Was the "Mastriano is underrated" meme the worst aged take of this election on the forum?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:06:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Was the "Mastriano is underrated" meme the worst aged take of this election on the forum?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Was the "Mastriano is underrated" meme the worst aged take of this election on the forum?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 12

Author Topic: Was the "Mastriano is underrated" meme the worst aged take of this election on the forum?  (Read 305 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 13, 2022, 03:04:52 AM »

I have to say definitely, especially that guy who just kept saying "but inflation!" over and over to people dismissing him like Mastriano had any sort of plan to tackle inflation or was even talking about it instead of his standard culture war pet issues.

ElectionsGuy insisting at the end we need to ignore polls and just "muh fundamentals" as justification for predicting a 2-point loss was basically the 2020s "I will now accept my accolades" though.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2022, 04:19:48 AM »

Yeah, I suppose it has to be, doesn't it? He did worse than anyone else in the competitive states. More generally though I think my least favorite take was that candidate quality did not matter even a little bit because voters only vote on partisan lines now.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2022, 09:22:15 AM »

Yeah, I suppose it has to be, doesn't it? He did worse than anyone else in the competitive states. More generally though I think my least favorite take was that candidate quality did not matter even a little bit because voters only vote on partisan lines now.
Which is related actually being the basis of the underrated Mastriano claim.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies