PyroTheFox for Lincoln General Court (Victory!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 08:15:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  PyroTheFox for Lincoln General Court (Victory!)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PyroTheFox for Lincoln General Court (Victory!)  (Read 382 times)
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 04, 2023, 06:24:02 PM »
« edited: January 16, 2023, 11:11:36 AM by Pyro »

- Announcement from Yonkers, NY

Friends, Supporters and Fellow Lincolnites.

I join you all today in high spirits to cast a renewed declaration. In what may seem a lifetime ago, under an imperfect governing system and a long-gone period of Atlasia, I stood before you with a promise. I pledged to serve the interests of the many above the few, to embolden our democratic values, and reforge Lincoln as a bastion for justice and for progress.

I ran for Lincoln Council with that determination and drive, working cooperatively with representatives on all sides to build workable coalitions, pass key pieces of legislation, and repeal the disastrous "Right to Work" law. I fought with the very same ideals when serving in the Atlasian Senate, building toward the creation of the Red-Green New Deal. Today, I come to you with the same pledge.

This evening, with your support, I announce my candidacy for Lincoln General Court.

It is paramount that we work ceaselessly to better our region. This great land and its government belong to all of the people, not just those on the top. Fairness must govern the day. Now is the time for us to come together and seek the revitalization of democracy, assure that your rights are protected, and make certain that future generations may thrive on a lush and sustainable planet.

I humbly thank you for the support you have given me over the years, from my time as Lt. Governor, Councilor, Chancellor, Speaker, and Senator, in representing this great region. I welcome your support as we embrace a whole new challenge.

Pyro
Pericles
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 08:48:09 PM »

Endorsed!
ZMUN M441
Adowemiti
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2023, 10:03:04 PM »

Endorsed.
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2023, 11:41:30 PM »

Endorsed!
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2023, 01:02:50 AM »

Congrats for beating the Federalist machine, look forward to seeing you in office!
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 01:32:11 AM »

Congrats on your win.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2023, 07:49:54 AM »

Congrats on your win.
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2023, 11:10:28 AM »
« Edited: February 08, 2023, 11:03:12 AM by Pyro »

Campaign Archive

LGC Campaign Announcement - Jan 4, 2023

- Announcement from Yonkers, NY

I join you all today in high spirits to cast a renewed declaration. In what may seem a lifetime ago, under an imperfect governing system and a long-gone period of Atlasia, I stood before you with a promise. I pledged to serve the interests of the many above the few, to embolden our democratic values, and reforge Lincoln as a bastion for justice and for progress.

I ran for Lincoln Council with that determination and drive, working cooperatively with representatives on all sides to build workable coalitions, pass key pieces of legislation, and repeal the disastrous "Right to Work" law. I fought with the very same ideals when serving in the Atlasian Senate, building toward the creation of the Red-Green New Deal. Today, I come to you with the same pledge.

This evening, with your support, I announce my candidacy for Lincoln General Court.

It is paramount that we work ceaselessly to better our region. This great land and its government belong to all of the people, not just those on the top. Fairness must govern the day. Now is the time for us to come together and seek the revitalization of democracy, assure that your rights are protected, and make certain that future generations may thrive on a lush and sustainable planet.

I humbly thank you for the support you have given me over the years, from my time as Lt. Governor, Councilor, Chancellor, Speaker, and Senator, in representing this great region. I welcome your support as we embrace a whole new challenge.

Pyro

LGC Campaign Statement on Public Service - Jan 6, 2023

Statement on Activity and Public Service:

Good Evening, Lincoln.

Today I would like to briefly discuss the topic of public service and what it means within the Atlasian system. We hear that phrase thrown around when referring to people who work in appointed or elected government positions, although it is used most often when discussing lawmakers, specifically. As much as we would like to believe all public servants are committed to their job, that of serving the public good, we all know some politicians in history garnered a negative reputation of themselves and their office. "Politician" is considered a dirty word, nowadays.

Speaking as an individual who has worked as a private citizen these last few tumultuous years, it ought not be controversial to note our government has sorely lacked meaningful service to the public. When elected to a position in regional or federal government, it is so pivotal that we serve the interests of our constituents above all else. A great many either ignore that part of the job or willfully refuse to take to heart the responsibility of governance. The people of Atlasia - Parents concerned for the welfare of their children, healthcare workers struggling with multiple shifts, students unable to meet the threshold for financial assistance - They must come first.

We must also secure a functional, active, and vibrant legislature to meet the demands of working-class Atlasians and Lincolnites. It does the public no good when we stay deadlocked in dysfunction, nor is it beneficial to skip legislative debate entirely or slip policy riders or other such language into proposals. The Legislative Branch does best when all its members are dedicated public servants committed to giving it their all. I am running in this special election to bring that idealistic idea a little closer to reality.

I'm excited to share with you more of these topic-based campaign announcements as we continue to the finish line. Thank you!

Solidarity.
Pyro🐾

LGC Campaign Victory Statement - Jan 4, 2023

Statement on Special Election Results:

Tonight, it is my pleasure to speak with you as a Deputy-elect of the Lincoln General Court. I would like to begin by expressing my heartfelt gratitude to all who have supported this campaign and worked to drive up turnout beyond all expectqations. Every single vote counted, and I appreciate all who have taken part in this democratic process. I also respectfully thank my opponent, Wulfric, for a hard-fought match.

By looking at the final data for this special election, I believe the results have proven how starkly divided our region is at this present time. Recent events have turned allies into enemies and have likewise sowed distrust and ill will from one corner of Atlasia to another. As we turn the corner into the new year, it is my belief that each of us must work to rebuild that sense of trust and comradery with one another. Let us act in the spirit of mutual respect, and in deference to transparency within the democratic process.

As your representative, I shall be a voice for all Lincolnites. Let there no questioning this fact: It is ultimately policy that makes all the difference. Those who support a democratized economy, seek an equitable distribution of resources, stand in favor of equality for all persons, and commit to end environmental degradation are friends of progress. To help manifest my pledge to reforge Lincoln as a bastion for justice and for progress, we must break down barriers and put the interests of the working classes first and foremost.

There is much work to be done if we are to realize that goal, and this weekend we have taken that first step.
Thank you all.

Solidarity.
Pyro🐾
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2023, 01:20:27 PM »

Congratulations on your hard fought victory, I look forward to serving with you.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies