Is Ron DeSantis handsome ? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:05:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is Ron DeSantis handsome ? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is Ron DeSantis handsome ?  (Read 2211 times)
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

« on: November 22, 2022, 03:57:34 PM »

Ehh...he's not ugly. Better looking than a lot of other male politicians. Not exactly drop dead gorgeous or anything though. His wife is certainly better looking than him.

And no, I don't think non-conservative women will vote for him because of his looks.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 12:53:20 AM »

He's able to disguise how fat he is a lot better than most people. Though I definitely think if Trump hadn't been president then I think DeSantis's obesity would be a bigger problem for him.
I don't think that level of overweight has ever been a problem in american politics. He's not Chris Christie and even Christie was governor and was seen by some as a presidential favourite.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 02:27:56 AM »

I hate to be superficial but since you asked...No. Short, chunky, unattractive voice and an overall mean persona, needs to smile more. Does have a pretty wife and cute family though.
Short? How does being 5’10-5’11 deduct points? Only fat ugly insecure chicks would think that’s too short to be attractive

Sounds like somebody’s short…

This time we're in agreement, lmao

But it’s true. I think most girls think my height was OK but there would always be a few that thought I was too short. Nobody thought I was too tall. I’m maybe a centimeter under/over 6 even.

Anecdotally, take from this what you will, but I see a lot of 6’2 men with 5’2 women.

It probably matters a little bit.
I'm 6'2, which many regards as the "optimal height". Never noticed it giving me any advantages with women, but of course that could be due to other factors.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies