PA-SEN 2024 megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:26:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA-SEN 2024 megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19
Author Topic: PA-SEN 2024 megathread  (Read 21458 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2023, 08:44:06 AM »

Shapiro helps Ds in PA anyways thru 28 with Fetterman reelection
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2023, 09:51:09 AM »

Oh please let this happen. I want to see this clown get washed again so badly. Interestingly enough, though, we seem to have some common ground:

Republicans, he said, “have to embrace no-excuse mail-in voting.” That they did not is the reason he thinks he lost. He said he knew during the campaign that it was going to cost him. “It’s just so — repugnant’s the wrong word — it’s just so antithetical to how I view elections,” he said.

He was definitively not going to win even if he embraced it, but seeing such a radical shift from "mail in voting is cheating" to "we can only win if we embrace mail in voting" in just a year is pretty drastic.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2023, 03:28:54 PM »

It's almost like the guy is a Democratic plant.
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2023, 07:49:21 PM »

I think he's actually going to do it.

tagimaucia

« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2023, 08:57:28 PM »

I can't stop laughing

President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2023, 09:01:00 PM »

POV: Frank Abagnale started a polling firm.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2023, 04:26:33 AM »
« Edited: March 08, 2023, 04:32:53 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I know it's a fake poll but it looks similar to the Oz poll that got pollsters in trouble last time 49/45.5 cmon

The only ones that think D's are gonna lose PA with Shapiro are RS like Old School, MT Treasure and Arizona Ice Tea

Biden Approvals aren't gonna go high until the Debt Ceiling is signed but RS are playing politics with no budget that's why it's a Neutral not red yr I'd they can't get one in a Midterm
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2023, 08:51:27 AM »

I can't stop laughing

Republicans: the polls are fake, don't trust them!
also Republicans: you can trust this totally not fake poll that shows me winning with 140% of the vote
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2023, 09:00:10 AM »

I can't stop laughing

Republicans: the polls are fake, don't trust them!
also Republicans: you can trust this totally not fake poll that shows me winning with 140% of the vote

They're not fave OH 6 pts, PA 4 pts, NV 0.5, AZ 3 WI 3, NC 3 pts and GA 4 MOE is 6 pts every swing state went left except FL due to Hurricane IAN even TX and SC replaces IA as a swing state 26 percent BLK how many times do we have to say this it's MOE it typically goes to Ds and if Prez Eday where Biden name on Ballot we are better advantage

Do you think voters are gonna vote Mastriano and Trump for Prez no Biden and Casey
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2023, 07:03:50 PM »

If this happens Casey might even be able to beat Mastriano by more than Shapiro did.
Pollster
YaBB God

« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2023, 04:09:37 PM »

Word going around here is that McCormick has agreed to run and self-fund on the condition that he has a clear primary field. Mastriano is potentially seriously complicating this.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2023, 04:33:26 PM »

Word going around here is that McCormick has agreed to run and self-fund on the condition that he has a clear primary field. Mastriano is potentially seriously complicating this.

wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2023, 09:19:59 AM »

Certainly very telling of the state of the PA GOP when McCormick - another Oz millionaire who has spent many years outside of PA before flying right back in - is their best shot.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2023, 09:44:30 AM »

Certainly very telling of the state of the PA GOP when McCormick - another Oz millionaire who has spent many years outside of PA before flying right back in - is their best shot.

Oh how I yearn for the days when the 2022 GE was going to be Costello vs. Fetterman...
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2023, 09:49:56 AM »

Oh how I yearn for the days when the 2022 GE was going to be Costello vs. Fetterman...

Costello being essentially pushing out of politics has been delicious though. I would also be surprised if Barnette didn't try and take another stab here...
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2023, 09:55:33 AM »

He's only their best shot in terms of winning a primary though. I think a Brian Fitzpatrick would be a formidable candidate, though he's not winning a statewide primary. Dude isn't insane enough.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2023, 10:09:32 AM »

He's only their best shot in terms of winning a primary though. I think a Brian Fitzpatrick would be a formidable candidate, though he's not winning a statewide primary. Dude isn't insane enough.

Well and honestly I don't even think the primary is assured if there were multiple people like last time. If someone like Barnette (or Mastriano) jumped in, they would definitely give him a run for his money.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2023, 11:03:56 AM »

Costello being essentially pushing out of politics has been delicious though. I would also be surprised if Barnette didn't try and take another stab here...

I wouldn't be surprised if Barnette jumped in either. I feared her as a GE candidate against Fetterman, but I don't think any Republican is beating Casey no matter the environment. He's like a statewide Brian Fitzpatrick.
GALeftist
sansymcsansface
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -7.29, S: -9.48

P
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2023, 10:10:42 PM »

PATRIOT
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2023, 11:04:21 PM »

Ds aren't losing PA with Shapiro
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2023, 03:24:25 AM »

I support Mastriano for Senate because McCormick types should be exiled from the party. The overton window is real.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2023, 07:33:47 AM »

Costello pushed himself out and judging by the manner in which he did so, never would’ve actually pulled the trigger on a Senate bid.  As soon as the new 2018 map came out giving him a less than safe seat, he had a meltdown about having to run in a competitive district and basically ragequit running for re-election iirc.  How was anyone supposed to be intimidated by him or take him seriously after that?

That is not the sort of person who pulls the trigger on a competitive Senate race where even just making it to the GE is far from guaranteed.  Imo, folks like that just want to enjoy the gravy train and are part of what’s wrong with politics.  No one is entitled to a safe seat.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2023, 10:20:55 AM »

I support Mastriano for Senate because McCormick types should be exiled from the party. The overton window is real.

What? Mastriano is to the right of McCormick. That would, by default, mean there are two overton windows.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2023, 11:34:15 AM »

LMAO

Zedonathin2020
United States

« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2023, 12:02:18 PM »

LMAO

Casey was already the favorite to win, but this probably just bumped that race to "Safe D"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies