GA-GOV (UGA/AJC): Kemp +7
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:40:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  GA-GOV (UGA/AJC): Kemp +7
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA-GOV (UGA/AJC): Kemp +7  (Read 338 times)
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 31, 2022, 11:18:32 AM »

A new poll out of Georgia has Kemp leading by 7 in the gubernatorial race:

Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 11:20:10 AM »

Abrams is done.

I have a feeling Kemp will grab a chunck of the black male vote that Walker won't get.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2022, 11:22:20 AM »

Abrams is done.

I have a feeling Kemp will grab a chunck of the black male vote that Walker won't get.

Abrams has struggled with black men, both this year and in 2018. She's been attempting to appeal to them, but clearly, that isn't working. She will still win the black male vote (obviously), but at levels lower than what Democrats typically obtain.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2022, 11:29:26 AM »

Calthrina950,

A few Days before the GA Runoffs Erickson predicted that Republicans would lose them.

He says D-Turnout/Ground Game is collapsing. I agree with him by the way that if Kemp wins this by 7 or more he is going to drag Walker over the Finish Line.

He is GA native, I put some stock what he says.

Also, what everyone forgets. Kemp was endorsed by the Wife of former Democratic Governor & Senator Zell Miller Shirley Miller.

Kemp will have crossover appeal because of that. That's why he is up 7.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2022, 11:34:08 AM »

Calthrina950,

A few Days before the GA Runoffs Erickson predicted that Republicans would lose them.

He says D-Turnout/Ground Game is collapsing. I agree with him by the way that if Kemp wins this by 7 or more he is going to drag Walker over the Finish Line.

Also, what everyone forgets. Kemp was endorsed by the Wife of former Democratic Governor & Senator Zell Miller Shirley Miller.

Kemp is also being endorsed by former Democratic Governor Joe Frank Harris, Miller's predecessor. However, Harris left office more than thirty years ago, and Miller himself was endorsing Republicans long before he died (including Nathan Deal, Kemp's predecessor, in 2014). If he were still alive, he would almost certainly be supporting Kemp. So it is not surprising to see his widow endorse him, and I'm not sure how many votes that would move.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2022, 11:42:13 AM »

Calthrina950,

lmao
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2022, 12:13:53 PM »

The AJC poll only has Kemp getting 8% of black voters, so pretty standard numbers for the usual GOPer there.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2022, 01:12:40 PM »

Nearly 50% of those polls are self identified Republicans and 77% of those polled make more than the average GA salary. Trash.

LMFAO at that tweet. Abrams is not out of money, like…. She’s raised insane amounts of cash and can afford to keep a ground game going strong. This is gaslighting at this point but we’ll let the votes speak for themselves next Tuesday night.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies