AZ-SEN 2024: Away we Gallego (3/5 - Sinema OUT)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:33:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  AZ-SEN 2024: Away we Gallego (3/5 - Sinema OUT)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43
Author Topic: AZ-SEN 2024: Away we Gallego (3/5 - Sinema OUT)  (Read 52907 times)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #450 on: March 07, 2023, 11:46:26 AM »

Why would Ciscomani run? He literally just got into Congress and his win wasn't even that impressive - if Dems didn't give up on Engel a month before the election, she probably would've won.
Epaminondas

« Reply #451 on: March 07, 2023, 12:20:03 PM »

If Dems win in 2022, they will have won the Arizona Senate seat in 4 consecutive cycles.

Is that a common occurrence?
Fancyarcher
United States
« Reply #452 on: March 07, 2023, 02:06:09 PM »

If Dems win in 2022, they will have won the Arizona Senate seat in 4 consecutive cycles.

Is that a common occurrence?

It was a pretty common occurence in the earlier 20th century when Ashurt, Hayden, and McFarland won consecutive elections to the senate, but now, not at all.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #453 on: March 07, 2023, 02:23:46 PM »

Lake considers running in Arizona and Mastriano in Pennsylvania? Gee, these guys are working overtime to make sure the Democrats keep the senate even with the lousy 2024 map. Well done!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #454 on: March 07, 2023, 02:32:43 PM »
« Edited: March 07, 2023, 02:44:51 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

It's not a lousy Senate unlike in 22 Biden name will be on the ballot Trump overperform in 20 pre insurrection and he gave out stimulus checks

Ryan, Barnes, Beasley and D's ran away from Biden but I'm 24 Kunce, Tester and Brown all will have Biden on the Ticket we are contesting MO and long shots in TX and FL because Justice may force Manchin to retire

Cooper won in red NC in 20 with Biden eventhough Biden lost the state Cooper won by 4 and Biden lost NC by 1.1

A wave doesn't happen overnight like in 2008 we were supposed to win only CO, VA, NM, the seats of AK, MN, OR, GA, and NC came later just like AZ and MT are Lean D OH and MO and TX can come later

There are 65M in poverty it's not a middle class world the wave comes not from rich people but poor people whom are the last to turnout to vote that's how a wave develops

All WC rural voters aren't RS some are gonna vote for Kunce and Brown just like Presley, Beshear and Wilson can win them it's a myth that all WC rural votes are R
Unbeatable Titan Susan Collins
johnzaharoff

« Reply #455 on: March 08, 2023, 12:40:04 AM »

New party has ballot access in AZ for 2024. Probably one willing to give Senima their ballot line.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #456 on: March 08, 2023, 01:56:36 AM »

Oh for f**ks sake
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #457 on: March 08, 2023, 02:52:54 AM »

So who are these “no labels”
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #458 on: March 08, 2023, 03:51:06 AM »

A new label for people like Kyrsten Sinema.
Cyrusman
« Reply #459 on: March 08, 2023, 04:57:45 PM »

New party has ballot access in AZ for 2024. Probably one willing to give Senima their ballot line.

For a state like AZ this is big IMO. There are a lot of independents , moderates, libertarians', etc type people who really hate both parties, think both are corrupt, and are super "in the middle". This could have effects on who wins considering the state is usually close.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #460 on: March 08, 2023, 05:32:57 PM »

Sinema hasn't declared it she is running or not stop worrying about an Eday 2 yrs from now Gallego had the advantage monetary and everything he is getting so much donations some people are anxious over an Eday that is so far away
JMT

« Reply #461 on: March 08, 2023, 05:42:53 PM »

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #462 on: March 08, 2023, 05:52:54 PM »

Gallego is advantaged look at the polls, Sinema needs to drop out
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #463 on: March 13, 2023, 04:11:16 PM »

Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #464 on: March 23, 2023, 09:20:29 AM »
« Edited: March 23, 2023, 03:13:08 PM by Torie »

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/03/23/sinema-trashes-dems-gop-00088461

That woman does seem to have a loose screw or two. The word that comes to mind is narcissist, a condition that I have been told is incurable.

I am not sure how effective she will be as a lobbyist however, when she is no longer needed. So one wonders what her plan will be to maintain her lavish lifestyle. That seems to be job one. Her sartorial choices remind me of what I see from time to time when Dan watches fashion shows. The outfits are not what one typically sees on the street or anywhere else for that matter, other than the runways on which the models strut.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #465 on: March 23, 2023, 10:01:35 AM »

People that promote the lame talkingpoint of "both sides bad".
xavier110
United States
« Reply #466 on: March 23, 2023, 11:50:03 AM »

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/03/23/sinema-trashes-dems-gop-00088461

That woman does seem to have a loose screw or two. The word that comes to mind is narcissist, a condition that I have been told is incurable.

I am not sure how effective she will be as a lobbyist however, when she is no longer needed. So one wonders what her plan will be to maintain her lavish lifestyle. That seems to be job one. Her sartorial choices remind me of what I see from time to time what I see when Dan watches fashion shows. The outfits are not what one typically sees on the street or anywhere else for that matter, other than the runways on which the models strut.

She should be very easy to manipulate since she’s a total narcissist. Who’s the highest bidder
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #467 on: March 23, 2023, 12:11:17 PM »

I am not sure how effective she will be as a lobbyist however, when she is no longer needed. So one wonders what her plan will be to maintain her lavish lifestyle. That seems to be job one. Her sartorial choices remind me of what I see from time to time what I see when Dan watches fashion shows. The outfits are not what one typically sees on the street or anywhere else for that matter, other than the runways on which the models strut.

Anyone on the receiving end of praise from Mittens Romney is not someone who should be wielding any sort of political power whatsoever
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #468 on: March 23, 2023, 12:59:04 PM »

Well the thing is, she won’t actually be doing any lobbying at the lobbyist job, it will be a pay,ent for services rendered.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #469 on: March 23, 2023, 01:52:36 PM »

What impressed me more is how much she resents Manchin, no doubt because if it wasn't for him she would be the senate's foremost Moderate Hero.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #470 on: March 23, 2023, 02:09:19 PM »

I look forward to the day we won't hear from her and Manchin ever again after both were defeated in a landslide in the next election.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #471 on: March 23, 2023, 02:11:00 PM »

I look forward to the day we won't hear from her and Manchin ever again after both were defeated in a landslide in the next election.

I'd far prefer Manchin to the Republican who will replace him.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #472 on: March 23, 2023, 02:11:25 PM »

She’ll get like 4% if the vote max when all is said and done. If she even bothers.
TML
Junior Chimp

« Reply #473 on: March 23, 2023, 02:46:03 PM »

I'd far prefer Manchin to the Republican who will replace him.

While it is objectively true that Manchin would be better than nearly any Republican replacement for him, I don't think I would shed any tears for him in the event he loses either renomination or reelection, due to the amount of corruption that emanates from him (in fact, if I were a WV resident, I would definitely refrain from promoting him among people I know, even if I do vote for him in the general election).
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #474 on: March 23, 2023, 03:30:21 PM »

She’ll get like 4% if the vote max when all is said and done. If she even bothers.

Well, increasingly looks like she's delusional enough, doesn't it?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies