NH:Saint Anselm: bolduc +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:21:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  NH:Saint Anselm: bolduc +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH:Saint Anselm: bolduc +1  (Read 4074 times)
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« on: November 01, 2022, 01:17:02 PM »

I don't think I've ever heard of this outfit in my life? And the results run completely counter even to what some GOP-aligned firms are saying, so I'm taking this with a massive grain of salt.
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2022, 01:19:22 PM »

I don't think I've ever heard of this outfit in my life? And the results run completely counter even to what some GOP-aligned firms are saying, so I'm taking this with a massive grain of salt.

You’ve never heard of St. Anselm College?

Wow.

Sorry, same brainwave that made me completely miss that ABQ Journal was a newspaper. My bad.
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2022, 01:24:18 PM »

You’ve never heard of St. Anselm College?

Wow.

Sorry, same brainwave that made me completely miss that ABQ Journal was a newspaper. My bad.

It's all good! I only recognize them because they were one of the more consistent pollsters in NH during the 2020 cycle.  

2020 polling all sort of blended together for me, especially in states like New Hampshire where people generally accepted there was never really going to be a race even if the election as a whole was close.

Also ADHD Brain is focused on other things right now and completely pushed out the possibility of us ever having heard of Saint Anselm.
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2022, 02:36:56 AM »

Shoutout to when I forgot St. Anselm College existed. Squinting
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies