 2024, 12:57:22 AM »

We've been disappointed at the last minute by North Carolina before, but if there's any Republican who can lose this race, it's Robinson.
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #278 on: March 10, 2024, 03:07:55 AM »

Honestly the race in NC that scares me more, especially with the gubernatorial race taking up all the oxygen, is the Superintendent race.

Incumbent Truitt lost to January 6 rioter, homeschooler, wannabe public school destroyer Michele Morrow. She has 0 background in education administration, or just administration in general.

What worries me is that no one will pay attention and she’ll fly under the radar like Robinson did in 2020. But unlike Robinson she’s running for a position where she can actively harm millions of children instead of just shouting obscenities for four years.

Homeschooling, ‘indoctrination,’ Jan. 6: A look at NC’s new GOP superintendent candidate
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #279 on: March 12, 2024, 12:49:56 AM »

Honestly the race in NC that scares me more, especially with the gubernatorial race taking up all the oxygen, is the Superintendent race.

Incumbent Truitt lost to January 6 rioter, homeschooler, wannabe public school destroyer Michele Morrow. She has 0 background in education administration, or just administration in general.

What worries me is that no one will pay attention and she’ll fly under the radar like Robinson did in 2020. But unlike Robinson she’s running for a position where she can actively harm millions of children instead of just shouting obscenities for four years.

Homeschooling, ‘indoctrination,’ Jan. 6: A look at NC’s new GOP superintendent candidate

Gives me a bit of vibes of what happened in AZ in 2022 where the Dem incumbent for State Superintendent lost because she refused to spend outside money, though tbf the R who won isn't quite as problematic as it sounds like this lady could be.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #280 on: March 12, 2024, 12:53:06 AM »

Do ya'll think this is the type of situation where there could be reverse coattails that help Biden - Dems take the state more seriously than they otherwise would because of these races, and Robinson's craziness helps marginally juice Dem turnout- Dems who may not have turned out just for Biden, perhaps just enough for Biden win (or at least keep things closer than they would otherwise be)?
Duke of York

« Reply #281 on: March 12, 2024, 06:37:57 AM »

Do ya'll think this is the type of situation where there could be reverse coattails that help Biden - Dems take the state more seriously than they otherwise would because of these races, and Robinson's craziness helps marginally juice Dem turnout- Dems who may not have turned out just for Biden, perhaps just enough for Biden win (or at least keep things closer than they would otherwise be)?

yes. it might even be enough for Biden to flip the state. Robinson is that bad.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #282 on: March 12, 2024, 09:56:40 AM »

yes. it might even be enough for Biden to flip the state. Robinson is that bad.

There's still a good change though Stein wins the race while Trump still carries NC. Just like in 2020, when Cooper winning by 4 pts. still didn't push Biden (or Cunningham) over the top.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #283 on: March 12, 2024, 02:03:55 PM »

Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #284 on: March 12, 2024, 02:11:28 PM »

President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #285 on: March 12, 2024, 02:32:04 PM »

They forgot Robinson also said blacks should pay reparations for being liberated from slavery. The guy is Mastriano on steroids.

Duke of York

« Reply #286 on: March 12, 2024, 06:49:50 PM »

They forgot Robinson also said blacks should pay reparations for being liberated from slavery. The guy is Mastriano on steroids.

Unlike Mastriano he could win.
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #287 on: March 13, 2024, 01:08:57 AM »

Unlike Mastriano he could win.

Kari Lake and Herschel Walker could have won and they didn’t. Those are more apt comparisons to Robinson than Mastriano.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #288 on: March 14, 2024, 03:35:54 PM »

Regarding another NC race:

Duke of York

« Reply #289 on: March 14, 2024, 03:38:32 PM »

I really hope this nut job loses along with Robinson.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #290 on: March 14, 2024, 04:40:14 PM »

I know many people think this has become normal, but it is still important that we point out and recognize the moment when dangerous people running for political office are openly calling for terrorism. I hope that there are avenues for disqualification, because calling for terrorism should be something none of us should ever ever accept.
Duke of York

« Reply #291 on: March 14, 2024, 04:46:46 PM »

I know many people think this has become normal, but it is still important that we point out and recognize the moment when dangerous people running for political office are openly calling for terrorism. I hope that there are avenues for disqualification, because calling for terrorism should be something none of us should ever ever accept.

Im inclined to agree but i don;t see how you could legally disqualify them.
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #292 on: March 14, 2024, 05:06:56 PM »

Im inclined to agree but i don;t see how you could legally disqualify them.
Making death threats against the president/public officials should be taken more legally serious for a start
Steve from Lambeth
Greece

« Reply #293 on: March 15, 2024, 07:02:36 AM »

Some of you may not know who the father of Democratic lieutenant-gubernatorial nominee Rachel Hunt is. I hope that these links will prove to be a useful study aid in these regards.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #294 on: March 15, 2024, 07:23:45 AM »

"EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING TREASON" - person engaging in treason at that exact moment
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #295 on: March 15, 2024, 07:33:05 AM »

Some of you may not know who the father of Democratic lieutenant-gubernatorial nominee Rachel Hunt is. I hope that these links will prove to be a useful study aid in these regards.
Ah yes, could've-been-President Jim Hunt. (Googles to make sure he's still alive) Could-still-be-President Jim Hunt.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #296 on: March 15, 2024, 07:47:49 AM »

Ah yes, could've-been-President Jim Hunt. (Googles to make sure he's still alive) Could-still-be-President Jim Hunt.

Hunt/Carter 2024
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #297 on: March 15, 2024, 08:43:33 AM »

I mean, this makes Biden and Stein's arguments even better; the whole GOP ticket is basically insane.
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #298 on: March 15, 2024, 10:17:11 AM »

Hunt/Carter 2024

Rachel Hunt/Jason Carter?
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #299 on: March 15, 2024, 10:20:28 AM »

Hunt/Carter 2024

Rachel Hunt/Jason Carter?

They won't be old enough to be President for several more decades.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies