Left-wing Christians? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:46:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Left-wing Christians? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Left-wing Christians?  (Read 1225 times)
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« on: October 30, 2022, 07:29:52 PM »

I have no idea if this or Forum Community is the right place for this, but anyone else like me in the house here? I so rarely run into leftist Christians even in my real life, so I'm very curious.
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2022, 10:47:50 PM »

It's called Secularism, no matter if it's political or Religious and Traditional if it's right Wing

girl what
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2022, 11:09:02 PM »

I have no idea if this or Forum Community is the right place for this, but anyone else like me in the house here? I so rarely run into leftist Christians even in my real life, so I'm very curious.
Hi. Smiley Seems to be a D-MN thing here haha.

The other most notable one here is Scott.

What type/denomination are you btw? I'm non-denominational as is my church, Scott is Episcopalian.

Non-denominational as well, with extremely loosely Protestant sensibilities. I tried churches (I do respect what the Episcopalians have going for them), but ultimately felt most content with private worship. I consider myself to be pretty devout, but it's a very personal thing for me, outside of the ways my faith colors my political beliefs.
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2022, 11:26:25 PM »

Hi. Smiley Seems to be a D-MN thing here haha.

The other most notable one here is Scott.

What type/denomination are you btw? I'm non-denominational as is my church, Scott is Episcopalian.

Non-denominational as well, with extremely loosely Protestant sensibilities. I tried churches (I do respect what the Episcopalians have going for them), but ultimately felt most content with private worship. I consider myself to be pretty devout, but it's a very personal thing for me, outside of the ways my faith colors my political beliefs.

Never mind, you’re at the complete wrong place.

I mean, I talk about it, I just don't gather in person about it. That sounds like crowds. Tongue
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2022, 02:29:58 AM »

Genuinely didn't expect this kind of response to my first thread, and I just- wow. Thank you all for making me feel so welcome. May God bless your days, or for those of you who would prefer, y'all just have a good one. Smiley
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2022, 03:31:48 PM »

NGL, I think my version of Christianity is actually the closest to BRTD's of anyone on the Forum (although our aesthetics and politics are very different, ofc)
Is your version of Christianity heavily influenced by emotional hardcore music of the mid-to-late 90s?

Literally LOL'd at this.

Never change, BRTD. Never change.
This song legitimately counts as a hymn and I won't hear it otherwise.

I forgot to say - fine choice. I don't listen to this kind of stuff super often, but this is the kind I like. Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies