NewYorkExpress: Campaign Office-Northeast Senate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:45:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  NewYorkExpress: Campaign Office-Northeast Senate
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: NewYorkExpress: Campaign Office-Northeast Senate  (Read 3359 times)
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2023, 10:32:56 PM »

As a fellow Cao supporter I also am against uncontested races, so I'm glad to see you tossing your name in.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2023, 11:54:42 PM »

Well, we lost our race for reelection.

I can't say I'm surprised or shocked that I lost, as I knew this outcome was likely if Lincoln voters were given other choices.

This isn't the end of the road for me, I will be back one day.

I also would like to congratulate my fellow winners in Peace, especially Spiral on their victories. We had a great night.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2023, 03:26:12 PM »

I'm honored to once again accept appointment to the Senate of Atlasia.

We have a great many issues ahead to tackle, and I look forward to being part of the debate on all of them.

NewYorkExpress
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2023, 06:11:48 PM »

I am shocked and appalled to see a Deputy in the Lincoln General Court introduce legislation that effectively restricts a woman's right to choose.

I call on the Lincoln General Court to defeat this shabby backdoor attempt at banning abortions in Lincoln
FairBol
United States

« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2023, 07:00:42 PM »

I am shocked and appalled to see a Deputy in the Lincoln General Court introduce legislation that effectively restricts a woman's right to choose.

I call on the Lincoln General Court to defeat this shabby backdoor attempt at banning abortions in Lincoln

With all due respect, you should read the bill again.  Nowhere does it say that abortion is banned.  The bill simply stipulates that the medical risks associated with such a procedure be fully explained to the woman seeking it. 

What's wrong with informing prospective patients about what the results of an operation could be?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2023, 07:14:04 PM »

With all due respect, you should read the bill again.  Nowhere does it say that abortion is banned.  The bill simply stipulates that the medical risks associated with such a procedure be fully explained to the woman seeking it. 

What's wrong with informing prospective patients about what the results of an operation could be?

The IRL Republican Party was doing things like this for years as part of their attempts to overturn Roe v. Wade, so forgive if I don't believe a word you are saying.
FairBol
United States

« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2023, 07:18:35 PM »

The IRL Republican Party was doing things like this for years as part of their attempts to overturn Roe v. Wade, so forgive if I don't believe a word you are saying.

So let me get this straight....you're against patients being informed of the risks (and benefits) associated with medical procedures?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2023, 07:20:34 PM »

So let me get this straight....you're against patients being informed of the risks (and benefits) associated with medical procedures?

I'm against any attempt to restrict abortion, and this is a method of doing so. A proper doctor would warn a patient of the risks, and a proper medical licensing board would strip a doctor of their licence if they did not. No law is required.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2023, 07:51:24 PM »

I think I'm the first person to announce my intentions for August, but I just want to get it out there, that yes, I am running for reelection.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2023, 02:57:35 AM »

So, if nobody runs in an election, is there still a winner? That's basically what's happening in Fremont, and it's depressing. Seriously, the activity levels around here are shockingly bad.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2023, 05:43:21 PM »

So, if nobody runs in an election, is there still a winner? That's basically what's happening in Fremont, and it's depressing. Seriously, the activity levels around here are shockingly bad.
I suppose that whoever wins the most WI’s would win. If it was a bunch of ties that would be more problematic.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2023, 10:53:52 PM »

I'm pleased with the passage of the Fair Democracy Amendment, and strongly encourage an Aye vote by all voters when it comes up for ratification later this summer.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2023, 12:20:27 AM »

I'm pleased to have assisted in passing $375 million in combined relief aid for wildfires in Colorado and Canada.

This aid package will go a long way in helping Colorado and Canada fight and recover from the wildfires there.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies