ME-Senate 2024: Return of the King? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:49:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  ME-Senate 2024: Return of the King? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME-Senate 2024: Return of the King?  (Read 3156 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: November 14, 2022, 02:52:46 PM »

All our incumbents are safe except for Manchin and we can target FL with DEMINGS or Graham
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2022, 01:11:40 PM »

I expected him to run since he made no attempts to be Cabinet in a Biden Administration
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2022, 02:06:49 PM »
« Edited: December 01, 2022, 02:12:54 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

So much for Senator Golden. If he wants to challenge Susan Collins in 2026, he’ll need to win reelection in 2024 first, which will be far more difficult than this year if Republicans win the presidency in 2024 (I don’t think Golden would give up his House seat to run against her in a midterm under a Democratic President).

Lol have you seen the Sen map in my signature Rs aren't winning in 24 lol you had LAXALT, Masters and Oz winning and DeSantis is under 50% in Emerson poll

In 2026 the blue wall in Secure even in a D midterm the only one survived was Johnson and Collins is no JOHNSON  and he only won by 1% due Kenosha in WOW COUNTIES  by Mandela Barnes

When are R users gonna learn it's a 303 map with 4% unemployment , but we don't know what wave insurance we can get because Eday is 2 yrs from now and we will all be watching KY Gov if Laura Kelly surviving then Stein and Beshear can win in 4%
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2022, 07:17:05 PM »
« Edited: December 01, 2022, 07:23:18 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

So much for Senator Golden. If he wants to challenge Susan Collins in 2026, he’ll need to win reelection in 2024 first, which will be far more difficult than this year if Republicans win the presidency in 2024 (I don’t think Golden would give up his House seat to run against her in a midterm under a Democratic President).

What makes you think 2024 will be a more red environment? You clowns still didn't learn- the American people don't like fascism, which is why you lost.

They never learn and If Ds nix the Filibuster it helps everyone but the rich and I know everyone on this forum aren't rich except Dave Leip it's based on their family income I know so, II lived in California for 6 yrs, Raising taxes on the wealthy helps everyone but the rich and Trump is a banker he doesn't help but the Super rich at least Bill Cosby, Oprah and Phylisha Rashad and Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston helped everyone but super rich unlike Trump

Like all the Trump judges are pausing Student Loan Discharge until Feb ACB already struck down blockage of Student Loans it's gonna be 5/4 or 6/3 in favor of 10Kstudent loans Discharge , just like they affirmed Obamacare 5/4 or 6/3 this Crt doesn't want an excuse for Crt packing the only thing this Crt is conservative on us Gerrymandering everything else it's to the center and women have abortion pills and birth control pills and male condems you should use it anyways unless you are married HIV is deadly
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies