Paul Gosar Tweets link to white nationalist column
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 08:51:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Paul Gosar Tweets link to white nationalist column
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Paul Gosar Tweets link to white nationalist column  (Read 522 times)
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 25, 2022, 10:39:42 AM »

More background info on the author in that tweet thread. Here are some excerpts from the column that United States Representative Paul Gosar (R-AZ) shared on his Twitter:

https://prescottenews.com/index.php/2022/11/20/opinion-failure-in-the-midterms-gregory-hood/

White advocates shouldn’t be dragged down by the Republican Party’s efforts to save itself. We’ve successfully changed the discussion online to the point that people run political ads about “anti-white” discrimination. The Supreme Court may soon ban affirmative action. White advocacy will be more important than ever if it does. We have battles of our own to fight.

Whites are politically homeless and are a stateless people. Neither party represents us or wants to. While infiltration or entryism is possible, it needs to be done openly — as pro-white candidates willing to fight the GOP — or not at all. The halfway strategy of “America First” candidates didn’t work this time.

The Democrats’ defeat of the GOP on Election Day doesn’t have to be our defeat. Instead, it should mark the moment when we stop trying to save the GOP. We should devote all our attention, resources, and efforts towards building a home for our own people, who are unrepresented — even despised — by the current regime.
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 02:08:09 PM »

I like how he openly admits what most of us already knew; 'America First' is just a front for Ethno-Nationalism and the alt-right to further try and 'mainstream' themselves with the help of every single person who voted GOP in the last midterms.

Even if you fancy yourself a "moderate" and you voted for these people, you are aligned with them.
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2022, 02:15:09 PM »

But I thought democrats were the racist ones because they wanted to keep all the blacks on Welfare !
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2022, 11:12:38 PM »

Paul Gosar is one of the few people in congress who I’m pretty sure is an actual fascist. Arizona is the new Orange County in terms of just producing right wing nuts.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2022, 12:02:44 AM »

I like how he openly admits what most of us already knew; 'America First' is just a front for Ethno-Nationalism and the alt-right to further try and 'mainstream' themselves with the help of every single person who voted GOP in the last midterms.

Even if you fancy yourself a "moderate" and you voted for these people, you are aligned with them.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2022, 12:53:36 AM »

Paul Gosar is one of the few people in congress who I’m pretty sure is an actual fascist. Arizona is the new Orange County in terms of just producing right wing nuts.
Now that I think about it, Arizona has always produced right wing nutjobs. McCain and Flake seem more like the exceptions.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2022, 09:38:57 AM »

But I thought democrats were the racist ones because they wanted to keep all the blacks on Welfare !
And MLK was a republican /s
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2022, 11:29:35 AM »

Don't act surprised, this is increasingly what the GOP becomes these days. It was a good part of Trump's initial 2016 campaign and sort of helped to make it mainstream. Let's not forget about Charlottesville. This is just the logical consequence.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2022, 04:06:28 PM »

Link to article?

Oh nvm
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose