Nina Turner weighs primary challenge against Biden (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:38:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Nina Turner weighs primary challenge against Biden (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nina Turner weighs primary challenge against Biden  (Read 1777 times)
ReallySuper
El Salvador

Political Matrix
E: -8.06, S: -7.39

« on: December 05, 2022, 09:40:21 PM »

I've had my frustrations with Biden, but even at my most pissed-off moments during the summer I would not have considered Nina Turner as even a remotely acceptable alternative. She is a deeply, deeply unserious person who would be better off being jettisoned from the party entirely.

Don’t worry, I’m sure she’ll have left by her own accord by the end of the decade - she’s still the politician who seems most likely to be courted by the Greens for their own nomination at some point in the 20s or 30s.

i really don't get why people think this is at all even a possibility, far less a likely one. the greens are fortunately not as stupid as everyone seems to believe they are, and nina turner would never win a green primary against literally any actual party member (particularly later in this decade or the next, when she will have faded into political irrelevancy even more completely than she already has).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies