PA-Gov (YouGov): Shapiro +15
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:32:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  PA-Gov (YouGov): Shapiro +15
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-Gov (YouGov): Shapiro +15  (Read 524 times)
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 02, 2022, 06:50:05 PM »

Anotha one.

Shapiro (D): 53%
Mastriano (Lol): 38%

https://t.co/BUl7i9dAWg
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 06:52:32 PM »

Mastriano (Lol) might be my favorite thing ever.  Well done.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2022, 06:57:44 PM »

Don Meredith used to sing this one whenever it was clear a football team was going to lose.

I think it's time.

GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2022, 07:24:09 PM »

Don Meredith used to sing this one whenever it was clear a football team was going to lose.

I think it's time.

Dandy Don's finest moment on Monday Night Football, which I actually saw live: Oakland Raiders at Houston Oilers in 1972.  The Oilers were absolutely terrible and were routed 34-0.  Most of the fans left by the third quarter. 

Late in the game, the camera was panning through the nearly empty stadium and focused on a lone fan sleeping in an otherwise deserted section.  Howard Cosell called it a "vivid picturization of the excitment attendant upon this game".  The fan woke up, saw the camera on him, and gave the finger to the nationwide TV audience, or what remained of it.  Cosell froze.  Meredith casually drawled, "Well, Howard, he's just trying to tell us they're number one."

South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2022, 07:27:45 PM »

Off topic, but did you decide for the Senate race yet?
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2022, 07:30:22 PM »

Off topic, but did you decide for the Senate race yet?

Nope. 
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2022, 07:41:38 PM »

Did you do the ISideWith?
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2022, 07:48:25 PM »

...I'll do this afternoon, I swear. 
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2022, 08:03:06 PM »

And I'm not trying to pressure you, just thinking it may give you a better perspective on where each candidate is in terms of where you stand on the issues. Smiley
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2022, 08:09:56 PM »

And I'm not trying to pressure you, just thinking it may give you a better perspective on where each candidate is in terms of where you stand on the issues. Smiley

Can't I just do it like every other American and vote for whoever FOX News tells me to vote for?
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2022, 08:12:18 PM »

Can't I just do it like every other American and vote for whoever FOX News tells me to vote for?

I'd prefer you went with who MSNBC told you to vote for.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2022, 08:15:24 PM »

Personally I wouldn't vote for Oz even if Fox News told me to. I followed his medical advice once and I was not impressed. He recommended seeing an "energy healer" to treat influenza, so I gave it a shot when I had the flu one time. The so-called Reiki practitioner charged $1700 to my credit card, and then the flu developed into pneumonia. Can you believe it? I expected more from a doctor on the Oprah Winfrey Network.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2022, 08:21:34 PM »

Personally I wouldn't vote for Oz even if Fox News told me to. I followed his medical advice once and I was not impressed. He recommended seeing an "energy healer" to treat influenza, so I gave it a shot when I had the flu one time. The so-called Reiki practitioner charged $1700 to my credit card, and then the flu developed into pneumonia. Can you believe it? I expected more from a doctor on the Oprah Winfrey Network.

Apparently you got OWNed.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2022, 08:24:27 PM »

Apparently you got OWNed.

I was, and it did offend me. I might be the only Mastriano/Fetterman voter in the state if I lived in Pennsylvania.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies