ME-Senate 2024: Return of the King? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:53:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  ME-Senate 2024: Return of the King? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME-Senate 2024: Return of the King?  (Read 3152 times)
Not Me, Us
KhanOfKhans
United States

« on: November 14, 2022, 03:06:38 PM »

King basically said in 2018 it was his last race. I doubt he goes for it again. Edit: After reading the article it seems that 2018-2022 has made him more optimistic, which I don't blame him for. Maybe he will run...

If he does, I welcome it. He's a good man with a good voting record, his Instagram is run by him and is very pleasant. FF! Maine is such a nice state.

If he doesn't, then the obvious choice (as it should have been for 2020) is Troy Jackson! A tremendous guy. A logger from Fort Kent in the far, far northern reaches of Maine on the Canadian border who endorsed Bernie twice and takes up hard fights for the workers. Would love to see him in the U.S. Senate and would have loved even more to see a delegation with him and Angus King both from 2021 to 2025.

Troy Jackson is amazing and would be a tremendous Senator! We don't need another Manchin. Golden can keep his schtick in the House where he's one of 435, but he'd do too much damage in the Senate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies