GA Sen - Landmark Communications- Walker +1
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 07:30:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  GA Sen - Landmark Communications- Walker +1
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA Sen - Landmark Communications- Walker +1  (Read 926 times)
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 07, 2022, 09:47:37 AM »

Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 09:48:10 AM »

Runoff
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 09:48:58 AM »

Ugh, not good. Didn't the abortion stories finish Walker off? If the same happened to Warnock, he'd be DOA.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2022, 09:53:11 AM »

Be honest: Do you really believe that there will this much Ticket Splitting in Georgia that Kemp wins by 6 and Walker/Warnock goes into a Runoff?

I simply don't. I have a Theory that many respondents to the Pollsters in GA say they split the Ticket but when they are alone in that Voting Booth they will vote a straight R-Ticket.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2022, 09:54:01 AM »

Ugh, not good. Didn't the abortion stories finish Walker off? If the same happened to Warnock, he'd be DOA.

Most of the Republican base does not care about your personal conduct. They only care about what you say you support.

That, and people are going to vote with their wallets in this election. Unfortunately for Warnock, voters are blaming the Democrats for our current troubles.
SnowLabrador
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2022, 09:56:14 AM »

It's hard for me to see that many Kemp-Warnock voters. I think Abrams drags Warnock under.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2022, 09:58:02 AM »

It's a Runoff lol stop Dooming Walker isnt at 50%
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2022, 10:09:20 AM »

Most of the Republican base does not care about your personal conduct. They only care about what you say you support.

That, and people are going to vote with their wallets in this election. Unfortunately for Warnock, voters are blaming the Democrats for our current troubles.

Sure, the GOP base doesn't care about personal stuff, even when this exposes them as hypocrites. That said, you usually need to win more than the GOP base to get over the finishline in a battleground state.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2022, 10:10:16 AM »

It's hard for me to see that many Kemp-Warnock voters. I think Abrams drags Warnock under.
KUDOS to you. This is what I am see as well. Look at 2020:

AZ: Kelly & Biden won
CO: Hickenlooper & Biden won
MT: Trump & Daines won
IA: Trump & Ernst won
NC: Trump & Tillis won

The County is extremely polarized these Days and particularly GEORGIA is probably the most polarized State in the Deep South. If Kemp wins by mid single digits he will get Walker over the line.

Democratic Atlas hacks (not you) will never admit that but Elections do have a secret Ballot.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2022, 10:10:50 AM »

Last poll was a tie.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2022, 10:23:08 AM »

Herschel Walker is not going to win.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2022, 10:30:29 AM »

GA-SEN is the higher profile race.  I can believe Walker finishes behind Kemp, but only to the tune of 2-3%.  A >5% underperformance in such a highly polarized state would be a surprise.

My gut feeling is still that undecides break towards Walker and he clears 50% on election night. 
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2022, 10:35:17 AM »

Herschel Walker is not going to win, the runoff but may get more votes but short of 50/ tomorrow
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2022, 10:36:06 AM »

Wishful thinking
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2022, 10:36:42 AM »

GA-SEN is the higher profile race.  I can believe Walker finishes behind Kemp, but only to the tune of 2-3%.  A >5% underperformance in such a highly polarized state would be a surprise.

My gut feeling is still that undecides break towards Walker and he clears 50% on election night. 

I've noticed that the gap between Kemp and Walker has narrowed considerably, and Abrams and Warnock have the same vote share in this poll. The likeliest outcome at this point is that both Kemp and Walker win tomorrow, although it's possible that GA-SEN goes to a runoff.

He also still believes that Abrams is going to win tomorrow.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2022, 11:31:07 AM »

If that’s the opinion coming from you, then I’m even more confident in my prediction. I’ll let the votes do the talking tomorrow night. Smiley
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2022, 11:32:24 AM »

We'll see if Landmark has the same issues as they had in 2020; their final poll was Trump +4 then
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2022, 11:55:43 AM »

Sure, the GOP base doesn't care about personal stuff, even when this exposes them as hypocrites. That said, you usually need to win more than the GOP base to get over the finishline in a battleground state.

I agree, which is why I said voters are going to vote with their wallets. I'm not surprised voters don't care about the multiple abortions Walker has paid for.

I think a lot of the abortion anger has subsided as people watch their portfolios and checking account balances grow smaller and smaller. The Democrats probably peaked too early in this election cycle.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies