NYT/Siena: KS-03 Davids +14, NV-01 Tied, NM-02 Vasquez +1, PA-08 Cartwright +6 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 05:59:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  NYT/Siena: KS-03 Davids +14, NV-01 Tied, NM-02 Vasquez +1, PA-08 Cartwright +6 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NYT/Siena: KS-03 Davids +14, NV-01 Tied, NM-02 Vasquez +1, PA-08 Cartwright +6  (Read 3454 times)
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« on: October 27, 2022, 07:35:18 PM »

This strikes me as a mixed bag, but not unreasonable. At this point, I'm pretty certain Davids is in good shape, but she's not winning by 14 unless the Dobbs ball is still bouncing at July heights. I'm not terribly surprised by Cartwright's result, since he's kind of the reverse Fitzpatrick, and I don't know why people think the NM-02 number is so outlandish when the early vote so far has been exceptionally good for us. NV-01 is definitely not to the right of NM-02, though.
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 07:51:30 PM »

I either never saw that poll or forgot all about it. If they actually underestimated Davids, then maybe the KS-03 numbers aren't so weird after all, given the swings mentioned above me.

sorry there's a level of wishcasting for my fellow lesbian here
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2022, 10:05:31 PM »

I either never saw that poll or forgot all about it. If they actually underestimated Davids, then maybe the KS-03 numbers aren't so weird after all, given the swings mentioned above me.

Whoa congrats on being the second person from Mankato to post here! You ever been to shows at the What's Up Lounge? Are The Underground and Blue Bricks still around?

Thanks for the welcome. Cheesy Yeah, they sure are. I haven't had the pleasure of the first, though; live shows kind of overload the circuits for me a little.
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2022, 10:15:07 PM »

Whoa congrats on being the second person from Mankato to post here! You ever been to shows at the What's Up Lounge? Are The Underground and Blue Bricks still around?

Thanks for the welcome. Cheesy Yeah, they sure are. I haven't had the pleasure of the first, though; live shows kind of overload the circuits for me a little.

I do nostalgia day trips to Mankato from time to time, actually did one just about two months ago, but I never really have time to check out those places, and sort of feel like I might be too old for them now anyway since I associate them with the college crowd. Sad to see that my liquor store has closed Sad although there's a very high turnover of businesses near campus and the student apartment complex where I lived.

And as a lesbian ever been to Mettler's? That was totally my place in college, LOL.

LMFAO those days are over for me now, but I may or may not be familiar, and that's where that sentence ends in the interest of decorum. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies