WPA Intel : Biden +8 vs Trump , DeSantis +3 vs Biden
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:08:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  WPA Intel : Biden +8 vs Trump , DeSantis +3 vs Biden
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WPA Intel : Biden +8 vs Trump , DeSantis +3 vs Biden  (Read 1143 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 12, 2023, 06:15:30 PM »

Agafin
Cameroon

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2023, 11:29:09 PM »

The good news for Desantis is not even the h2h but rather, his favorables. He's consistently favourably viewed so far which seems to be a rarity among presidential hopefuls (at least, among those with a chance to win). And that is despite his name recognition being quite high already. Would be quite helpful in a general. Of course, the dems have all the time in the World to demonize him in the eyes of the general population but that wasn't successful in Florida.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2023, 11:35:58 PM »

This is why I'm voting for Trump.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2023, 11:47:11 PM »

The favorables are the really nice part, but the even nicer part is what they represent: a longing from the rest of America for the Florida Model of governance. Even if DeSantis deflates or loses to Trump or whatever, someone else will come along with the message.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2023, 11:50:55 PM »

Yes, but here’s how Trump is AKSHUALLY still stronger than DeSantis/other Republicans:
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2023, 02:55:15 PM »

Yes, but here’s how Trump is AKSHUALLY still stronger than DeSantis/other Republicans:
DeSantis hasn't been scrutinized yet at all.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2023, 03:00:25 PM »

I promise you even if DeSantis wins the popular vote, he will NOT win Dupage, lake, fairfax, loudoun, prince william, etc.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2023, 03:10:53 PM »

I promise you even if DeSantis wins the popular vote, he will NOT win Dupage, lake, fairfax, loudoun, prince william, etc.

Who has said he would lol
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2023, 03:15:28 PM »

Questionable poll. Especially that difference. I don't think DeSantis will do more than 1-2 points better nationally. Sure, that might decide whether he gets 270 or not, but basically either candidate is guaranteed to get 46-47% of the vote no matter what.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2023, 03:18:05 PM »

Questionable poll. Especially that difference. I don't think DeSantis will do more than 1-2 points better nationally. Sure, that might decide whether he gets 270 or not, but basically either candidate is guaranteed to get 46-47% of the vote no matter what.

Yes, it's very clearly Patrick Ruffini and co. trying to push a bullsh**t narrative
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2023, 03:18:54 PM »

DeSantis could win the popular vote. Trump could not. But it wont be that huge of a gap.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2023, 03:21:29 PM »

DeSantis could win the popular vote. Trump could not. But it wont be that huge of a gap.

No Republican won the popular since 1988 but once - when a war time incumbent was on the ballot. I think it's a myth that Republicans are guaranteed to do much better after Trump is gone. And DeSantis is not a mainstream conservative never Trumper as the media tries to portray him.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2023, 03:22:33 PM »

No Republican won the popular since 1988 but once - when a war time incumbent was on the ballot. I think it's a myth that Republicans are guaranteed to do much better after Trump is gone. And DeSantis is not a mainstream conservative never Trumper as the media tries to portray him.

Yes, but it does not mean the GOP is unable to win the popular vote in a national contest.

It is just a meme and a myth they are unable to win the popular vote. It has been disproven recently.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2023, 11:34:20 AM »

You don't know what this Document scandal is gonna email they found more documents Polls aren't guarantee and Biden isn't winning by 8 remember Center Street Pack 55/33 Fetterman
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2023, 11:37:01 AM »

Right. I find it odd people seem to think DeSantis is a return to the old guard Republican Party. In many ways, he's even more divisive than Trump and is more fixated on culture wars than anything else.

He may have positive favorables right now, but he hasn't been scrutinized by anyone.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2023, 02:25:46 PM »

Right. I find it odd people seem to think DeSantis is a return to the old guard Republican Party. In many ways, he's even more divisive than Trump and is more fixated on culture wars than anything else.

He may have positive favorables right now, but he hasn't been scrutinized by anyone.

DeSantis is no where near as fixated on culture wars as you guys think.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2023, 09:33:38 PM »

It's not gonna be a D+8 Eday we barely won the natl PVI especially after this Document scandal

It doesn't make sense It's a D +8 Environment 2008 with Trump but a 2014 Environment with DeSantis Hogwash
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2023, 01:16:35 PM »

Polls are before docugate
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: