PA: Suffolk University: Fetterman (D) +2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:18:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  PA: Suffolk University: Fetterman (D) +2
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Suffolk University: Fetterman (D) +2  (Read 855 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 02, 2022, 03:10:56 PM »

New Poll: Pennsylvania Senator by Suffolk University on 2022-10-30

Summary: D: 47%, R: 45%, I: 0%, U: 8%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 03:13:13 PM »

Tossup/Tilt D.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2022, 03:13:24 PM »

4 point shift to Oz from last poll

This thing is tight tight tight
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2022, 03:16:55 PM »

According to WI Johnson is only up 51/49 as well it's a 303 map anyways it's gonna be 51/49 in NV, PA, WI, AZ and GA and NH they are purple blue states, you posted Hassan down 1 and it's a 51/49 Vote

Barnes, CCM, Fetterman, Hassan aren't LOSING they have the same probability as Vance, Rubio and Budd

Emerson OVERPOLL too many Rs Johnson+5 and LAXALT+5 it's 51/49 in each
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2022, 03:23:17 PM »

Some tips from the article:

- Those who watched say Oz won the only debate, 62%-17%
- Who's more moderate? 42% say Fetterman, 40% Oz
- For governor, Democrat Shapiro up 12 points over Mastriano
- In September, Fetterman led 43%-29% among voters not aligned with a party. Now that has turned around, with Oz leading among independents 43%-32%. Nearly 1 in 5 independents (19%) is still undecided
- The racial divide is widening too. Oz is up 7 points among white voters; Fetterman is up an overwhelming 63 points among Black voters
- Fetterman is crushing Oz 75%-19% among those who have already voted; Oz leads 52%-39% among those who say they are almost certain to vote but haven't yet
astrohuncho
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2022, 03:25:53 PM »

oz leading with independents by only 1 with 19% still undecided (despite only polling at 29% with them in previous poll) and fetterman vote share recorded at 47%. i think i can tell where this is headed
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2022, 03:37:07 PM »

- In September, Fetterman led 43%-29% among voters not aligned with a party. Now that has turned around, with Oz leading among independents 43%-32%. Nearly 1 in 5 independents (19%) is still undecided
- The racial divide is widening too. Oz is up 7 points among white voters; Fetterman is up an overwhelming 63 points among Black voters
- Fetterman is crushing Oz 75%-19% among those who have already voted; Oz leads 52%-39% among those who say they are almost certain to vote but haven't yet

I'm loving those EV numbers. Oz better have a hell of a turnout on election day!
Hollywood
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2022, 03:45:00 PM »
« Edited: November 03, 2022, 07:12:53 AM by GeorgiaModerate »

According to WI Johnson is only up 51/49 as well it's a 303 map anyways it's gonna be 51/49 in NV, PA, WI, AZ and GA and NH they are purple blue states, you posted Hassan down 1 and it's a 51/49 Vote

Barnes, CCM, Fetterman, Hassan aren't LOSING they have the same probability as Vance, Rubio and Budd

Johnson is up by 3.5 points in WI.  He's up by 5 points in the Data for Progress Poll.  WI is almost gone for the Democrats.  Rs are going to win FL, NC, and OH, so they got 49 Senate Seats at this point.  

PA is a toss-up.  NH is a toss-up.  Next time run good candidates.  
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2022, 03:47:34 PM »

I'm loving those EV numbers. Oz better have a hell of a turnout on election day!
Republicans don't necessarily need PA. I think they will win Georgia without a Runoff.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2022, 03:48:43 PM »
« Edited: November 03, 2022, 07:13:13 AM by GeorgiaModerate »

Johnson is up by 3.5 points in WI.  He's up by 5 points in the Data for Progress Poll.  WI is almost gone for the Democrats.  Rs are going to win FL, NC, and OH, so they got 49 Senate Seats at this point.  

I don't think complaining about Democratic Senate candidate quality is a particularly winning point for your side.
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2022, 03:51:43 PM »

Okay, I like the margin and I like the firm, but the undecideds move me against fully trusting this. Absolutely no chance that many people haven't made their minds up yet.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2022, 03:55:26 PM »
« Edited: November 03, 2022, 07:13:40 AM by GeorgiaModerate »

5(6 MOE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT IN WI/NV than OH, NC and FL and Inflation is a worldwide problem its10.00 gas in HI, Japan and CA NV, CO and AZ where it's 5=00 in MIDWEST

Oz was 5 pts ahead in a Wick poill and he is now losing I expect a 303 map on Tuesday night  Barnes and CCM and Hassan and Evers and Sisolak and Hobbs aren't losing MOE blk and Latino in blue not red states
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2022, 04:01:14 PM »

Only 8% undecided is...quite low for Suffolk honestly.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2022, 04:04:48 PM »

oz leading with independents by only 1 with 19% still undecided (despite only polling at 29% with them in previous poll) and fetterman vote share recorded at 47%. i think i can tell where this is headed

Eh, the Indy sample is only 69 people and Shapiro is also losing by 10 to Mastriano there.

Hollywood
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2022, 04:25:34 PM »
« Edited: November 03, 2022, 07:14:00 AM by GeorgiaModerate »

I don't think complaining about Democratic Senate candidate quality is a particularly winning point for your side.

Let's be real.  PA and NH were lay-ups for the Ds just like GA would have been for the GOP if they had run someone more competent than Herschel Walker.  In GA, Shapiro and Kemp are pretty popular Governors that could have carried other GOP candidates.  Fetterman is just hoping the media and the Obama cameos gets him through the election.  

However, nothing is worse than the way Maggie Hassan has run her campaign in NH. It is unforgivably negligent.  She hasn't even tried to campaign.  Literally put-in zero effort.  Bolduc will have attended and held almost 100 event, as well as done the rounds on dozens of television, podcast and radio shows.  He's got a grassroots army.  Bolduc is running lapses around Hassan. What's her excuse? She might as well be the one suffering from a stroke. I don't know the politics or dirt on either candidate, but I can see that Bolduc is working for votes.  He's the better candidate.  

Honestly, I haven't seen any Republican candidates obstinately refusing to work for votes.  
Hollywood
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2022, 04:40:44 PM »
« Edited: November 03, 2022, 07:14:38 AM by GeorgiaModerate »

5(6 MOE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT IN WI/NV than OH, NC and FL and Inflation is a worldwide problem its10.00 gas in HI, Japan and CA NV, CO and AZ where it's 5=00 in MIDWEST

Oz was 5 pts ahead in a Wick poill and he is now losing I expect a 303 map on Tuesday night  Barnes and CCM and Hassan and Evers and Sisolak and Hobbs aren't losing MOE blk and Latino in blue not red states

Oz was 10 points down in September, and he's turned this race into a toss-up.  Clearly, the Republicans are being under-estimated. Everyone can see the direction the election is heading over the next 6 days. All those purple state Democrats are hanging on for dear life as the media goes into panic mode.

I think you're just so out of touch with reality.  I told you Florida was a done deal in January, and you still thought it was competitive earlier this month.  The trouble that Democrats are finding in NV and AZ was predictable.  It's not like FL lacks similar Hispanic population that you'd find in the desert SW.  The shift is noticeable among these people.  
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies