AZ-SEN 2024: Away we Gallego (3/5 - Sinema OUT) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:18:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  AZ-SEN 2024: Away we Gallego (3/5 - Sinema OUT) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ-SEN 2024: Away we Gallego (3/5 - Sinema OUT)  (Read 52811 times)
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« on: November 24, 2022, 05:34:27 PM »

So they stopped doing Sinema approval polls when the mid terms heated up, but as of earlier this year she was literally the least popular incumbent with soame party voters in the history of polling.
So I still feel confident she'll be out of our misery after the primary.
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 04:28:13 PM »

People are aware of Sinema's actual voting record (which is about as "bipartisan" as Pat Toomey's), right? The only way McConnell/SLF/NRSC get behind her in some sort of GOP-flavored independent nominee scenario is if she changes her entire voting record. Has there been any indication that she’s actually willing to do that?
You know goddamned well that 'voted with 95% of the time' is a meaningless number when you're in a position to preemptively veto anything you would vote against.
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2023, 04:37:14 PM »

I didn't realize Sinema had to collect signatures to run as an independent.  While I think she could easily collect that number, I don't see an incumbent being interested in that process, especially since the polls are showing she doesn't have much of a chance of winning.

She's probably already looking for her new job at Davos.
I mean we assume she can, but signature gathering is the work of volunteers and she has basically none.
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 12:59:04 PM »

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/03/23/sinema-trashes-dems-gop-00088461

That woman does seem to have a loose screw or two. The word that comes to mind is narcissist, a condition that I have been told is incurable.

I am not sure how effective she will be as a lobbyist however, when she is no longer needed. So one wonders what her plan will be to maintain her lavish lifestyle. That seems to be job one. Her sartorial choices remind me of what I see from time to time what I see when Dan watches fashion shows. The outfits are not what one typically sees on the street or anywhere else for that matter, other than the runways on which the models strut.
Well the thing is, she won’t actually be doing any lobbying at the lobbyist job, it will be a pay,ent for services rendered.
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2023, 09:30:04 AM »

Why is she still on ActBlue?
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2023, 08:33:04 PM »

Has she decided to run as the de facto Republican like Lieberman in 2006?
She’s trying but thing is Republicans will also have actual nominee so she’s still in 10% land
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2023, 10:25:52 PM »

Has she decided to run as the de facto Republican like Lieberman in 2006?
She’s trying but thing is Republicans will also have actual nominee so she’s still in 10% land

Unless Cocaine Mitch pulls some strings.
Have you seen the Arizona Republican Party? Those guys are getting their MAGA and no establishment RINO is going to hold them down.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies