California post-election analysis thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:17:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  California post-election analysis thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: California post-election analysis thread  (Read 6838 times)
Ragnaroni
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.97, S: 1.74

P
« on: December 27, 2022, 06:19:41 AM »

Orange County flipped back into the red column for the Governor and the Senate. The two congresswomen, 43rd and 47th districs I think, held with higher margins than 2020 IIRC, maybe the LA times could write an obituary for their obituary on OCC's rep leanings now  Wink
Ragnaroni
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.97, S: 1.74

P
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 04:21:19 AM »

Orange County flipped back into the red column for the Governor and the Senate. The two congresswomen, 43rd and 47th districs I think, held with higher margins than 2020 IIRC, maybe the LA times could write an obituary for their obituary on OCC's rep leanings now  Wink

Considering the best the non-Chen GOP could muster in OC in a comparatively low-turnout midterm with complacent/lazy Dems were <5 point margins, I don't know if I'd be so cocky just yet

I am aware of this, it was more of a jab at the L.A Times than anything serious. I sincerely doubt OC to be red for the 2024 presidential election, Romney seems to be the last with that honor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies