Any Republican doomers on Atlas?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:31:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Any Republican doomers on Atlas?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Any Republican doomers on Atlas?  (Read 671 times)
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 02, 2022, 05:27:53 PM »

We’ve got plenty of red avatar doomers, but are there any blue avatars who obsessively doom about how Republicans are going to lose?
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 1.91

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 05:33:55 PM »

I mostly doom about certain Republicans who may win...LOL
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 05:44:02 PM »

IndyRep/MtTreasurer used to be a close approximation.
Hope For A New Era
EastOfEden
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2022, 06:22:27 PM »

We’ve got plenty of red avatar doomers, but are there any blue avatars who obsessively doom about how Republicans are going to lose?

MT Treasurer sometimes has doomy moments, but he also has just as many of the opposite (such as his "Laxalt landslide!!!!! Titanium Tilt D Nevada is dead!!!!" phase this year).
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2022, 06:51:32 PM »

Yes though more post on CCord but yes there absolutely are doomers.

Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2022, 10:46:47 PM »

DT seems to be pretty pessimistic about the GOP's chances post-Trump from what he's said.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2022, 01:26:47 AM »

Don't give us any more updates on "CCord." They can come here and tell us personally if they want us to know.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2022, 09:30:35 AM »

DT seems to be pretty pessimistic about the GOP's chances post-Trump from what he's said.
Yeah he predicted McAuliffe + 8 or something like that
Spectator
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2022, 10:11:27 AM »

I mean I am pretty down on the GOP’s chances in 2024, largely because I’m not convinced anyone can stop Trump in the primary. The time to shut down his antics was in January 2021, but the GOP made their death pact with him.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2022, 11:11:07 AM »
« Edited: December 04, 2022, 11:25:20 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I mean I am pretty down on the GOP’s chances in 2024, largely because I’m not convinced anyone can stop Trump in the primary. The time to shut down his antics was in January 2021, but the GOP made their death pact with him.

Lol we e lost the PVI and won WI, MI, and PA and DeSantis only appeal to conservative blk men not poor or blk females that's why he loses blue wall states to Biden , why do you think Walker is losing Rs never promote blk women only white or blk men and Vance, DeWine, Portman and Johnson got back in on conservative blk men whom are rich not poor but got in mainly on not enough white females voted D where in PA, NV, AZ, GA white female votes D

Poor blk men like me that reparations Rs don't appeal to but DeWine, Vance or Walker appeal to 9% of rich Blk men whom are pastors or Lawyers, my cuz is a middle class lawyer but he is a D due to operation push but he lives in IL not OH or FL

If we nix the Filibuster as I said over and over again gun control, campaign finance and closing tax loopholes that Hunter and Trump paid their taxes late will benefit blue avatars I know Rs aren't rich except Leip and it's based on their family income not theirs

Let's look at reparations it all started with George Floyd getting 33M based on Curry, Klay Thompson's and LeBron protesting Floyd around the Kobe Bryant funeral in 2020 net blk income is 24K and 188K for white income Rs say they are Labor Shortages but why are there Labor Shortages blks work too many blue collar jobs , whites opened the Pandora box when they gave Floyd 33M now Cali is prep for reparations and Sheila Jackson Lee as chair of Reparations committee 24 and we will win 218/217D H and 51/50 S in 24 eliminate Sinema and Manchin losing to Justice and Brown and Tester winning Reparations will pass with getting rid of Filibuster

With blk reparations more home buyers my sister want a bigger home and will do so with reparations and my aunts

All blk athletes are D except Tom Brady and Russian Hockey players and LeBron, Curry and Jordan connected with Obama and Mahomes support reparations
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2022, 08:29:00 PM »

Yeah, when I read the first post in this thread you were the first poster I thought of.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2022, 08:31:58 PM »

Just like in 24 Prez election they keep saying Rs win with PA, AZ, NV and GA, lol do they know whom is on the ballot in 24 Ruben GALLEGO is probably gonna run whom is Tim Ryan he talks like Tim Ryan, but AZ isn't OH, Jacky Rosen and Bob Casey Jr they never learn, all the Pundits say Bob Casey Jr is Safe he won his last race like by 17 pts
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2022, 08:14:24 AM »

He thought Tuberville-Jones would be close I think
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2022, 08:57:44 AM »

There aren't R Doomers it's called Rs DOOMERS on D chances and Gas prices are 3.75 now, and as I said on another thread MT Treasure, AZ Ice Tea and Skill and Chance still think PA is R leaning lol, Rs never learn

kwabbit

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2022, 02:55:44 PM »

Not really. Some Blue avs cater to the Red avs by being doomer-y, but that’s different than SnowLabrador or Millenial Moderate. Blue avs who criticize the GOP or cast doubt on the GOP’s electoral prospects are typically rewarded on an overwhelmingly Dem forum, but the opposite is true for Doomers, who are despised.
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2022, 04:29:20 AM »

They're over on RRH.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2022, 04:34:08 AM »

Don't give us any more updates on "CCord." They can come here and tell us personally if they want us to know.

That's no way to get the password to the secret club!
Spectator
United States

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2022, 08:02:00 AM »

Really? Seems like the predictions over there were remarkably bad in 2022. Even for the runoff, several delusional people think Walker is somehow on track to win.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies