Scandal in the Wind 2023. George Santos gets Sashayed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 05:37:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Scandal in the Wind 2023. George Santos gets Sashayed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Scandal in the Wind 2023. George Santos gets Sashayed  (Read 38318 times)
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« on: December 19, 2022, 11:03:23 AM »
« edited: December 19, 2022, 11:08:44 AM by Alben Barkley »

So to summarize:

- No record he ever worked at Citigroup or Goldman Sachs
- His “charity” is not registered as tax-exempt by the IRS
- No record of him attending the college he claimed to graduate from
- No clients for his “firm” exist
- No records of the properties he claimed to own existing
- Omitted key personal financial disclosures during campaign
- Charged criminally for check fraud in Brazil
- Lied about losing four employees at the Pulse nightclub shooting
- Evicted multiple times
- Bounced between several failed business ventures over two years
- A person at the address where he is registered to vote said she is not familiar with him
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 07:00:59 PM »

Doesn't sound like he's thinking about stepping down anytime soon.

That Churchill quote is fake…
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2022, 03:55:53 AM »

Do we actually know if he’s gay? One would wonder why someone would lie about that, but the same is true for a lot of this other stuff. He’s gotten some attention for being the first Republican to be elected while out, maybe it was to make him stand out.

Unless he's a really good actor, the dude is gay.

Yeah he’s probably gay, but the dude successfully lied about every aspect of his life while an organization with millions in resources campaigned against him. He has some skills.

Where did he even come from in the first place? Could I become a GOP nominee for a house seat in a safe D district if I wanted to? Santos was running in a swing seat, how did someone with no actual credentials become the nominee.

If I had run in my Safe R seat this year, I have no doubt I could have been the Democratic nominee, considering the actual nominee was a lunatic perennial candidate tankie who attacked Ukraine and supported Russia and who once accosted me on Facebook for saying I voted for Hillary Clinton. And I don't think I would have had to fake anything about my life to beat him either. It might be easier than many expect to become a Congressional candidate in some districts.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2023, 07:43:32 PM »

Funny thing is Democrats have the LEAST unfavorable view of Santos lol. I guess because they know how bad he makes the GOP look.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2023, 11:42:51 PM »
« Edited: February 05, 2023, 11:51:24 PM by Alben Barkley »

I'm even more convinced something is seriously wrong with him. Lying about producing a flop is extremely weird.

Antisocial personality disorder. Also known as "sociopathy" or "psychopathy." I'm totally fine with armchair diagnosing him because it is totally obvious, same way Trump's narcissistic personality disorder is.

It was technically possible for him to "just" be a pathological liar, but that is in the DSM as a symptom of ASPD (and also NPD for that matter) anyway, and when I heard that story of him stealing 3000 dollars from a veteran whose dog he claimed to be raising money to save, there was no other word for that than "psychopathy." I hope this monster goes down.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies